Check your account email address ×

Incase you didn't know

https://www.riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/modern-day-censorship/pfizer-covid-vaccine-has-1291-side-effects-reveals-official-documents/

The list includes acute kidney injury, acute flaccid myelitis, anti-sperm antibody positive, brain stem embolism, brain stem thrombosis, cardiac arrest, cardiac failure, cardiac ventricular thrombosis, cardiogenic shock, central nervous system vasculitis, death neonatal, deep vein thrombosis, encephalitis brain stem, encephalitis hemorrhagic, frontal lobe epilepsy, foaming at mouth, epileptic psychosis, facial paralysis, fetal distress syndrome, gastrointestinal amyloidosis, generalized tonic-clonic seizure, Hashimoto’s encephalopathy, hepatic vascular thrombosis, herpes zoster reactivation, immune-mediated hepatitis, interstitial lung disease, jugular vein embolism, juvenile myoclonic epilepsy, liver injury, low birth weight, multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children, myocarditis, neonatal seizure, pancreatitis, pneumonia, stillbirth, tachycardia, temporal lobe epilepsy, testicular autoimmunity, thrombotic cerebral infarction, Type 1 diabetes mellitus, venous thrombosis neonatal, and vertebral artery thrombosis among 1,246 other medical conditions following vaccination.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The possible side effect of not having the vaccine is death…….your point again?

The possible side effect of getting it is death too.  I'll take my chances.  Go get your booster and live your life.  The rest of us will be fine.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The possible side effect of not having the vaccine is death…….your point again?

My point is so many people are willing to dismiss the truth. Your govt will do this to you again if we don't speak out. 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

About 17 million and counting.  But we have no idea what is causing these deaths.

Lady was in yesterday all ready to take her booster.  Said her best friend got it 2 weeks ago, and has been sick ever since.  Yeah that sounds like something I want to put ni my body.............not.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Lady was in yesterday all ready to take her booster.  Said her best friend got it 2 weeks ago, and has been sick ever since.  Yeah that sounds like something I want to put ni my body.............not.

They fooled me in the beginning…fuck them and their boosters.:pan:

• Like 4

I got forced into the vax, basically as a COE ... only to see my employer back off that position a few months later :wall:  No f'ing way I'm getting "boosted" unless I buy a sled with boost!! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

People don't get sick unless they get boosted?

My wife's had a nagging cold for over a week now. She hasn't had a shot since Sept of 21. Should I blame it on that? 

They fucked everything up by lying.  If you can’t see that you’re blind.  My wife has had to get a forced or fired flue shot for years, All done now.  
Why people want to ignore, defend, berate others over this is baffling.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Cold War said:

They fucked everything up by lying.  If you can’t see that you’re blind.  My wife has had to get a forced or fired flue shot for years, All done now.  

Sure they did and should be held accountable.  But on the otherhand people like AC are doing the same. You really believe you can gets AIDS from a booster shot?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I agree ... this is one of those, "You do you, and I'll do me" things.  I don't give a shit if someone is pro-shot or not, just don't preach to me what's best for me or anyone else.  And stop with the nonsensical drama of, "If you don't get vaccinated/boosted you're putting others in danger" bullshit.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

I agree ... this is one of those, "You do you, and I'll do me" things.  I don't give a shit if someone is pro-shot or not, just don't preach to me what's best for me or anyone else.  And stop with the nonsensical drama of, "If you don't get vaccinated/boosted you're putting others in danger" bullshit.

The mask was more about what you're saying. I refused to wear a mask basically everywhere but the airport/planes. It made grocery shopping fun.

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Sure they did and should be held accountable.  But on the otherhand people like AC are doing the same. You really believe you can gets AIDS from a booster shot?

What?  I never said anything like that. 
They lied  about no side effects, perfectly safe for pregnant moms, young children,  keep you from getting Covid, keep you from spreading it, on and on. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

The mask was more about what you're saying. I refused to wear a mask basically everywhere but the airport/planes. It made grocery shopping fun.

Yeah - the mask bullshit was way overdone.  And I hope people have woken up to just how stupid it was.

Call me a tin foil hat wearer, or whatever fits, but I still say the vaccine wasn't necessary for anyone of relatively good health.  Catch the 'vid, get through it like 99% of people did, and move on with natural immunity.  The elderly, immuno-compromised, etc?  Whole different story for them.