Check your account email address ×

Fuck around and find out.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, HSR said:

:lmao: poor dooski motherfucking :owned:

AMERICA HATER!!!!!!!!! 

Nice secrete edit you half wit! You’re as bad as ChinRider with the owned stuff. In no way, shape or form was I owned and you claiming it for some pathetic reason doesn’t make it true. I asked you a simple question, we both knew the answer to, and you flipped your fucking lid. It was a set up and you fell for it hard. 

What happened to you? Serious question because you fell down a rabbit hole of idiocy and are getting worse. Sad to watch

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, HSR said:

So do you guys feel you should be stepping in here??? Time for Uncle Sam to lay down the law,,, or try??  If so why ??

No I don't feel the US needs to stand in as the Israeli military is armed to the teeth. I feel they sent the US firepower to the region to squash any ideas that Iran and others would pile on.

7 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Nice secrete edit you half wit! You’re as bad as ChinRider with the owned stuff. In no way, shape or form was I owned and you claiming it for some pathetic reason doesn’t make it true. I asked you a simple question, we both knew the answer to, and you flipped your fucking lid. It was a set up and you fell for it hard. 

What happened to you? Serious question because you fell down a rabbit hole of idiocy and are getting worse. Sad to watch

🤣

Edited by Doug

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

People with functioning brains oppose both 

Remember, Snake would have fought and won for the US if the fucking Air Force and Navy wouldn't have put these stickers on their ships and planes .

OIP.jpeg-1.jpg

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

People with functioning brains oppose both 

I don't want 2 cents going anywhere.... regardless who they are. I simply am pointing out more hypocrisy... from both sides when you get down to it.

America needs to pull back and just let the rest of the world go to shit.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I don't want 2 cents going anywhere.... regardless who they are. I simply am pointing out more hypocrisy... from both sides when you get down to it.

100% although I doubt the rest of the world would be worse if we quit sticking our fucking meddling noses in everything 

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

But how does Biden get 10% back by doing that?

50 minutes ago, Snake said:

:goodpost:

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Explains the avatar :P

....and it is perhaps my favorite food group

Badger didn’t really think it was a taco did he? I love tacos but pierogi are part of my DNA