Check your account email address ×

If Palestinians only acted more American Israel wouldn’t have to kill them.

48 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

That is sort of how I explained it to my wife.

Imagine Norm across the road kept randomly lobbing mortars at our place.

No one stops him. Every now and then he hits someone or something.

I can't kill Norm, or even if I could track him down, his hillbilly relatives would just step up and take over.

That's why I have to go  push and keep Norm and the in-breds into Bill and Yolanda's.

Think it sunk in.

Except you conveniently left out the entire reason why Norm is hostile towards you in the first place you brain dead fucking retard. Norm used to live where you now live and someone else just took his shit and gave it to you and over the last 50 years you’ve continued to take his shit , shoot his kids in the belly when they throw bottles over the fence and you blow up the ups truck when it’s dropping off medical supplies so he can treat his family. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Except you conveniently left out the entire reason why Norm is hostile towards you in the first place you brain dead fucking retard. Norm used to live where you now live and someone else just took his shit and gave it to you and over the last 50 years you’ve continued to take his shit , shoot his kids in the belly when they throw bottles over the fence and you blow up the ups truck when it’s dropping off medical supplies so he can treat his family. 

Israelite's were they from the beginning....

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Doesn’t make it relevant 

It is relevant...Palestinians can work, vote, own land and have all the rights as a Jewish Israeli. Imagine if Arafat had taken the peace deal 3 decades ago. He walked away after getting everything he asked for. How would the lives of the Palestinians look now?

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

It is relevant...Palestinians can work, vote, own land and have all the rights as a Jewish Israeli. Imagine if Arafat had taken the peace deal 3 decades ago. He walked away after getting everything he asked for. How would the lives of the Palestinians look now?

You’ve got to be fucking joking , nobody is dumb enough to type what you did with a straight face 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SkisNH said:

I'm not...not a Christian either. Quite honestly I don't believe in any religion. 

Ok. I'm the same. Religion is the root to all that's evil. Fuck it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Those in Gaza aren’t even allowed to fucking leave. It’s an open air prison. It’s a fucking concentration camp for fuck sakes. 

I’m not entirely convinced Israel is going in with a full scale ground campaign. The place will be like Fallujia x 100. 300 miles of tunnels and tons of boobytraps. They’ll probably just bomb everything and everybody. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I do believe in basic shit like the 10 commandments, well some of them. 🤣

The shits been changed so many times I couldn't care less about any of it. 

The pedo shit in church really was the last straw.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

The shits been changed so many times I couldn't care less about any of it. 

The pedo shit in church really was the last straw.

I mean don't steal, don't fuck your neighbors wife, dont kill anyone etc...basic rules of humanity. 

• Like 1