Check your account email address ×

Fraud…

SnowRider

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

@Carlos Danger:lol: 

GOP Rep. Mace asked if she has evidence for her impeachment claims: “I have not had the ability to research that”

https://x.com/bidenhq/status/1708494394775449772?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

This guy does an excellent job of laying out the questions at hand and why an impeachment Inquiry is in order.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Carlos Danger said:

This guy does an excellent job of laying out the questions at hand and why an impeachment Inquiry is in order.

Your own Repug Caucus fucks admit it’s a joke :lol: And you still lap up the kook-aid like a good lil moron.  Can’t fix your stupidity.  You’re in a cult. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Your own Repug Caucus fucks admit it’s a joke :lol: And you still lap up the kook-aid like a good lil moron.  Can’t fix your stupidity.  You’re in a cult. 

Not a single credible source in the Steele Dossier and yet everyone went all in for years of Impeachment trials Why?  Show us on the doll where Trump hurt you.  And it even continues today with a slew of charges no other person would face.  So cry me a river about evidence and Joe Biden as there is more on him then you ever had on Trump.  Democrats have always been in a cult since I can remember.  The real problem democrats have is the standard dirty tricks did not work on Trump and rather than play him straight and let him fall out of favor from his own words they upped the foolishness to a level never seen before.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/26/2023 at 9:00 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

No deed has apparently been recorded showing Mar-a-Lago changed hands since Donald Trump transferred ownership from his name in 1995 to an entity he controlled named Mar-a-Lago Club Inc. That transaction was recorded at $12 million. The former president bought the property to use as his personal vacation home in 1985 and opened it as a private club about a decade later.

From $12M in 1995... to a BILLION DOLLARS Eric ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? :roflcrying:

nflx.gif

We've been shopping for a second home in Minneapolis, looking at prices made me think of this post, here's one example..

Date Event & Source Price Appreciation
Sep 15, 2023

Sold

NorthStar #6411906

$420,000
Aug 14, 2023

Pending

NorthStar #6411906

Aug 7, 2023

Listed (Active)

NorthStar #6411906

$400,000
Oct 12, 2022

Off Market

NorthStar #6258589

Sep 9, 2022

Listed (Active)

NorthStar #6258589

$429,900
Oct 17, 1998

Off Market

NorthStar #1384893

Oct 16, 1998

Listed (Active)

NorthStar #1384893

$12,900

View Less

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

$420k  for 1008 sq ft and 31% below expected value, so it needed a gut.  Suppose when the same people own it since 1999 that makes sense.  Ugh.

Actually it was a very well maintained 100 year old home, it had 5 offers the first day it was shown and sold for over what it listed for. 

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Interesting.  Just assumed from the listing and the cheap price.  It isn't a terrible neighborhood, but not sure I could live in 1k sq ft though either.

If I was single, I'd have 500sq ft of living area above a 4 bay 5000sq ft  shop.

:lol:

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Interesting.  Just assumed from the listing and the cheap price.  It isn't a terrible neighborhood, but not sure I could live in 1k sq ft though either.

We were looking for a small home easy walking distance to the kids, I have to admit I was a little shocked what homes went for in that area but we're also keeping the house up north, I enjoy fishing and snowmobiling too much to live full time in the cities. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, airflite1 said:

We've been shopping for a second home in Minneapolis, looking at prices made me think of this post, here's one example..

Date Event & Source Price Appreciation
Sep 15, 2023

Sold

NorthStar #6411906

$420,000
Aug 14, 2023

Pending

NorthStar #6411906

Aug 7, 2023

Listed (Active)

NorthStar #6411906

$400,000
Oct 12, 2022

Off Market

NorthStar #6258589

Sep 9, 2022

Listed (Active)

NorthStar #6258589

$429,900
Oct 17, 1998

Off Market

NorthStar #1384893

Oct 16, 1998

Listed (Active)

NorthStar #1384893

$12,900

View Less

I’m sure this property has the same historical preservation, no renovation, no additions, etc restrictions. 

Good luck with the shopping - if you’re ever bored, our club is only about 20-25 minutes west of the cities. Come to a club meeting or even better, come for a ride this winter. :bc:

14 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I’m sure this property has the same historical preservation, no renovation, no additions, etc restrictions. 

Good luck with the shopping - if you’re ever bored, our club is only about 20-25 minutes west of the cities. Come to a club meeting or even better, come for a ride this winter. :bc:

I just might. And that's the house we bought.

• Like 2

I thought the Dems are ruining MN and the cities in particular :snack:  5 offers in one day and more than asking price sounds like a strong economy…..Dems must really be fucking shit up :lol: 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I thought the Dems are ruining MN and the cities in particular :snack:  5 offers in one day and more than asking price sounds like a strong economy…..Dems must really be fucking shit up :lol: 

STFU Faggot

image.gif.87dcbf0def3be016c5016edbf8adcdbb.gif

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

you are one fucked up rat

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

1696204268451.jpg

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Moving in to turn Minneapolis RED.

5 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Moving in to turn Minneapolis RED.

I read on here several times the cities are shit holes and MN is going down hill :lol: 

56 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Turning it RED will save it.

Shit I'll help you turn it red....a house for 400k..... I'll take two.      I don't think I can find a mobile home for that price around here:lol:

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Kicking this back up to see if any of the resident members of the brain trust here have found a BILLION DOLLAR PROPERTY for sale or that's been sold in the past few years. 

The one that's appraised for 18 million by the AG, I'll bid 36 million right now. 18 million assessment on her part is Fraud..

17 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

The one that's appraised for 18 million by the AG, I'll bid 36 million right now. 18 million assessment on her part is Fraud..

Great - make it $1.5 billion like your cult leader says it’s worth…..and then he can pay the taxes :bc: