Check your account email address ×

Remember to claim your PayPal income or Uncle Sam will hunt your ass down

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Rigid1 said:

I don't know, I don't follow people around like that.................

What's to follow? When I'm on a long flight I've back read. There's gold in those old threads.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What's to follow? When I'm on a long flight I've back read. There's gold in those old threads.

Cool story!

• Haha 1

Oh.  For.  Fuck sakes.  

:lol:I read that he kicked Angry Ginger out of their riding group because of how he felt about Trump. It's all on the forum. No thanks I'd pass on the invite. He seems like a high maintenance person.

And we rode all over Maine and Quebec last winter and rented a 10,000 dollar camp again this year with my brother and a few other guys, who've ridden together for going on 15 years or so.  You have a head like a brick.  Its not what you know, its what you don't seem to know.

• Like 3

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Oh.  For.  Fuck sakes.  

And we rode all over Maine and Quebec last winter and rented a 10,000 dollar camp again this year with my brother and a few other guys, who've ridden together for going on 15 years or so.  You have a head like a brick.  Its not what you know, its what you don't seem to know.

You must've realized what a douche you were being. I would've told you to pound sand.

:bc:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh.  For.  Fuck sakes.  

Hmmm!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You must've realized what a douche you were being. I would've told you to pound sand.

Not sure how I'd get through my day.  Take you and HSR.  I readily admit that I can be a douche when provoked by people who act like complete assholes.  :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So you're wrong in what you said about him and he's the douche?? 

I would have went with-- oh, my fault, I mis-spoke, or something along those lines.............

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Not sure how I'd get through my day.  Take you and HSR.  I readily admit that I can be a douche when provoked by people who act like complete assholes.  :lol: 

Stop with the bullshit for once will ya. You came at me first because I don't care for Trump. Your victim bullshit don't fly with me.

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I'm sure they probably did. But like adults they talked it out and didn't let a good friendship go to waste.

Granted, it doesn't make for good internet fodder, but again, that whole 'real world' thing...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

So you're wrong in what you said about him and he's the douche?? 

I would have went with-- oh, my fault, I mis-spoke, or something along those lines.............

I'm not wrong. He kicked Angry Ginger out of his group a few years ago. If he says otherwise he's lying.

Trumps his hero! You don't talk shit about Trump!

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

I'm not wrong. He kicked Angry Ginger out of his group a few years ago. If he says otherwise he's lying.

Well I don't know how their camp work or what the do at their camp and I'm not going to pretend to know and make an ass out of myself. If I wanted to know I would just ask them both.. But it seems as if everything is all good and they spent the winter riding together..That sounds good to me..

On the Trump card, I don't really talk about him at all or Biden..I liked the majority of Trump's policies, I wish more would have gotten done when he was in office, his mouth is his own worst enemy.. That's about all I have to say about him..I'm not like one of those obsessed people that have to talk/think about him daily good or bad..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well I don't know how their camp work or what the do at their camp and I'm not going to pretend to know and make an ass out of myself. If I wanted to know I would just ask them both.. But it seems as if everything is all good and they spent the winter riding together..That sounds good to me..

On the Trump card, I don't really talk about him at all or Biden..I liked the majority of Trump's policies, I wish more would have gotten done when he was in office, his mouth is his own worst enemy.. That's about all I have to say about him..I'm not like one of those obsessed people that have to talk/think about him daily good or bad..

You got that right. That goes for your financial advisor as well.

Hey you seem to be writing our biographies, think what you want.  Granted, you don't know any of us, but sure.

Have I mentioned that you have a really obsessive personality?  Cuz you're way more obsessed with Trump (and other things) than I am.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Show your insecurity again and I will point it out again.  Glad to help. :thumbsup:

You seem intimidated, it's not a good look btw..

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey you seem to be writing our biographies, think what you want.  Granted, you don't know any of us, but sure.

Have I mentioned that you have a really obsessive personality?  Cuz you're way more obsessed with Trump (and other things) than I am.

I was thinking same thing about you.

You could easily stfu. But you can't.

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Show your insecurity again and I will point it out again.  Glad to help. :thumbsup:

Sure thing Dr. Phil.  Checks in the mail.  :thumbsup:

18 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Stop with the bullshit for once will ya. You came at me first because I don't care for Trump. Your victim bullshit don't fly with me.

When you do, I will.  I never said shit about your business or your family.  That was you because I probably made you look stupid with all the obsessive Trump bullshit you post.  Its literally in every post, its either that or "dementiabuster".  :lol: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sure thing Dr. Phil.  Checks in the mail.  :thumbsup:

When you do, I will.  I never said shit about your business or your family.  That was you because I probably made you look stupid with all the obsessive Trump bullshit you post.  Its literally in every post, its either that or "dementiabuster".  :lol: 

Dude you have your little pattern you use when you're failing in a debate. You go after what someone rides. If you cant do that you go after their job. And on from there. I've even seen you call a guy gay because he's single. :lol:

Hell HSR retired at 50 and youre envious as hell you have say hes on disability to make yourself feel better because you know you will be working into 70s.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

That's biggest load of bullshit I've probably read on this forum.

I conversed with Dementiabusta civil at first. He took it to the personal level defending Trump. Take the time and actually back read. It's a common theme for him with many members.

I highly doubt what I posted is the biggest load of bullshit you've read here.  But then again, you're not real keen on anything more than giving the reach around to your buddy and defending HIS bullshit.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

He doesn't, he just has the same 3 person fan club Badger had & we all see it... Careful which horse you hitch your wagon to Steve..

Bingo

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I was thinking same thing about you.

You could easily stfu. But you can't.

Hey Pot!!  Meet Kettle ... fuckin' dummy :lol:

• Like 1

When did I ever lose a debate with you?   Link please!  I'm envious of no one, maybe that Barstool Sports guy, but thats about it.  :lol: Certainly not that dipshit.  I could puff my chest as much as you do, but I won't lower myself.  As it  is I can't even post a picture without you HSR or Julia Childs accusing me of bragging.  You can literally puff your chest in a picture and brag about your lowly F450 Platinum that you had to settle for and not a word from those clowns.  Its hilarious.  There's a reason i live my life on my own terms and its apparently way over your head.  Kona for 8 days this winter at a 5 star resort.  *Deephavens head explodes*  :lol: 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

When did I ever lose a debate with you?   Link please!  I'm envious of no one, maybe that Barstool Sports guy, but thats about it.  :lol: Certainly not that dipshit.  I could puff my chest as much as you do, but I won't lower myself.  As it  is I can't even post a picture without you HSR or Julia Childs accusing me of bragging.  You can literally puff your chest in a picture and brag about your lowly F450 Platinum that you had to settle for and not a word from those clowns.  Its hilarious.  There's a reason i live my life on my own terms and its apparently way over your head.  Kona for 8 days this winter at a 5 star resort.  *Deephavens head explodes*  :lol: 

I've been to the big island a few times. We usually stayed for a month. Since then I've been to the Cook Islands and much prefer it there. Much more laid back. Hoping we can get there in the new year.

• Like 1