Check your account email address ×

Remember to claim your PayPal income or Uncle Sam will hunt your ass down

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Of course it is. Let's see a picture of you and your family. I've shown a few.

:bc:

my Wife and I dont even have Facebook. 

I dont post pictures of my family on the internet . Sorry . 

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I personally don't care what someone on a forum thinks, does or says. It's amazing how pissed some get. 

Probably you weren't here at the time, but some pretty ignorant shit went down, not to me, that was worthy of an ass beating, and that's coming from a guy who has been on forums since the 90s.

Edited by Snake
  • Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

You never have disrespected me that I'm aware of and I've never to you either..Just some constructive criticism that might help you out with your navigation around here..

This place is what it is. There's an ignore feature. Some should learn how to use it if they can't stomach the bullshit.

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Not sure where I've ever disrespected you ever. Are you white knighting for someone?

Doesn't matter,everyone here sets their own "standards" for around here and if you don't meet them they MUST make you aware. Just another bonus feature this site has that no others do. We offer rare options :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

So no issues with EV tax credits???  Since it’s not your or never was your money.

Still govt picking winners and losers...you can have your tax credit for your POS when I get mine.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Probably you weren't here at the time, but some pretty ignorant shit went down that was worthy of an ass beating, and that's coming from a guy who has been on forums since the 90s.

Just now, Steve753 said:

This place is what it is. There's an ignore feature. Some should learn how to use it if they can't stomach the bullshit.

I guess my question is, why be that way that someone has to ignore you?

I try to act and talk here as I would in person. Might get a bit lippy, but god damn, enough so people don't even want to see it for a second as you scroll by?

No thanks. Self respect and all that...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

I try to act and talk here as I would in person. Might get a bit lippy, but god damn, enough so people don't even want to see it for a second as you scroll by?

I can say the same. 

I don't think your bro Dementiabusta plays by the same rules though.

Edited by Steve753

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Snake said:

he has morphed into this position. 

when he first came here he was quite likable but aomewhere along the line that changed with Covid BS and TDS 

Just now, Steve753 said:

I can say the same. 

He is my friend. He is not my child.

People on both sides of arguments need to watch what buttons get pushed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Still govt picking winners and losers...you can have your tax credit for your POS when I get mine.

So you are a democrat…. Wants others money.  Got it.

Just now, Snake said:

He is my friend. He is not my child.

People on both sides of arguments need to watch what buttons get pushed.

Ah so you reach around and defend your friends. Well maybe I consider HSR a friend.

Just now, Steve753 said:

I agree, a lot more people should, but some can't help themselves (I have an opinion on that) they have to follow people around, give them shit for Bragging about a trip they took and then a few weeks later those same people post about a trip they took..Or bust on someone because they saw someone famous in a restaurant and then a few weeks later that person post they were in a restaurant with someone famous..Or they send out PM's being a victim because the said something about their wife and then that person says something just as bad about someone else's wife..Im betting you've gotten a couple of those pm's...

So me, I just sit back and watch a bunch of grown ass men make hypocritical fools of themselves daily..It's a sad existence to watch..I start thinking of how shitty their lives have to be, and not meaning material wise, just the daily existence, has to be miserable..Makes me appreciate how happy and positive my life is..

• Like 3

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Are you in the right thread ? 

This has nothing to do with EVs Mr. Tesla . 

:lmao:

Just noticed he said that he only cares about his tax money but when the rubber meets the road he really a democrat and wants the gov to take others money…. Follow along kiddo

Just now, Steve753 said:

I can say the same. 

Call it a hunch but I bet if you laid off the stalking for a day or two I'm pretty confident you wouldn't hear shit from Woolie.  But when you make constant claims about a person's profession & demeaning it, or marital history the way you guys do ... you get the responses you do (and looking for, because let's face it ... you're a stalker).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Gold Member

I recall coming here and HSR giving me shit and we sizzled that out and became cool. 

Then somewhere along the line Stevie Jr. came into the picture and it was then Them two VS the whole site minus Snowrider and Mainecat :lol:

They both have liked those idiots posts a bunch so that explains a lot. :lol:

• Like 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

So you want the govt to Subsidize your faggot mobile...still a Dim? Got it.

If you believe me keeping more of my own money is as subsidy you are a democrat

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Just noticed he said that he only cares about his tax money but when the rubber meets the road he really a democrat and wants the gov to take others money…. Follow along kiddo

222.jpg

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I agree, a lot more people should, but some can't help themselves (I have an opinion on that) they have to follow people around, give them shit for Bragging about a trip they took and then a few weeks later those same people post about a trip they took..Or bust on someone because they saw someone famous in a restaurant and then a few weeks later that person post they were in a restaurant with someone famous..Or they send out PM's being a victim because the said something about their wife and then that person says something just as bad about someone else's wife..Im betting you've gotten a couple of those pm's...

So me, I just sit back and watch a bunch of grown ass men make hypocritical fools of themselves daily..It's a sad existence to watch..I start thinking of how shitty their lives have to be, and not meaning material wise, just the daily existence, has to be miserable..Makes me appreciate how happy and positive my life is..

but, 

welcome-to-the-thunder-dome.gif