Check your account email address ×

If Palestinians only acted more American Israel wouldn’t have to kill them.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I mean don't steal, don't fuck your neighbors wife, dont kill anyone etc...basic rules of humanity. 

Is your neighbors wife hot?

Asking for a friend.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

I do believe in basic shit like the 10 commandments, well some of them. 🤣

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

The shits been changed so many times I couldn't care less about any of it. 

The pedo shit in church really was the last straw.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Interesting stats. I thought there were more Jews. 

In 2015, there were 2300 million Christians worldwide, 1800 million Muslims, and 14 million Jews. In the United States, there are 5.7 million Jews or so, or about one or two in 100 Americans, while 71% of Americans identify as Christian and 23% identify as unaffiliated

71% identify as Christian’s lol. Funny that they can have a problem with someone having a sex change and identifying as a women but then be hateful, miserly, adulterous, covetous pieces of shit and identify as Christian. How many of those self identified Christians bought guns and secretly can’t wait for a chance to use them?  No turning the other cheek for them. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

71% identify as Christian’s lol. Funny that they can have a problem with someone having a sex change and identifying as a women but then be hateful, miserly, adulterous, covetous pieces of shit and identify as Christian. How many of those self identified Christians bought guns and secretly can’t wait for a chance to use them?  No turning the other cheek for them. 

Is sex change bullshit in the Bible?

23 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Is sex change bullshit in the Bible?

It was more about the validity of identifying as something to make yourself feel good. 

Come to think of it, shitty humans identifying as Christians are more dangerous than people identifying as the opposite sex. 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Are you willing to give your house back to the indians?  I mean is there a place on earth where one group has replaced another? 

No so why do you or anyone think the joos should?

Just now, revkevsdi said:

It was more about the validity of identifying as something to make yourself feel good. 

Come to think of it, shitty humans identifying as Christians are more dangerous than people identifying as the opposite sex. 

I can't argue with that. I personally find some religious people very shady and don't trust them whatsoever. I wish they came with labels. I've been fooled more than once.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think the Jews have done wonders with the land they have. I think they would live peacefully with their neighbors if left alone. Sounds like the rest of us No?

I dont think you really know what has been going on there lol

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think the Jews have done wonders with the land they have. I think they would live peacefully with their neighbors if left alone. Sounds like the rest of us No?

Except they kept encroaching on more and more land then played the victim when people retaliated. Mercans want to shoot people for making an improper lane change. What would you do if someone stole your family farm?  

The real issue here is leaders on both sides are pieces of shit that have more to win from war than peace. 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Except you conveniently left out the entire reason why Norm is hostile towards you in the first place you brain dead fucking retard. Norm used to live where you now live and someone else just took his shit and gave it to you and over the last 50 years you’ve continued to take his shit , shoot his kids in the belly when they throw bottles over the fence and you blow up the ups truck when it’s dropping off medical supplies so he can treat his family. 

I didn’t steal Norms land, just like I didn’t steal it from the

native Canadians, or owned slaves, but you do have a point……..cum gobbler

14 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

I didn’t steal Norms land, just like I didn’t steal it from the

native Canadians, or owned slaves, but you do have a point……..cum gobbler

Now that wasn’t very nice!!!!

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Now that wasn’t very nice!!!!

Lol

I don’t make a habit of tossing random insults… but you did start it

The attack on Israel was intended to provoke a disproportionate response to pull other Arab countries into a conflict that would ultimately destroy those who have someone else's shit.  It looks like any other war, at this point.

I don't really gaf who's land it is any more.  No country on earth occupies land that some other entity willingly gave them.

All of this would have been a moot point if we had had a different President.....The fault is squarely on Biden.

The Prophet once again predicted what would happen and once again he was right 👍.

Presidents make a difference.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/trumps-prediction-about-biden-handing-iran-6b-goes-viral-after-hamas-attack

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Timelines such as the indigenous people of Canada and the US proper getting their land back? Mexicans getting the southwest back? Yeah….how far do these land claims of yours go back?

Here is just like over there . If you think you can take it back then bring in on , fuckface !!!!!!