Check your account email address ×

Site Rules

ckf

Just now, Bontz said:

Way to completely ignore the uncalled for ex-wife comments :news:

The admin have had this discussion going back to before HSR was an admin. We all decided that X's weren't off limits. We were trying to keep up to Rob's original idea of an open forum.

18 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Dude - you're right there with the two Steves and the bullshit that results in threads like this.  Tell me, how does someone not take shit personally when douchebags are throwing out insults about your profession, or ex-wife comments?  That's the definition of being a piece of shit.

I didn't take it personally when Woolie went after my current wife.  It's a forum.  Can't get more pathetic than pulling the victim card on a forum.  I really don't give two shits what he says about me.  It's all fucking laughable.  Have to be a rather sad man to take that personally.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Deephaven said:

I didn't take it personally when Woolie went after my current wife.  It's a forum.  Can't get more pathetic than pulling the victim card on a forum.  I really don't give two shits what he says about me.  It's all fucking laughable.  Have to be a rather sad man to take that personally.

:goodpost:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

You act like you learned the word insecure this week.... my God get a new line...

Truth hurts?  If that isn't it, what is it?  Any reason that no matter what everyone else does makes HIM the victim?  I can only think of one.  If it isn't him being ultra insecure what is it?

Just now, Steve753 said:

No one has dug. He's shared his personal info with the forum to degrade other members.

Just like everyone else on this forum does?

What is the difference with him telling about his boat and you and your traveling? At some point everyone here shares experiences... may be that's all it is, but 'insecure'... :handjob:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

The admin have had this discussion going back to before HSR was an admin. We all decided that X's weren't off limits. We were trying to keep up to Rob's original idea of an open forum.

Pretty stupid fucking rule if you ask me, but whatever.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Truth hurts?  If that isn't it, what is it?  Any reason that no matter what everyone else does makes HIM the victim?  I can only think of one.  If it isn't him being ultra insecure what is it?

It's one more opportunity for you to use 'insecure'...

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

IIRC he made one crack about  your wife….apparently that gave HSR free reign to make multiple comments everyday. I guess you’re comfortable letting him fight your battles.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Just like everyone else on this forum does?

What is the difference with him telling about his boat and you and your traveling? At some point everyone here shares experiences... may be that's all it is, but 'insecure'... :handjob:

There's no difference. He's shit on my travels and I laugh. His boat or whatever gets shit on and he takes exception to it.

That's the difference.

:bc:

• Like 1

Look, I know everyone here wasn't on Rob's original FS . The only rule was don't piss off Rob. He would even give you a warning to back off. If you continued to push, you could get banned. Even then, all that you had to do to get back on is to apologize. That was it.

When we started here we added the few rules that were discussed in a thread at the time. I don't want to moderate anyone.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IIRC he made one crack about  your wife….apparently that gave HSR free reign to make multiple comments everyday. I guess you’re comfortable letting him fight your battles.

You recall not so well.  It was many.  Either way, I never said shit once.  There is no battle.  It's a forum.  I shrugged it off.  He's just a piece of crap being a piece of crap.

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

Pretty stupid fucking rule if you ask me, but whatever.

It's one more opportunity for you to use 'insecure'...

Moe, you know damn well how we were only trying to add a few simple rules after coming over from FS v1 0. You could handle that, but calling someone's x names is bad?

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I will ask everyone, please take a step back, take a deep breath and relax a bit. That's why I closed that thread.  Everyone needs to settle down a bit.

Ain't you glad you started this thread :burp:

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You recall not so well.  It was many.  Either way, I never said shit once.  There is no battle.  It's a forum.  I shrugged it off.  He's just a piece of crap being a piece of crap.

Shrugged it off…really…do you not read what you post?😂

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Shrugged it off…really…do you not read what you post?😂

I never once said jack about him attacking my wife.  Never pulled the victim card.  Never did shit.  You can search all you want, you will never find it.  Why?  I have also never taken him seriously.  As I said, he's a piece of crap and will be a piece of crap.  It's expected.

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Moe, you know damn well how we were only trying to add a few simple rules after coming over from FS v1 0. You could handle that, but calling someone's x names is bad?

As I said... whatever.

"The mother of your children is a dick sucking cunt."

Meh........

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I never once said jack about him attacking my wife.  Never pulled the victim card.  Never did shit.  You can search all you want, you will never find it.  Why?  I have also never taken him seriously.  As I said, he's a piece of crap and will be a piece of crap.  It's expected.

Insecure... victim card... any more catch phrases the Freud?

I think that we all suffer from a bit of "last word-itis". I'm learning, at my advanced age, that if you confront a confronter the problem keeps growing. Yes, defending yourself in real situations is mandatory but I've learned to pick my battles.

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Honestly MC, I think that the next infraction would have resulted in a permanent ban. I'd rather that not happen if it can be helped.

Understood but if you don’t ban it will continue and others will see the site rules becoming lax.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Former family does NOT equal family, ex GF from HS,,, not family. Current wife= family, ex wife = NOT family anymore. This is pretty much common sense. You're family is exactly that, your wife(current) and kids, parents, in-laws and such. MC's BIL doesn't seem to be an issue with you but an ex GF qualifies??? Sorry but no.

Nobody asked for details of anyone's divorces but if you share it with the forum, don't expect kids gloves when you're giving out a members personal info.

I didn't start with the Steve B. bs your boy did. Then when that wasn't enough it's are you related to?????? and a guys with my last name. Only then did I take off the gloves.

Maybe it's time for you to see reality.

For the 600th time my BIL passed away in 2007, 16 years ago!