Check your account email address ×

How long did MN's new Cannibis Czar last? - Less then 36 hours

19 minutes ago, HSR said:

Can buy 160 proof alcohol but the weeds too strong :lmao: What a fucked up world.

What I find to be wild is if I wanted to start a dispensary right now, I can't.

18-24 month wait, or more, while all the real rules and regulations and whatnot is developed.

Unless you are a native on the rez.  Could be up and running tomorrow morning if I wanted to be.

6 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

What I find to be wild is if I wanted to start a dispensary right now, I can't.

18-24 month wait, or more, while all the real rules and regulations and whatnot is developed.

Unless you are a native on the rez.  Could be up and running tomorrow morning if I wanted to be.

Yeah, isn't that handy.

how about ny state and their disaster? made legal and nothing done. it just went wild with illegal shops all over. still are. then they made grow your own not start until 18 months after first dispensary opens. oh , and to own one you have to have been convicted of weed crimes. the growers last year were stuck with the crop and still have it. they did allow a farmer's market type thing which is cool but now they have this years crop. now they are letting big players in . the best part ? 20 million for the license. typical ny state to botch the job , start to finish

Edited by sleepybrew
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sled_Hed said:

Yeah, isn't that handy.

Not sure why Walz and his administration have such a hard-on for the tribes here in MN.

46 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

how about ny state and their disaster? made legal and nothing done. it just went wild with illegal shops all over. still are. then they made grow your own not start until 18 months after first dispensary opens. oh , and to own one you have to have been convicted of weed crimes. the growers last year were stuck with the crop and still have it. they did allow a farmer's market type thing which is cool but now they have this years crop. now they are letting big players in . the best part ? 20 million for the license. typical ny state to botch the job , start to finish

Sounds like MN when we very first started allowing medical. 

Only a very small handful of places were permitted to grow/dispense.  Oddly enough, they all happened to be owned by very politically connected people.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Not sure why Walz and his administration have such a hard-on for the tribes here in MN.

Sounds like MN when we very first started allowing medical. 

Only a very small handful of places were permitted to grow/dispense.  Oddly enough, they all happened to be owned by very politically connected people.  

So as a Repug you’re bitching about something you support while all your congressional Repugs opposed it…. :lol: 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

So as a Repug you’re bitching about something you support while all your congressional Repugs opposed it…. :lol: 

Yeah we all know you agree with ever single thing Democrats do no matter what right? .  :read:  

Bootlicker. 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So I'm going to go take a morning poop, make some coffee, and tie down shit in the trailer.

You think about how you are a good little follower and fall right in line with every little thing your party of choice wants you to.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

So I'm going to go take a morning poop, make some coffee, and tie down shit in the trailer.

You think about how you are a good little follower and fall right in line with every little thing your party of choice wants you to.

He is a programed drone. 

10 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Another fine appointment by Tyrant Timmy to oversee another finely planned out program.

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-news/newly-appointed-mn-cannabis-director-steps-down-following-revelations

Funny thing is, it’s happening ALL OVER the state right now.  I know of one place that’s been selling gummies and vapes (not my thing) for quite some time, with MANY products way over the “legal” 5mg limit that was snuck in a bill over a year ago.  
With it legal to possess, you can sell someone a thumb tack for $100 and oh by the way, here’s a free gift with your thumb tack!  

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

I give Massachusetts credit they really got their shit together and made it happen. 

Glad Im on the border because CT is still way behind also. 

You're country is way behind. Having a plant still illegal at a federal level is just fucking stupid.

Was in a shop today. Walk in, she grabbed it, handed it to me while I handed her $30, kept walking right out the other door. Not 10 seconds... when I was in Ariz it was a 20 minute ordeal with ID scans and private rooms... :lol:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Was in a shop today. Walk in, she grabbed it, handed it to me while I handed her $30, kept walking right out the other door. Not 10 seconds... when I was in Ariz it was a 20 minute ordeal with ID scans and private rooms... :lol:

Medical or recreational ?  What does $30 get you?  I haven't been in a dispensary, but the shops have their menus online. At the recreational shops here in Vermont $50 gets you an 1/8th of indoor. I don't know if there are any taxes on top of that or not.

9 hours ago, EvilBird said:

I give Massachusetts credit they really got their shit together and made it happen. 

Glad Im on the border because CT is still way behind also. 

Theres a rec store right on Weston St. in Htfd now.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ckf said:

Medical or recreational ?  What does $30 get you?  I haven't been in a dispensary, but the shops have their menus online. At the recreational shops here in Vermont $50 gets you an 1/8th of indoor. I don't know if there are any taxes on top of that or not.

Online black market dispensary's rule up here. I can order weed or hash by the lbs if I wanted, tax free. 

AAA weed from "my guys" is $60/oz 2/$100. It's nice looking weed to, I just give it away as I get free samples.

Bubblehash starts at $140/oz

Shrooms $60/oz

20 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Another fine appointment by Tyrant Timmy to oversee another finely planned out program.

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-news/newly-appointed-mn-cannabis-director-steps-down-following-revelations

Good thing all of that won’t hurt the local high schooler’s tax free business 

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Recreational. Fuck having the govt have one more thing about me...

I see signs at med shops for $100 ounces, but I think that stuff is weak at best. $30 will get you an 1/8 of indoor 25% thc. I' m sure prices vary... I've got better for less, and less for more.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pete said:

Liberty cannabis is less than 5 minutes from me. 
$40 for a 1 gram cart @ 89% thc. Lasts me a week. Great stuff and beyond convenient for me.

I have a rosin press for making concentrate. 28g weed = around 3-4 grams rosin. My BIL likes 65% thc oil and says my rosin is far stronger.

32 minutes ago, Pete said:

Liberty cannabis is less than 5 minutes from me. 
$40 for a 1 gram cart @ 89% thc. Lasts me a week. Great stuff and beyond convenient for me.

I could be to 8 of em within 10 minutes.