Check your account email address ×

25 years

Pete

7 minutes ago, Pete said:

Bubba lookin for a new bitch..

Bye bye hunter you lying piece of shit 

Are you fucking retarded? Nearly every misdemeanor level crime carry’s a max sentence of 10 years and most people get probation and a stayed sentence with no similar offenses. I think you are actually fucking retarded 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

He’s going to jail.. winning 

Based on what happened to people for Jan 6th, I hope he does.  But let's be real - Hunter's not going anywhere.  He'll get some sort of probation, or sent to some country club for 3 months.

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Based on what happened to people for Jan 6th, I hope he does.  But let's be real - Hunter's not going anywhere.  He'll get some sort of probation, or sent to some country club for 3 months.

Does he even have a prior record or is this his 1st offense? If it is his 1st offense that it will likely just be probation.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Does he even have a prior record or is this his 1st offense? If it is his 1st offense that it will likely just be probation.

I honestly don't know, but given he's the POTUS kid ... or really, any kid who's parents are a DC politician ... I'm sure hell be laughing it off when this is all said and done.

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I honestly don't know, but given he's the POTUS kid ... or really, any kid who's parents are a DC politician ... I'm sure hell be laughing it off when this is all said and done.

I don't keep up with all of the political bs that gets spread here daily by both sides. The republicans want him in jail just because of who he is. I'd be willing to bet that most people with a similar charge get suspended jail time and probation. Especially if they have the money for a good lawyer. It's the ones that can't afford the good lawyer that go to jail.

17 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

speaking of politicians kids... 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-legal-challenge-could-disrupt-new-york-fraud-trial-lawsuit/

maybe Eric, Don Jr and Hunter can get adjoining cells? 

:)

Only trials against people I don't like are legitimate!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Are you fucking retarded? Nearly every misdemeanor level crime carry’s a max sentence of 10 years and most people get probation and a stayed sentence with no similar offenses. I think you are actually fucking retarded 

Actually he has been charged with 3 felonies of which at least one carry a maximum of 25 years.   We all know he's not spending a second incarcerated.  

If this was anyone else they would not offer a deal unless he spills the beans on the big guy.   

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-could-face-up-to-25-years-prison-federal-gun-charges

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, ckf said:

That only applies to Trump. Pay fucking attention to what you learn here!!!!!!

:lol:

One guy gets falsely accused multiple times and the public understands it if you look at the polling.  Another guy gets away with money laundering and gun charges and the public understands it if you look at the polling.  This isn’t hard for most of us to grasp.