Check your account email address ×

El Niño 2023/2024 - winter is canceled

AK440

1 hour ago, krom said:

2024_Iron_Dog_Farewell_Burn_1024x1024.thumb.webp.79a76e61d102f22a562d00f663fd1494.webp

The Farewell burn, a 60 mile section often like that since the race started in ‘84. Another swing and a miss.  :lol2:

:idiot:

4 hours ago, AK440 said:

What’s this? Another news article about warming winters in the Midwest, how the snow doesn’t stick around, shortening winter season and that the trend will continue to get worse. What a stupid fucking place to live if you want to ride snowmobiles more than once or twice a winter. 

You live in the frozen tundra and haven't ridden twice this year...

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You live in the frozen tundra and haven't ridden twice this year...

You don’t own a snowmobile. Too dumb to keep one running. 

6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Considering I've ridden with more than 10 members of this board and posted lots of pics that is pretty funny.

You on the other hand haven't done either 

I’ve seen zero photos of your so called “sled”. I call bull shit. 

Bwahahahaha! :lol2:The Midwest and Northeast are getting fucked again. Whatever pitiful 3” of snow that exists in small pockets down there is going bye bye. It couldn’t happen to a better group of douchebags. @krom @mnstang @Tripleflipper @EvilBird @Sled_Hed @Bontz @Deephaven

https://weather.com/storms/winter/news/2024-02-15-record-warm-winter-midwest-northeast-west-2023-2024

:haha:

A9E56618-E96F-4244-ADFE-A24CA277BA70.webp

Fine by me at this point of the season ... let it get warm and stay warm.  I've got a potential SxS ride planned for the weekend, supporting all the businesses up north that we'd normally support during the winter.  What's your plan Alaskan Karen?  Imaginary riding on the imaginary sled?  Or is it just more of your angry at life posts, and being jealous of all the guys you tagged because their lives are so much better than yours?

And ... what are you going to do next year when we're back to another snowy season and being able to ride here?  Will there be a new term for climate change that you hitch your wagon to?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Fine by me at this point of the season ... let it get warm and stay warm.  I've got a potential SxS ride planned for the weekend, supporting all the businesses up north that we'd normally support during the winter.  What's your plan Alaskan Karen?  Imaginary riding on the imaginary sled?  Or is it just more of your angry at life posts, and being jealous of all the guys you tagged because their lives are so much better than yours?

And ... what are you going to do next year when we're back to another snowy season and being able to ride here?  Will there be a new term for climate change that you hitch your wagon to?

Our north shore trip this weekend turned into skiing at lutsen.  We will probably visit grand Marais and maybe go up the gunflint to visit some establishments too.

After this weekend it's shed hunting and scouting.  And probably laying out a new single track loop.  

Then some spring beaver trapping.

Then doing some riding on the bike as I may race again this year.  Also have already started to train for a half marathon this year.  Sometimes it's actually nice to have plans changed so you can do the things you otherwise wouldn't do.  I don't see any down time this year of any kind.

• Like 4

On 2/11/2024 at 4:07 PM, AK440 said:

It’s so funny how dense you insist on being. The video provided a timeline of later and later lake freeze ups. It provided a graph showing the rate of green house gases going up. The world sets far more high temperature records than cold. The amount of CO2 is much higher than it was yet you refuse to see the correlation.

To top it all off YOU can’t ride your sled because you don’t have any snow. It’s hilarious how ignorant and determined you are to stay stupid and in denial. It doesn’t matter to me whether you believe it of not. With each passing season I’ll be proven more and more right and you’ll continue to have shittier and shittier winters to enjoy.

On 2/12/2024 at 1:37 AM, AK440 said:

Your denial to what’s happened right in front of your face is hilarious to read about. By all means, make sure to snowcheck at least 2 brand new sleds for ‘25 to prove me and the climate change libtards wrong. Go ahead, put your money where your mouth is and order a new sled. 

