Check your account email address ×

Fuck around and find out.

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

A10 is one of my favorites.  Or as I like to call them BUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT

I’ll bet this is your favorite drink , the old no bite wiener gets you all tingly

fucking faggot ass retard 

image.thumb.png.b5ed6e8ebab7d108ce5fdbba3f24c2da.png

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

There will be three aircraft carrier groups in the area along with forward stationed F15e and F35s and just for good measure F16s. But don't worry Iran made a mock up stealth fighter and they have 50 year old F14s so the infidels don't stand a chance.

53 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

A10 is one of my favorites.  Or as I like to call them BUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT

So do you guys feel you should be stepping in here??? Time for Uncle Sam to lay down the law,,, or try??  If so why ??

24 minutes ago, HSR said:

So do you guys feel you should be stepping in here??? Time for Uncle Sam to lay down the law,,, or try??  If so why ??

How many air craft carriers does Canada have? 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

How many air craft carriers does Canada have? 

WTF kinda AC goalpost moving you trying to pull???? Holy fuck:lmao:Just stop if that"s all you got.

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

WTF kinda AC goalpost moving you trying to pull???? Holy fuck:lmao:Just stop if that"s all you got.

So none then….Ok. You guys do have a Navy though 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So none then….Ok. You guys do have a Navy though 

So you're pro war and want to pay to get your country involved. What is with you war mongers? MYOB FFS just for once please. Fix your own backyard before trying to save the middle east or is that to hard for you guys to figure out?

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, HSR said:

So you're pro war and want to pay to get your country involved. What is with you war mongers? MYOB FFS just for once please. Fix your own backyard before trying to save the middle east or is that to hard for you guys to figure out?

jesus christ dude smoke a bowl and calm down :lol:

image.gif.ad49e73ad01a3de7827be250f54941ef.gif

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

What the fuck are you going on a tirade for? Fucking dummy I just asked home many carriers Canada has. Wipe off your spittle and count to ten. Holy shit :lol:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, poopooforme said:

Sensitive content to some viewers :lol:.....damn...that is impressive. Our technology is 2nd to none.... It's important to keep it that way.... And kind of important to have a strong leader as well.... Not a weak feckless idiot.

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

What the fuck are you going on a tirade for? Fucking dummy I just asked home many carriers Canada has

If you didn't know the answer to that question you are the dumbest fucker on here. How many did you think we have?

We don't invade other countries and get beat to a pulp. That's a US thing. Nice work.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, HSR said:

If you didn't know the answer to that question you are the dumbest fucker on here. How many did you think we have?

We don't invade other countries and get beat to a pulp. That's a US thing. Nice work.

:lmao:

So pissed at America

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

IMG_2035.gif.1220949da27c02dc515e44b8c63b8710.gif

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Take a break….go lay down or something 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

So they didnt retire those tank killers yet huh ?

Old tech that they’ve talked about retiring a couple times. Built a plane around a massive gun. Such a cool aircraft 

• Like 1