Check your account email address ×

Remember to claim your PayPal income or Uncle Sam will hunt your ass down

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Kona for 8 days this winter at a 5 star resort.  *Deephavens head explodes*  :lol: 

Nothing like calling it  ... :lol:

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

How pathetic.  More of the same.  Guess we shouldn't be surprised.  Kona.  :lol:

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Bontz said:

And you're a triggered douchebag.  Anything else before you puff yourself to sleep?

No one probably noticed, but he went back, edited an earlier post of mine and removed his name.  Steve  is a fucking tool bag.  I wonder if he'll go back and edit all his big dick comments that prompted my response.

9 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I've been to the big island a few times. We usually stayed for a month. Since then I've been to the Cook Islands and much prefer it there. Much more laid back. Hoping we can get there in the new year.

:bc:

Of course you did, everyone stays on vacation for months at a time.  I'm more curious what the point is in vacationing in a north African 99% muslim country of Tunisia.  Are you actually wearing a side arm in that picture?  What kind of shady shit are you into?

Edited by ckf
Removed members name because Mark is being a dick

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No one probably noticed, but he went back, edited an earlier post of mine and removed his name.  Steve  is a fucking tool bag.  I wonder if he'll go back and edit all his big dick comments that prompted my response.

Of course you did, everyone stays on vacation for months at a time.  I'm more curious what the point is in vacationing in a north African 99% muslim country of Tunisia.  Are you actually wearing a side arm in that picture?  What kind of shady shit are you into?

Tanzania is mostly Christian from what I saw. Yes it's a stun gun. We were on safari in that park and there's lions and other beautiful animals roaming freely so you need some protection. I was more worried about the elephants than anything. 

We mostly stayed on the island of Unguja(Zanzibar). Freddy Mercury of Queen was born there. I've shown numerous pics of our stay on that island. It's a must see paradise.

Screenshot_20231017_064625.jpg

Edited by ckf
Removed members name because Mark was a dick
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I told you once and I am not going to say it again. Posting members full names is against the rules. Just because it isn't listed doesn't mean that it isn't a rule! You have been told specifically by me that it wasn't allowed yet you continue to do it.

Last warning!

• ckf locked this topic