Check your account email address ×

Incase you didn't know

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Cold War said:

What?  I never said anything like that. 
They lied  about no side effects, perfectly safe for pregnant moms, young children,  keep you from getting Covid, keep you from spreading it, on and on. 

I never said you did. Read what I said again.

Just now, Bontz said:

Yeah - the mask bullshit was way overdone.  And I hope people have woken up to just how stupid it was.

Call me a tin foil hat wearer, or whatever fits, but I still say the vaccine wasn't necessary for anyone of relatively good health.  Catch the 'vid, get through it like 99% of people did, and move on with natural immunity.  The elderly, immuno-compromised, etc?  Whole different story for them.

Oh you're probably right. My issue is the people that do the same as what the government does by making shit up. They're just as bad and it doesn't help anyone.

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I agree ... this is one of those, "You do you, and I'll do me" things.  I don't give a shit if someone is pro-shot or not, just don't preach to me what's best for me or anyone else.  And stop with the nonsensical drama of, "If you don't get vaccinated/boosted you're putting others in danger" bullshit.

They have made people question every vaccine  now.  Scared  people from getting routine check ups. The whole thing was a mess.  The way people were treated in the medical profession who had concerns and questions was disgusting. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Cold War said:

They have made people question every vaccine  now.  Scared  people from getting routine check ups. The whole thing was a mess.  The way people were treated in the medical profession who had concerns and questions was disgusting. 

OTB ... this too, yes!!

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Oh you're probably right. My issue is the people that do the same as what the government does by making shit up. They're just as bad and it doesn't help anyone.

Holy fuck Schultz, everything your government told you about covid was a lie, everything.

Then they forced masks and a vaccine that has more adverse effects than all all other vaccines for the past 50 years combined.

Yet you want to complain about those who called out the government who were in fact 100% correct.

This is why you look like a total moron.

Think for yourself for once in your life.

• Like 2

People don't get sick unless they get boosted?

My wife's had a nagging cold for over a week now. She hasn't had a shot since Sept of 21. Should I blame it on that? 

I never said that.  But when you inject antibodies in someone, some times that is the result.

Sure they did and should be held accountable.  But on the otherhand people like AC are doing the same. You really believe you can gets AIDS from a booster shot?

Why are you so obtuse about the aids thing?  It’s been proven that the shot can lower their immunity, you know the I and the d in aids.  It may not be butt sex  aids but it still impacts immunity.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

People don't get sick unless they get boosted?

My wife's had a nagging cold for over a week now. She hasn't had a shot since Sept of 21. Should I blame it on that? 

That's why most vaccines take over a decade before released to the masses, it takes decades to realize the adverse reactions, not 28 days and tested on 10 mice.

Idiot. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I never said that.  But when you inject antibodies in someone, some times that is the result.

Why are you so obtuse about the aids thing?  It’s been proven that the shot can lower their immunity, you know the I and the d in aids.  It may not be butt sex  aids but it still impacts immunity.

How did we get aids in the first place?

From contamination from the oral polio vaccine.  One really can't make this up.:lol:

https://www.aidsmap.com/news/mar-2001/was-aids-epidemic-caused-1950s-polio-vaccine-trials

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Speaking of obtuse, it isn't AIDS.

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You said AIDS.

You got another decade to see the damage of what this vaccine has caused.

In the meantime run out and get another shot, mix and match even.  You are the experiment if you have not realized that yet. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You got another decade to see the damage of what this vaccine has caused.

In the meantime run out and get another shot, mix and match even.  You are the experiment if you have not realized that yet. 

You can fuck off already with telling me what I need to do. Your wife's got 3 shots, maybe worry the fuck about her instead.

:bc:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Calm down Steve…

I'm calm. 

I think I'm getting arthritis in my elbows though. Pain doesn't go away like it use to. Hurts for weeks after a ride instead of a day or 2.

18 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I'm calm. 

I think I'm getting arthritis in my elbows though. Pain doesn't go away like it use to. Hurts for weeks after a ride instead of a day or 2.

That sucks.  Shoulders, elbows hips all good here. Knees on the other hand…Hyper extending your elbows with weight or pressure on them can raise hell.  I only had tendinitis in my elbow one time, I was on a ladder with a pressure washer, and reaching way out to get the top of the house, my elbows for baked for about a week after that.

I'm calm. 

Could that be from your Hans and Frans Days? :lmao:

Will small watches always be deemed as feminine by today's standards? |  Page 3 | WatchUSeek Watch Forums

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Could that be from your Hans and Frans Days? :lmao:

Will small watches always be deemed as feminine by today's standards? |  Page 3 | WatchUSeek Watch Forums

That's what my wife says, but I still hit the weights on a 4 days on 3 days off schedule whenevers possible. I don't lift anywhere near the weight I use too obviously. Joys of getting old. 

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

If the covid vax doesn't prevent me from spredding covid then I'm still waiting to know why I have to get the jab to keep others safe?

Never mind that just listen to the experts. 

How dare you use common sense. 

28 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

If the covid vax doesn't prevent me from spredding covid then I'm still waiting to know why I have to get the jab to keep others safe?

They knew that before any mandates were implemented.  Think about that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

That's what my wife says, but I still hit the weights on a 4 days on 3 days off schedule whenevers possible. I don't lift anywhere near the weight I use too obviously. Joys of getting old. 

I wonder if your bar bend is causing it.  If your arms can't take a natural position, it might be something to consider.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I wonder if your bar bend is causing it.  If your arms can't take a natural position, it might be something to consider.

Well you know all the different kinds of bikes I've ridden. What you're describing, wouldn't it effect the shoulders more?