Check your account email address ×

Ahem ….dumbfuck MC and SR?

13 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I'm happy there is a big beautiful wall, I hope they build more of it. It will make it much easier to control the flow through the ports of entry. Keep thinking that you look smarter being a contrarian, the facts are that we do not have operational control of this boarder. There have been over 6million illegals that the are willing to report cross into the USA. For reference Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire have about 3 million combined. 

You could fit the entire population of the planet in Jacksonville, FL — Jim Bob Duggar

I think what is funny is that Biden and Myorkis are blaming Trump for the new wall as Congress voted in 2019 that the funds could only go for border wall construction. Of course this will slow down migration as Myorkis will just let them walk in at any border crossing.

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Cooperation and enforcement from the Mexicans was priceless....better than them paying directly for wall:bc:

No, all that and not costing the American taxpayers  to build it would be better.

:bc:

49 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Go back and read all the liberal states that sued to stop construction, it was constantly held up in the courts, funny none of the liberal states have tried to stop Biden.

:lol:  Dod the cult tell you that?  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

With huge gaps in it. Why bother? Have you actually seen it first hand? It's a joke. It doesn't stop anyone.

And he lied right off the get go about the wall. America paid for it, not Mexico. 

I'm okay that we paid for it...we want to keep people from crossing illegally. I wonder what the economic benefit from the Nafta renegotiation was? Maybe that paid for the wall. 

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

I'm okay that we paid for it...we want to keep people from crossing illegally. I wonder what the economic benefit from the Nafta renegotiation was? Maybe that paid for the wall. 

So you'd be ok with it if Biden said Mexico was going to pay for it?

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Either way....I prefer my tax dollars go to building the wall than going to housing illegals in hotels around the country getting 3 squares and smart phone...

But.....Trump

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You got roped in thinking that was going to happen. :lol:

The first time he said I lol and said no they are not.

He said it to get TDS  fucks like yourself all lathered up and it worked.

I bet you injected bleach too. :lol:

39 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You are one stupid ass fucking retard. Jesus you’re an insufferable moron right there with the two low Iq ignorant assholes mentioned in the op 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Of course they were working. Problem was it took 3 years for them to be implemented.  The wall was a disaster from the beginning and had he implemented his policies sooner the wall/ fence renovation wouldn't have been needed.

We’re they just supposed to go to the giant wall store, buy a giant wall and hire the giant wall company to build it in a week?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

No, all that and not costing the American taxpayers  to build it would be better.

:bc:

whoever paid for it, it was certainly cheaper than what the taxpayers are getting raped over now paying for these fucking undocumented freeloaders that are rushing the border:news:

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Either way....I prefer my tax dollars go to building the wall than going to housing illegals in hotels around the country getting 3 squares and smart phone...

But.....Trump

How fucking stupid are you? Trumps border policy worked with a useless unfinished wall. All that proves is that it didn't need to be built in the first place!

11 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

whoever paid for it, it was certainly cheaper than what the taxpayers are getting raped over now paying for these fucking undocumented freeloaders that are rushing the border:news:

That has absolutely nothing to do with a silly wall.

Walls are for simpletons.  20 miles is a different beast than 2000 miles.   Comprehensive immigration reform is the only solution.  But that’s too complicated for MAGAt’s.  :thumbsup:

24 minutes ago, ACE said:

We’re they just supposed to go to the giant wall store, buy a giant wall and hire the giant wall company to build it in a week?

An electric fence supplied by solar and windpower is the obvious solution. Coupled with EV border patrol vehicles and it's over for the Gonzalez's. I read it on FS. 

1 minute ago, airflite1 said:

If you weren't an Idiot, a 2 second google search would confirm it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/18/us/politics/national-emergency-lawsuits-trump.html

Didn’t stop him from making Mexico pay for it and building 2000 miles :thumbsup:  

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

But.....Trump

Those are not illegals you stupid fuck. The are documented and legal. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, HSR said:

An electric fence supplied by solar and windpower is the obvious solution. Coupled with EV border patrol vehicles and it's over for the Gonzalez's. I read it on FS. 

Windmills with low blades.