Check your account email address ×

El Niño 2023/2024 - winter is canceled

AK440

On 9/29/2023 at 9:54 AM, sleepybrew said:

once these fools can predict the upcoming weekend with accuracy i'll consider listening to long term shit. past 2 weeks showed clear weekend only to be changed on thursday

Yup, they cann,t even predict yesterdays weather correctly, the only job one can have, that can be totally wrong every day, and you still get to keep your job, and still get paid. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

We got about an inch last night. They are saying snow every day this week. If it snows an inch a day It will be game on next week. Will probably have to ride my bike as I have no sled yet 

Has to be built. I could see it, but my cat bud is keeping me into the blue, green 129, atac. Wish I had more pull.

22 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Has to be built. I could see it, but my cat bud is keeping me into the blue, green 129, atac. Wish I had more pull.

Honestly cat has stuck to their build schedule and hasn’t monkeyed with it since pre order time. Me actually getting the sled will be more of a problem than the ship date as the dealer is 10 hours away now and not 10 minutes. I am guessing cat will have snowmobile production finished in the next 2 weeks for the season. I know Polaris finished like a week ago.

2 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Honestly cat has stuck to their build schedule and hasn’t monkeyed with it since pre order time. Me actually getting the sled will be more of a problem than the ship date as the dealer is 10 hours away now and not 10 minutes. I am guessing cat will have snowmobile production finished in the next 2 weeks for the season. I know Polaris finished like a week ago.

Fuck! You are strange.

10 hours ago, Not greg b said:

you'll need to have business to attend to in the area... ;)

more snow here than in Alaska this morning :lmao:

IMG_20231126_082213790.jpg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

1-1/2 to 2" it seemed when I took care of the driveway

we'll have to wait for a picture of what AK has... but don't hold your breath

Ughhhh derrr…. what’s this new Google thing the kids are talking about? 

https://images.app.goo.gl/RWzUfVAG3PAyn1t18

6CDF1E46-DBFF-48B2-8A80-CF68AFC24754.jpeg

People are out riding on the roads tonight. Could see another 6 inches of snow tonight and snow everyday this week. They will be riding opening day here. Tomorrow I am probably going to try out the franken blower I have and see how far it goes until it brakes 

6 hours ago, SeaShark said:

A picture from April 2023 - what has that to do with current snow totals?

image.png.b61fb494667812fbbf9737738a92f5e3.png

So I clicked on the wrong link following the 15 separate steps to post a photo to this ancient site.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/14/us/anchorage-alaska-snow-record-november/index.html

6A553214-4CCD-4F98-BD6C-86F116682A0F.png

Meanwhile in Roseau Minnesota…. how shocking that Polaris now focuses on its quads and side by sides. It would fucking suck to not have any ridable snow in November. 

E7D4B622-5838-4A9C-ABDF-8114F0E9334B.png

17 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Just think how much fun that would be if you could afford a real sled!  Killer!!  :thumbsup:

Just think if you didn’t live in a shithole area of the US and actually got reliable snow during the winter. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

being the connisuer you are and all, how's this stuff taste?  

IMG_20231127_154819149.jpg

So many posts, so much time spent on this site. No riding photos from this year. What’s wrong, no snow?