Check your account email address ×

El Niño 2023/2024 - winter is canceled

AK440

On 12/2/2022 at 3:59 PM, AK440 said:

The Rush never won. It wasn’t until they changed it to the Axys and other teams crashed or blew up. Learn your ID history for fucks sake. 

For someone who claims to be an expert on all things Iron Dog, you lost all credibility with this quote from over a year ago.  There ... if you're gonna use it, at least use it when it really applies :owned:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Somebody sad they don’t have snow? 

You really are a moron.  OF COURSE, I'm sad.  Know why?  Because I own a sled, I'm not just a shut-in with nothing better to do until the internet goes down again.  

You're not a real snowmobiler.  Do you want to know how I know that?  Because you aren't arguing about which brand or model is better - you never do.  You have nothing of value to offer this forum.  I recommend that you switch to a climate change forum, because that appears to be all you believe you know anything about.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

You really are a moron.  OF COURSE, I'm sad.  Know why?  Because I own a sled, I'm not just a shut-in with nothing better to do until the internet goes down again.  

You're not a real snowmobiler.  Do you want to know how I know that?  Because you aren't arguing about which brand or model is better - you never do.  You have nothing of value to offer this forum.  I recommend that you switch to a climate change forum, because that appears to be all you believe you know anything about.

he knows alot about blowing @ZR6000RR for 8 dairyqueen coupons or 3 bucks or banging a trucker with or without a rubber on

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

For someone who claims to be an expert on all things Iron Dog, you lost all credibility with this quote from over a year ago.  There ... if you're gonna use it, at least use it when it really applies :owned:

The Rush never did win dipshit. They had to use a Switchback model to win as the 121 didn’t ride for shit. :owned:

2 hours ago, p51mstg said:

1 hour ago, Simple Jim said:

Gym knows alot about blowing @ZR6000RR for 8 dairyqueen coupons or 3 bucks or banging a trucker with or without a rubber on. Gym likes choking down a hot load before riding double on his boyfriend’s touring sled.

7E866BE2-0351-42E8-AFA7-6B9740EAA224.gif

23 minutes ago, AK440 said:

The Rush never did win dipshit. They had to use a Switchback model to win as the 121 didn’t ride for shit. :owned:

Do you ever get tired of being completely wrong, or is the level of moron you put on display just a specialty of yours?  Aren't you some sort of Iron Dog guru?  Yet again, let me show you how this thing works .... :owned:

image.thumb.png.b45b169bf873ca014134ab9a35c98ec8.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

Do you ever get tired of being completely wrong, or is the level of moron you put on display just a specialty of yours?  Aren't you some sort of Iron Dog guru?  Yet again, let me show you how this thing works .... :owned:

image.thumb.png.b45b169bf873ca014134ab9a35c98ec8.png

On the bold. :lol2::lmao::owned:

2011 were Switchbacks dipshit. 2010 they rode IQ 600’s because the Rush broke all the goddamn time in practice you fucking twit. None of the Iron Dog racers wanted to use the Rush because they didn’t hold together Polaris forced their sponsored teams to race them and guess what… DNF’s! ALL the Rush’s fucking broke. 

6351AD8E-8FE6-45FD-AA8B-FB351137F9A2.png

77CDC06E-C25E-493B-B360-A4345EDD1126.png

13 hours ago, AK440 said:

On the bold. :lol2::lmao::owned:

2011 were Switchbacks dipshit. 2010 they rode IQ 600’s because the Rush broke all the goddamn time in practice you fucking twit. None of the Iron Dog racers wanted to use the Rush because they didn’t hold together Polaris forced their sponsored teams to race them and guess what… DNF’s! ALL the Rush’s fucking broke. 

6351AD8E-8FE6-45FD-AA8B-FB351137F9A2.png

77CDC06E-C25E-493B-B360-A4345EDD1126.png

picture shows a rush?so they did finish?

