Check your account email address ×

Site Rules

ckf

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

Nicole just told me to get it over with and tell everyone what has been going on in my life and maybe some will understand why I don't need the stress of this childish bullshit. 

As a few here know I was diagnosed with PPMS in 2019 when I had an attack that landed me in the hospital flat on my back for 4 days.  No not PMS, PPMS is a form of MS. Primary progressive MS. 

I'm not telling you this because I want sympathy. I prefer to keep it to myself. I even kept it from my family as long as I could. I'm telling you because I don't need the stress of this place effecting my quality of life.

Take care of yourself, real life comes first. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

Nicole just told me to get it over with and tell everyone what has been going on in my life and maybe some will understand why I don't need the stress of this childish bullshit. 

As a few here know I was diagnosed with PPMS in 2019 when I had an attack that landed me in the hospital flat on my back for 4 days.  No not PMS, PPMS is a form of MS. Primary progressive MS. 

I'm not telling you this because I want sympathy. I prefer to keep it to myself. I even kept it from my family as long as I could. I'm telling you because I don't need the stress of this place effecting my quality of life.

Take care.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sorry to hear that John 

Just now, Deephaven said:

Indeed, sorry John.  

Thanks guys, but not necessary. Right from the start i never asked why me?  I took the approach why not me instead. Life throws challenges to all of us. It's up to us do our best when faced with those challenges. I'm just thankful that drones came along and help allow me to do what I love to do.  :bc:

• Like 7

Seriously , no more fucking rules except no real life interference. It’s an unmoderated forum. That’s got to be the end of it. 

Start a poll asking if anyone has a problem with it. Define the bold and let's set this up.

Seriously Ben, any poll I make will be a shitstorm. 

Have not spent much time here and very new to this site.. Couple thoughts.. I was surprised at the total lack of respect for others opinions.. And any site that allows a member to tell another to "go kill your self" is just totally wacked. The name calling and ripping on others shows the members character.. Some good knowledge about sleds and set ups, etc.. But saying to go kill yourself?  Way worse then mentioning someone's full name.

1 minute ago, jonlafon1 said:

Have not spent much time here and very new to this site.. Couple thoughts.. I was surprised at the total lack of respect for others opinions.. And any site that allows a member to tell another to "go kill your self" is just totally wacked. The name calling and ripping on others shows the members character.. Some good knowledge about sleds and set ups, etc.. But saying to go kill yourself?  Way worse then mentioning someone's full name.

That's because you don't understand Ben. That's his way of showing affection :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, jonlafon1 said:

dude like everything here there is a story behind that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

Dude , if ur gonna right cats and be on a sled site then put a helmet on......... trust me :lol:    

8 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

Look man , I don’t care if you do or don’t kill yourself. I don’t hate faggots or trannies or whatever you queers call yourself. I’m just thinking of those impacted by your queerness and they probably would be better off without you.  So …..you know what to do you faggot American pig dog scum. 

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Roosting said:

dude like everything here there is a story behind that.

Exactly. Bhen tells me to kill myself every once in a while, but I know that he still loves me 💘 :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Here's you not talking about it or your businesses. 

Screenshot_20231017_151037.jpg

1 hour ago, HSR said:

How else would the forum know so much? Do you think people research your life or just read your posts.

Nobody asked about your divorce yet here you are talking about it.

Seriously you have told your entire life on here, too bad a stoner remembers.

Oh I see, you started this line way back when I didn't even know who the fuck you were.  So you think thats fine to make all these over the line comments, I try and set the record straight, but now thats your rationale for making them in the first place. Got it.  Both of you can get fucked, especially your out of context search bullshit.  :lol: 

25 minutes ago, ckf said:

:lol:  Google can't index a watermark :bc:

Why would you want to take the blame for something that you didn't do?

Everyone here do me a favor and get out a tape measure and open it to 80 inches or centimeters, it doesn't matter. Go to whatever your current age is in inches or centimeters.

80 is probably a good number for average life expectancy for most of us.  Most everyone here has a lot more years behind them than they do in front of them. It's not worth it to carry such hatred just because I don't agree with someone's political opinion or some other issue that doesn't effect my real life one bit. But you guys can do what you want.

It would seem if we're going to use the "common sense" standard, then your friend isn't using it.  Clearly I'm not the only one who thinks that way.  

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

shut the fuck up you inbred chicken fucking faggot 

e02489e113.gif.a9bca70905380bec1d1036ff1c0f6328.gif

21 minutes ago, ckf said:

:lol:

If it wasn't for him threatening to sue me he would be welcome back :bc:

He's a few cards short of a full deck sometimes I think :lmao:

:bc: tell him to apologize 

• Like 1

:lol: I just want Frankie’s spirit to live on forever here 

1 minute ago, jonlafon1 said:

Right right.. Got it.

Read Ben's post above. It's a joke because Franklin from Yukon Men used to say it all the time.