Check your account email address ×

Trump Actually Knew His Manhattan Penthouse Was Only A Fraction Of The 30,000 Square Feet He Claimed

A 1994 document was introduced during the cross-examination of the former Trump Organization Chief Financial Officer Allen Weisselberg. This document, signed by Trump, confirms the penthouse's size to be just under 11,000 square feet. The discrepancy in square footage is significant, given that such figures play a crucial role in assessing property value, which in turn can influence loan terms.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/court-documents-expose-trump-actually-152223136.html

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/how-small-are-trumps-hands-916593/

:)

2 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

Oh look another Trump thread

The TDS is strong here

Cunt2Cunt has really been coming on strong lately.

I think his mental state has gotten worse 

Edited by toslow
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Does anybody seriously think that after she cooked dinner Trump and Melania actually whipped out the old Stanley measuring tape and did a square footage assessment of their living quarters?

This reminds me of Trump lied on his taxes!!!,..Like they both sit down after dinner and sharpen up the old #2 pencil and do their own taxes.. Amazes me how ignorantly stupid some of you are to think he actually does this himself..:true:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Forrest said:

Who cares. The man gave to the country well for free.

He saved this country from Hillary Clinton.   That alone was the ultimate service to our country.   So 30,000, 300,000, or 3,000,000 sq/ft - who cares?….   Of course if you suffer from TDS this is probably the kind of thing that keeps you up at night.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Kevin said:

He saved this country from Hillary Clinton.   That alone was the ultimate service to our country.   So 30,000, 300,000, or 3,000,000 sq/ft - who cares?….   Of course if you suffer from TDS this is probably the kind of thing that keeps you up at night.

I’m forever grateful that nasty cunt never made it to being POTUS. Watching her being super bitter as she finally scurried away was a perfect ending to her

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Does anybody seriously think that after she cooked dinner Trump and Melania actually whipped out the old Stanley measuring tape and did a square footage assessment of their living quarters?

This reminds me of Trump lied on his taxes!!!,..Like they both sit down after dinner and sharpen up the old #2 pencil and do their own taxes.. Amazes me how ignorantly stupid some of you are to think he actually does this himself..:true:

:lol: 1/3 the size and no records or drawings?  The fucking excuses are comical :lmao: 

19 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: 1/3 the size and no records or drawings?  The fucking excuses are comical :lmao: 

I'm not making excuses, I'm thinking of it logically.. Plus living in NY I know how it works..

FYI..we have tax accessors here, and the banks are responsible to verify loan collateral..

Like everywhere across the country..

What gets me, is the loans were paid off entirely with interest and never a late payment..Like WTF 

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm not making excuses, I'm thinking of it logically.. Plus living in NY I know how it works..

FYI..we have tax accessors here, and the banks are responsible to verify loan collateral..

Like everywhere across the country..

What gets me, is the loans were paid off entirely with interest and never a late payment..Like WTF 

You’re making excuses for your Messiah :thumbsup: