Check your account email address ×

Why do poofter car owners have such a sense of entitlement

Rod

There was a guy here at work charging his Tesla on the block heater outlets the company provides for winter. He got a grievance filed against him and the union stated that if he was permitted to charge his car the. The company would have to provide all gas car commuters a monthly gas card lol …..he’s not charging his Tesla at work anymore 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, smokin george said:

Some Tesla owner waited till the restaurant closed then plugged hehe car in. 16 hours later it was still plugged in and the restaurant owner blocked the car in so he couldn't leave without at least paying something.

yup this is the new thing. Stealing power. Just wait, anyone that comes over to your house with an electric car is going to want to plug in 

2 hours ago, ACE said:

yup this is the new thing. Stealing power. Just wait, anyone that comes over to your house with an electric car is going to want to plug in 

Brother in law backs up to my gas tank and fills up.

Granted, I gave him permission once, now it's a given.

Small price to pay to see him leave, knowing he has enough gas to go very far...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, ACE said:

Not gonna happen! Alot of our friends get around here at the lake on golf carts and have yet to see anyone plug in. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Just an extension cord won’t plug into a Tesla.  You need at least the mobile charger which locks to the car.

I don't believe he said it was just an extension. You did.

• Gold Member
38 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I don't believe he said it was just an extension. You did.

The mobile charger that comes with the car would reach from charge port on car to the outlet without issue…..  I said notice how that picture doesn’t show a car charging?

32 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

The mobile charger that comes with the car would reach from charge port on car to the outlet without issue…..  I said notice how that picture doesn’t show a car charging?

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Just an extension cord won’t plug into a Tesla.  You need at least the mobile charger which locks to the car.

32 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

You said it was just an extension. 

47 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

That is all the picture shows…..  notice how it doesn’t show a Tesla the charge port

Leave it to you to try to defend a poofter :lol: 

face it, your kind is despised because you’re all terrible people 

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, ACE said:

Leave it to you to try to defend a poofter :lol: 

face it, your kind is despised because you’re all terrible people 

Why only a picture of the front of car and not the whole car?  When you try to paint a picture as you see fit it’s best to leave out the details if the entire picture doesn’t show what you are trying to sell.

that extension cord could easily be plugged into some construction site stuff cause it no way shows any cars charging.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Oh look, another juvenile, broad brush, highly emotional criticism against EV owners. SMH. 

When I get my first EV person ask to charge at my house the neighbors will hear me laughing…500 or so feet away. “$100 or sorry bout your luck”