Check your account email address ×

25 years

Pete

Just now, DriftBusta said:

One guy gets falsely accused multiple times and the public understands it if you look at the polling.  Another guy gets away with money laundering and gun charges and the public understands it if you look at the polling.  This isn’t hard for most of us to grasp.

We don't know if there will be other changes in the future or not.  :dunno:

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

One guy gets falsely accused multiple times and the public understands it if you look at the polling.  Another guy gets away with money laundering and gun charges and the public understands it if you look at the polling.  This isn’t hard for most of us to grasp.

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

I never spoke to him.

There is a wall between us.

I was never involved in his business.

I was never in business with him.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I assume the falsely accused is on the outside looking in while running again…..don’t need a poll to see that :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Actually he has been charged with 3 felonies of which at least one carry a maximum of 25 years.   We all know he's not spending a second incarcerated.  

If this was anyone else they would not offer a deal unless he spills the beans on the big guy.   

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-could-face-up-to-25-years-prison-federal-gun-charges

The article I read showed two charge with a max of 10 and a single charge with a max of 5. That was related to the gun offense. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The article I read showed two charge with a max of 10 and a single charge with a max of 5. That was related to the gun offense. 

Correct 25 total of the 3.  Again he won't spend a second incarcerated. 

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Two of them.   One carries 25. 

The thing is, I could not care less about the gun charge. If they cannot tie this money laundering to Joe Biden, and state the law that he broke, then this is one of the biggest shams of our lives. There are laws in place about taking bribes.  Don’t know who left the coke in the library, but they can analyze a pimple on the ass of somebody who walked within a quarter mile of the Capital on January 6.  And we’re gonna to appoint an And we’re going to appoint a special special prosecutor to investigate this for another few years and walk out the clock.  Aren’t we getting sick of this bullshit by now?

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

The thing is, I could not care less about the gun charge. If they cannot tie this to Joe Biden, and state the law that he broke, then this is one of the biggest shams of our lives. There are laws in place about taking bribes.  Don’t know who left the coke in the library, but they can analyze a pimple on the ass of somebody who walked within a quarter mile of the Capital on January 6. Aren’t we getting sick of this bullshit by now?

Everything and everyone needs to be corrupt for your bullshit to make sense……aren’t you tired of blaming something and/or someone by now? :snack:

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The thing is, I could not care less about the gun charge. If they cannot tie this money laundering to Joe Biden, and state the law that he broke, then this is one of the biggest shams of our lives. There are laws in place about taking bribes.  Don’t know who left the coke in the library, but they can analyze a pimple on the ass of somebody who walked within a quarter mile of the Capital on January 6.  And we’re gonna to appoint an And we’re going to appoint a special special prosecutor to investigate this for another few years and walk out the clock.  Aren’t we getting sick of this bullshit by now?

I got sick of the bullshit when bush/Cheney lied about Iraq. Before that is was minor shit like blow jobs in the Oval Office. Nobody died. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I got sick of the bullshit when bush/Cheney lied about Iraq. Before that is was minor shit like blow jobs in the Oval Office. Nobody died. 

I get that, but I also cannot forget the post 9/11 timeframe and the fact that most of the country was on board, at least initially.  We don’t need to replay all videos of the Democrats and Republicans pounding the podiums wanting to destroy Saddam.  This notion that two guys single-handedly led a whole nation into war is ridiculous.  

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The majority of falsified 4473’s never make it to court. And those that do involve felons 

Hunter is a felon by any measure. A multiple felon by his own admissions.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Anyone that’s lived a proper life would be considered a felon. No shame in that. 

Absolutely , but anyone whose felonies were publicized and proven would have been adjudicated and faced the consequences. Not Hunter though , not the privileged cunts running the show 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Absolutely , but anyone whose felonies were publicized and proven would have been adjudicated and faced the consequences. Not Hunter though , not the privileged cunts running the show 

Nope. They don’t even have to be smart about it. 

10 hours ago, ckf said:

Does he even have a prior record or is this his 1st offense? If it is his 1st offense that it will likely just be probation.

Whole family has some issues.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/11/joe-bidens-family-has-a-long-rap-sheet/

Screenshot_20230915_204427_Chrome.jpg

20 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

upon further thought... are you also a big gravy guy? 

if so, I respect that 

I bet you’ve taken quite a few loads of gravy in your life!!!! Fucking faggot ass retard!!

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

upon further thought... are you also a big gravy guy? 

if so, I respect that 

Gravy isn’t sweet I need sugar to maintain my physique