Check your account email address ×

President Biden should not run again in 2024

Highmark

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

And Russia.  And Romania.  No evidence!  Wtf

If Don jr had taken 3.5 million from a Russian oligarch and then got said oligarch relief from prosecution and a nice dinner in Washington with his dad so you think the Trump haters would say there is no evidence?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

If Don jr had taken 3.5 million from a Russian oligarch and then got said oligarch relief from prosecution and a nice dinner in Washington with his dad so you think the Trump haters would say there is no evidence?

We won’t have any of the tds crowd step up and answer that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Right accept for bank records and testimony from the head of Barima saying he paid 5 million each to Hunter and Joe through a dozen shell companies.

Guess we shall see. I'm not defending Biden. 

Question for you. Do believe Trump shod be charged for failing to give back the documents?

9 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Well Trumps SIL received a ton of cash from Saudi Arabia. So there's that. Crickets from Trumpers where that's concerned.

50 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Dont understand these fellow Americans that dont get this :suicide: TDS is real man. 

I don’t get it either.  I don’t understand how people are fighting back n forth about Trump while ignoring this. How are people not furious that Americans are going to prison for decades over political dissent. We used to point at other countries and condemn them for this kind of action. Pat our selves on the back for being able to disagree and assemble against the State. They just gave some woman two years for entering the capital through a already broken window?  You crawled over broken glass!!!!   Oh no!!! So what??? Community service and probation at best.  2 years in prison?  None of these people were or are in any position to overthrow/ change anything.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I don’t get it either.  I don’t understand how people are fighting back n forth about Trump while ignoring this. How are people not furious that Americans are going to prison for decades over political dissent. We used to point at other countries and condemn them for this kind of action. Pat our selves on the back for being able to disagree and assemble against the State. They just gave some woman two years for entering the capital through a already broken window?  You crawled over broken glass!!!!   Oh no!!! So what??? Community service and probation at best.  2 years in prison?  None of these people were or are in any position to overthrow/ change anything.  

These Tyrants want it to be clear Patriots and Americans can not gather and protest even peacefully against the Government or you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent regardless of the law. 

Unless of course its a Globalist Democrat backed movement like BLM or abortion rights. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Thanks 2

Just now, EvilBird said:

These Tyrants want it to be clear Patriots and Americans can not gather and protest even peacefully against the Government or you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. 

Unless of course its a Globalist Democrat backed movement like BLM or abortion rights. 

It was far from peaceful though.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I’ll pick the fighter.  Every time.  This isn’t the government I grew up with or want my kids and grandkids to “settle” for.

The government you grew up with was likely more corrupt than now.

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The government you grew up with was likely more corrupt than now.

You don't really believe that, do you?  I mean, yeah - it was shitty in the 60's for sure, but the levels of corruption, combined with the way the MSM works (or doesn't work!), it's an absolute shit show now.

16 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You don't really believe that, do you?  I mean, yeah - it was shitty in the 60's for sure, but the levels of corruption, combined with the way the MSM works (or doesn't work!), it's an absolute shit show now.

Yes I do. Government didn't like JFK they had him killed, same with his brother. People loved both of them. 

Look at Hoover. He had shit on everyone.

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Yes I do. Government didn't like JFK they had him killed, same with his brother. People loved both of them. 

Look at Hoover. He had shit on everyone.

That was the deep state.  What was it they didn't like specifically.