Check your account email address ×

Remember to claim your PayPal income or Uncle Sam will hunt your ass down

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He reads a lot.  Doesn’t comprehend much mind you, but he reads a lot!

Says the guy who had tears streaming down his cheeks because I posted his name.  Which isn’t against the rules.  Trolls constantly (2003 called btw), breaks the only 2 rules this place has but don’t say his name, right Steve B? I get the strong sense that you were picked on a lot as a kid, because it would explain a lot.  :lol: 

Those who were picked on as kids make the strongest adults. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Those who were picked on as kids make the strongest adults. 

Not in Dementiabustas case.

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Now we have full time psychologists on staff at FS!

All this for pennies a day!!!

You mean you quit sulking and paid up finally?

Edited by Steve753

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Most insecure person on the internets!

They find security in numbers, that's why you when you reply to one,, you have to deal with them ALL :lmao:

Some of these girls are just trying so hard to be relevant by trying to jump in all the time, it's really sad. Bontz is the worst, always trying to get involved. Poor Pugsley :lmao:

download.jpeg.jpg

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

They find security in numbers, that's why you when you reply to one,, you have to deal with them ALL :lmao:

Some of these girls are just trying so hard to be relevant by trying to jump in all the time, it's really sad. Bontz is the worst, always trying to get involved. Poor Pugsley :lmao:

Says the burnout who starts his day looking for the first thread he can insert himself into to stalk someone & start shit.  Nice self awareness with your "security in numbers" comment as well ... you couldn't function without a couple of your lackeys and their daily reach arounds.  Poor drama queen ... missing Badger, aren't ya :lol2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Says the burnout who starts his day looking for the first thread he can insert himself into to stalk someone & start shit.  Nice self awareness with your "security in numbers" comment as well ... you couldn't function without a couple of your lackeys and their daily reach arounds.  Poor drama queen ... missing Badger, aren't ya :lol2:

His projection and lack of self awareness is off the charts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

His projection and lack of self awareness is off the charts.

So is yours.

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Bontz said:

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So is yours.

22 hours ago, HSR said:

I'm guessing your second wife getting that Big Dick energy on the side caused you more tears :lol:

Classy!  Are you any relation to Damon ?  He was a great motocrosser!  How about your mom, how did she raise such a piece of shit?  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Why would anybody pay up in this place, when the moderator regularly stalks and baits others, breaks his own rules, and then steps in like a big ass bird when he can call someone out for his own interpretation of rules that don’t even exist?  It’s beyond laughable at this point.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Now we have full time psychologists on staff at FS!

All this for pennies a day!!!

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

222.thumb.jpg.a5284640384a1e94e167707679d5f4b0.jpg

9 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Wow I see the two Stheve's are still stroking each other's twigs :lol:

Yup didnt miss much today. 

Is Deephavens name Steve by any chance?  We can just start calling them “The Steve’s”….   :lol: 

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Why would anybody pay up in this place, when the moderator regularly stalks and baits others, breaks his own rules, and then steps in like a big ass bird when he can call someone out for his own interpretation of rules that don’t even exist?  It’s beyond laughable at this point.

If it's so bad, why are you here?

19 minutes ago, Snake said:

I can feel the breeze from the DMs flying from way over here... :lol:

Ah retirement. Ain't it grand.

Just now, Steve753 said:

If it's so bad, why are you here?

I have several people here that I consider friends. Just because a couple of you wanna behave like pieces of shit?  A couple of you are such simpletons it’s actually kind of entertaining to watch you make fools of yourselves to be honest.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Classy!  Are you any relation to Damon Bradshaw? 

No was he the one with the big dick banging your ex-wife? Would explain a lot. :news: It's a common trait.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have several people here that I consider friends. Just because a couple of you wanna behave like pieces of shit?  A couple of you are such simpletons it’s actually kind of entertaining to watch you make fools of yourselves to be honest.

Hmmm. If we're such simpletons, why do you feel the need to always play the victim card?

Honestly dude you really should go back and read how you converse with people just because they have different political views than yours.  You're your own worst enemy.

:bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Who's the moderator here??? I know Bontz is trying hard but we don't have ANY moderators on FS. What ever gave you that impression?