Check your account email address ×

Nothing To See…All Is Well

• Platinum Contributing Member

1,500 miles from the Mexico border in Bemidji, Minnesota, a group of young girls were found by police chained up, abused, and raped according to reports. 11 illegals were found at the scene when police conducted a search warrant.

The girls were found only after one of the victims, an 11-year-old little girl, managed to escape and made her way to a local hospital reporting sexual assault "by several men." She told police that she was tied up in a room with two other young girls on either side of her. Four men were present, who took turns raping the girls. 

So far, just 22-year-old Oscar Ernesto Luna has been arrested.

Every state is now a border state, and we've unleashed literal hell onto our streets. God protect us.

IMG_1978.thumb.jpeg.2aefc0416e26e0f5561f2eff200c4e0b.jpeg

• Sad 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Execution.

They don't do that with American citizens, they sure as hell won't with an illegal.

13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

1,500 miles from the Mexico border in Bemidji, Minnesota, a group of young girls were found by police chained up, abused, and raped according to reports. 11 illegals were found at the scene when police conducted a search warrant.

The girls were found only after one of the victims, an 11-year-old little girl, managed to escape and made her way to a local hospital reporting sexual assault "by several men." She told police that she was tied up in a room with two other young girls on either side of her. Four men were present, who took turns raping the girls. 

So far, just 22-year-old Oscar Ernesto Luna has been arrested.

Every state is now a border state, and we've unleashed literal hell onto our streets. God protect us.

IMG_1978.thumb.jpeg.2aefc0416e26e0f5561f2eff200c4e0b.jpeg

https://kstp.com/kstp-news/local-news/bemidji-authorities-seeking-help-finding-missing-12-year-old/

And this is all we see on local news about anything in Bemidji.  I wonder where they should look...

14 hours ago, toslow said:

That's ok, just ask cunt2cunt and maincunt and the hall monitor

do you honestly believe the idiotic and unjustified malarkey you post here, or do you just say dumb shit all the time because you have a potato between your ears? 

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

do you honestly believe the idiotic and unjustified malarkey you post here, or do you just say dumb shit all the time because you have a potato between your ears? 

But my buddies find me funny 😂😂👍

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Woah settle down there FS Joy Behar.  You’ve posted more than your share of delusional liberal bullshit here.  :lol: 

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

https://kstp.com/kstp-news/local-news/bemidji-authorities-seeking-help-finding-missing-12-year-old/

And this is all we see on local news about anything in Bemidji.  I wonder where they should look...

I searched the twin cities news for the story yesterday since I hadn't heard anything about it. It was way down the page on Fox 9. And yes, there is constantly missing young girls, not too hard to connect the dots.

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

sorry, just dumb it is :thumbsup:

Thanks for the wonderful contribution to a thread once again.  Fuck you are a worthless shitposter.  I have never once read one of your posts and thought that was an adult thing to say right there.  Your father would be so proud....

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Thanks for the wonderful contribution to a thread once again.  Fuck you are a worthless shitposter.  I have never once read one of your posts and thought that was an adult thing to say right there.  Your father would be so proud....

allow me to contemplate your words for just a moment...

finger-bird.gif

:)

2 hours ago, Shifty said:

Biden should be charged with treason

If you take bribes from a foreign government, absolutely. Remember when Biden sold off some of our strategic oil reserves to China, and everybody was wondering how and why in the fuck he would do that?  

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

Put any males charged with those kinds of offenses, put them on a plane and drop them over the country they came from. Save the $ on the parachute.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1