• Haha 1

I don't know if you deliberately try to be this dumb, or if it simply comes natural?  My guess is the latter :news:  Tell me, can you differentiate between years, or did the combination of windshield wiper fluid, antifreeze, and meth destroy any cognitive ability you might of had?  In case you're too dumb to click on the Iron Dog's website to see the past race results, let me show you ..... right from their website:

2010:

image.png.5b471b31e2ca587b1953674fac4d1211.png

2011:

image.png.faef7e24bb3f6270e4bc9ea5a777f35d.png

2012:

image.png.50cc9f47f59d1d78b379e8404ed6f35a.png

Gee, look at that!  It says the RUSH won in 2011, and both the RUSH and the SWITCHBACK were raced in 2012.  But that must be wrong, since you're the resident expert :lol:

Fuckin' dummy ... :owned:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
On 9/22/2023 at 4:33 PM, AK440 said:

They were so good ISR banned them from back woods, hillbilly race competition in the middle of fucking nowhere. The beavertail cooler was ruled to be an unfair advantage when racing on dirt. 

:groin:

Poor Alaskan forgot how the internet works . 

Double dose of Washer Fluid will be needed today. 

On 12/1/2022 at 5:05 PM, AK440 said:

Shitbird,

Go find the post where I wrote not a single Rush finished. I was 100% correct and then they banned me.

On 12/22/2022 at 6:09 PM, AK440 said:

The Rush never won, it didn’t even finish in ‘10. :lol2:

The Rush Switchback won in ‘11 because team TNT burned down at a fuel stop. 

3DA14EF1-D2C8-4639-A281-07AF2E8A6F87.gif

• Haha 1

Not a single Rush finished the race in ‘10. Just like I posted in ‘10. Prove me wrong Shitbird. :owned:

Those were Rush Switchbacks finishing in ‘11, not 120” Rush sleds. The Iron Dog racers are allowed to run factory modified shit as the OEM’s use the race for R&D. :news:

For a bunch of social media challenged old men who bash Facebook groups all the time you truly are not well informed. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

So the Iron Dog website is wrong .... LOL, okay :news:

The same results that more often than not just list the manufacturer and not the model of sled? :owned:

But hey, you’ve still got your climate change is fake news to believe in. If I were you I’d snowcheck two boosts for ‘25 to prove to everyone how right you are. 

3 minutes ago, AK440 said:

The same results that more often than not just list the manufacturer and not the model of sled? :owned:

But hey, you’ve still got your climate change is fake news to believe in. If I were you I’d snowcheck two boosts for ‘25 to prove to everyone how right you are. 

Again, nice :backpeddle:   Do the 2010, 2011, and 2012 results not show the manufacturer and model?  It's a simple yes/no answer.

You have all the snow, apparently - why aren't you out bartering for a legit sled instead of riding that POS Nytro?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Again, nice :backpeddle:   Do the 2010, 2011, and 2012 results not show the manufacturer and model?  It's a simple yes/no answer.

You have all the snow, apparently - why aren't you out bartering for a legit sled instead of riding that POS Nytro?

I posted a screen grab of the team crossing the finish line in ‘11 riding Switchbacks. Explain how typed up results from some secretary are more accurate than a photo of the actual racers? :owned: GODDAMN, are you this stupid in real life to? 

For the hundredth time I don’t own a Nytro. But by all means, keep posting the same tired shits over and over since you can’t come up with anything new. 
FB3AB300-497F-4557-9923-F6130B934FF8.jpeg.e5e005dc2cccae729117477622737933.jpeg 

You are really struggling here, but that's not surprising.  I'll go with trusting the actual Iron Dog website vs. some meth head who doesn't even own a real sled.  Sorry that you continue to get :owned: so regularly

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You are really struggling here, but that's not surprising.  I'll go with trusting the actual Iron Dog website vs. some meth head who doesn't even own a real sled.  Sorry that you continue to get :owned: so regularly

So you don’t trust your own two eyes seeing a photo? :lol2::lmao::lmao::mc:
You are truly a special kind of retard aren’t you? :owned::owned: