Check your account email address ×

El Niño 2023/2024 - winter is canceled

AK440

2 hours ago, Tommcat said:

I could offer you some tips if you need

Nice of you to offer to step back into the minor league.  We'll let nature take its course I'm sure it will end up with the same results.  :good:

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

Dipfuck… how do you prevent snow from sliding off damaging vehicles and risking killing people on a large building with a pitched roof? You’re becoming completely irrational  and sounding more and more like Jimwit by the day. 

That one time your friend in band camp got snow, you didn’t, but at band camp they got 2’ of snow but half melted, but yeah at band camp they had snow. 

1 hour ago, krom said:

30 year average, is too difficult of a concept for you to grasp I see

I don't think he knows how averages work.  But that might be the average for AK..

Screenshot_20240131-220226.png

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Doug said:

Nice of you to offer to step back into the minor league.  We'll let nature take its course I'm sure it will end up with the same results.  :good:

I only need about 20 minutes with the keys, I'll have it all cleaned up in a jiffy.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

I only need about 20 minutes with the keys, I'll have it all cleaned up in a jiffy.

20 minutes????  Didn't know you were going to pick up some beer on the way.

16 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

Quality work takes time doug.

if you shit canned Ramstad and Washer Fluid boy... the entertainment value would likely be diminished.  

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

if you shit canned Ramstad and Washer Fluid boy... the entertainment value would likely be diminished.  

i just dont find stupidity entertaining, call me crazy

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the ignore function is available to all users

💡

yeah, i use it. but i hate when someone quotes the stupid people and then i still have to read it.

also, i just flat out like eliminating stupidity, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, lol

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

also, i just flat out like eliminating stupidity, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, lol

Your going to be busy 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tommcat said:

A pile of stupidity was eliminated yesterday. It's making a difference already :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, HSR said:

A pile of stupidity was eliminated yesterday. It's making a difference already :bc:

Oh wow look at you go…such a little cunt.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh wow look at you go…such a little cunt.

Lighten up, maybe take a bath with this seeing as you're being such an asshole :lol:

Screenshot_20240131_143835_Facebook.jpg

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the economic impact is real.... 

https://www.wsaw.com/2024/01/31/mild-winter-causing-northwoods-tourism-lose-millions/

AK probably finds it hilarious

:dunno:

speaking of Beetlejuice... hey @AK440 do you own a Taiga?  

Nonsense. Fake news. You said your acorns predicted cold weather. Krom says climate change is fake and Bontz is an authority in the field and he concurs. 

You’ve got plenty of snow and cold temps, quit listening to the liberal media and their “weather” forecasts, go out and ride your sled. 

21 hours ago, ckf said:

I didn't post your IP address, I simply supported your claim and verified that you were posting from AK. I'm the dick for trying to help you out when everyone was calling you a liar? You have a fucked up way of looking at things ... SMH

Can you support his claim that he actually owns a snowmobile?  Oh, that's right, he doesn't.

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

Nonsense. Fake news. You said your acorns predicted cold weather. Krom says climate change is fake and Bontz is an authority in the field and he concurs. 

You’ve got plenty of snow and cold temps, quit listening to the liberal media and their “weather” forecasts, go out and ride your sled. 

you could have just said 'no, I ordered the SkiDoo electric snowmobile to save the planet and stop global warming'  but no... 

4 hours ago, AK440 said:

BTW krom said that you have to be a gullible moron to believe the media and politicians about man made climate change.

Old Forge NY these guys are out riding, and posting pics, why aren't you??

1/21
image.thumb.jpeg.88340b848c5b161c35d841ad54eadbd5.jpeg

2/1

image.thumb.png.ddf3716d17b1ad294f4f73565d1b04e6.png

Edited by krom
  • Like 1

Weird, I guess they had a stint of global warming in 1981.  I wonder if the Alaskans were then thinking there'd never be a winter again?

See attachment with my sweet attachment skills

img_1_1707073038918.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

When you actually get snow during the winter the BBC writes articles about it.  https://apple.news/AMT9XjV5qRDKgXGhEH9GpJw

63A49B46-312E-4163-AF89-719AE0F3B3B2.png

That's because they aren't used to any real snow fall...

1 Syracuse NY  Average seasonal snowfall: 127.8 inches    Record seasonal snowfall: 192.1 inches
an hour and a half north is Tug Hill NY with an average around 300" per year

2. Erie, Pennsylvania  Average seasonal snowfall: 104.3 inches  Record seasonal snowfall: 166.3 inches a few miles south of Buffalo

3. Rochester, New York  Average seasonal snowfall: 102 inches Record seasonal snowfall: 161.7 inches

4. Buffalo, New York  Average seasonal snowfall: 95.4 inches Record seasonal snowfall: 199.4 inches

5. Duluth, Minnesota Average seasonal snowfall: 90.2 inches  Record seasonal snowfall: 140.1 inches

6. Flagstaff, Arizona  Average seasonal snowfall: 90.1 inches  Record seasonal snowfall: 153.9 inches

7. Anchorage, Alaska Average seasonal snowfall: 77.9 inches  Record seasonal snowfall: 134.5 inches