Check your account email address ×

Seriously, just imagine if Trump said this

Matt

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump was always taking credit for the stock market.  It's much higher under Joe than it was for Trump. Should Joe take credit for it as well?

Words are not needed......but wow just wow:wow:there is a reason why most 401s are in the s hitter

Screenshot_20230914_212857_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230914_213154_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230914_213200_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230914_213209_Chrome.jpg

45 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump was always taking credit for the stock market.  It's much higher under Joe than it was for Trump. Should Joe take credit for it as well?

Oh Steve.  :lol:   Do you have a lot of money in the market?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Words are not needed......but wow just wow:wow:there is a reason why most 401s are in the s hitter

Screenshot_20230914_212857_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230914_213154_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230914_213200_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230914_213209_Chrome.jpg

When Trump was in office that was Obamas market. What we have now is Trumps market.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Matt said:

BLM would be torching buildings, rioting in the streets.  You'd have Al Sharpton and his ilk all lathered up and shouting on every platform around...

He is proud to be the most Racist President ever! Fucktard!

17 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Oh thats Jimwit . He's way more angry just let him know how much AC sucks and he'll show you. :lol:

Jimwit  :lol: Moar angry then our resident angry guy is pretty bad! 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

One year under Trump I pulled better than 26% on my 401k.

Thank Obama for that.

Edited by Steve753

Minorities are picking up on the left constantly talking down to them. 

In Oregon they just passed a bill removing math, reading or writing requirements for graduation to "help students of color." 

The Oregonian/OregonLive asked the governor’s office when Brown’s staff notified the Legislature that she had signed the bill. Charles Boyle, the governor’s deputy communications director, said the governor’s staff notified legislative staff the same day the governor signed the bill.

Boyle said in an emailed statement that suspending the reading, writing and math proficiency requirements while the state develops new graduation standards will benefit “Oregon’s Black, Latino, Latina, Latinx, Indigenous, Asian, Pacific Islander, Tribal, and students of color.”

On 9/14/2023 at 6:54 PM, Matt said:

BLM would be torching buildings, rioting in the streets.  You'd have Al Sharpton and his ilk all lathered up and shouting on every platform around...

Well, the White House can't have old Joey saying shit like that... so why not just change history real quick...

This is what Biden said:

We’ve seen record lows in unemployment particularly — and I’ve focused on this my whole career — particularly for African Americans and Hispanic workers and veterans, you know, the workers without high school diplomas.

Here’s what the fake White House transcript says:

We’ve seen record lows in unemployment, particularly — and I’ve focused on this my whole career — particularly for African Americans and Hispanic workers and veterans, you know, and the workers without high-school diplomas. The lowest unemployment rate in 70 years for women now.