Climate change has more benefits for Alaska than negatives. The lower latitudes not so much. The lower 48 will continue to lose snow and warm. A

On 2/13/2024 at 4:44 PM, AK440 said:

https://www.dnr.state.mn.us/snow_depth/index.html

Another week of a shit brown map and closed trails for Minnesota. :lol2: The climate change deniers are staring at useless sleds sitting on trailers or in their garage. Get used to it. This is your new normal. 

On 2/13/2024 at 4:50 PM, AK440 said:

Uh oh @Bontz @mnstang @krom Canada doesn’t have snow either. Huh… more CO2 warming the planet, combined with an El Niño and you get a shit winter with the trend for warmer and warmer winters. But you dumbasses don’t believe in science.

Jesus christ you're a brainwashed loser.  :lmao:

Greta Thunberg how dare you - Imgflip

• Like 3

3 hours ago, AK440 said:

Bwahahahaha! :lol2:The Midwest and Northeast are getting fucked again. Whatever pitiful 3” of snow that exists in small pockets down there is going bye bye. It couldn’t happen to a better group of douchebags. @krom @mnstang @Tripleflipper @EvilBird @Sled_Hed @Bontz @Deephaven

https://weather.com/storms/winter/news/2024-02-15-record-warm-winter-midwest-northeast-west-2023-2024

Jokes on you. We don't even have 3" of snow on the ground! :lol:

• Haha 3

But one (or two) mild years can’t completely rewrite the Empire State’s snowy history. And despite our current, muddy winter, Upstate New York is still home to five of the snowiest counties in the United States.

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/weather/2024/02/snow-joke-5-of-the-snowiest-places-in-the-us-are-in-upstate-ny-study-finds.html

Edited by krom
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, krom said:

But one (or two) mild years can’t completely rewrite the Empire State’s snowy history. And despite our current, muddy winter, Upstate New York is still home to five of the snowiest counties in the United States.

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/weather/2024/02/snow-joke-5-of-the-snowiest-places-in-the-us-are-in-upstate-ny-study-finds.html

Bwahahaha! Your own source shows Alaska with 6 of the top 11 spots. You fucking owned yourself. :lol2::lmao::lolz:
:owned::idiot:

33A4A4E7-376D-4ACD-BE0F-7651F4909A73.png

• Gold Member
On 2/20/2024 at 2:17 PM, AK440 said:

How many miles you put on this season on your invisible Sled dipshit? Guarantee I put more on already. 

This was this past weekend in NH . 

If im done riding by March thats fine by me . 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

How many miles you put on this season on your invisible Sled dipshit? Guarantee I put more on already. 

This was this past weekend in NH . 

If im done riding by March thats fine by me . 

A8D250EE-A41D-4E84-8E7D-8BDA17BE2B85.jpeg

916D1A0D-55BC-4159-8419-EB2BF9478896.jpeg

Sure you have Shitbird, sure you have. Lots of closed trails and marginal conditions listed in the link for NH. See these are facts, not some random photos from previous years. 

https://www.nhstateparks.org/things-to-do/snowmobiling

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, AK440 said:

Sure you have Shitbird, sure you have. Lots of closed trails and marginal conditions listed in the link for NH. See these are facts, not some random photos from previous years. 

https://www.nhstateparks.org/things-to-do/snowmobiling

Sure lots of closed trails,  also lots of good ones if you know where to go. 

See lazy fucks like you just sit inside on the internet instead. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Sure lots of closed trails,  also lots of good ones if you know where to go. 

See lazy fucks like you just sit inside on the internet instead. 

I want to see a photo from this season, not previous seasons. 

18 hours ago, AK440 said:

Bwahahaha! Your own source shows Alaska with 6 of the top 11 spots. You fucking owned yourself. :lol2::lmao::lolz:
:owned::idiot:

33A4A4E7-376D-4ACD-BE0F-7651F4909A73.png

Real sad that there are a few on the list and you can't afford a sled

45 minutes ago, AK440 said:

I want to see a photo from this season, not previous seasons. 

Use your imagination.  Just like when you imagine you actually have a sled to ride.

• Like 1