Check your account email address ×

President Biden should not run again in 2024

Highmark

23 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Yes I do. Government didn't like JFK they had him killed, same with his brother. People loved both of them. 

Look at Hoover. He had shit on everyone.

If they could get away with it, they'd have already done the same thing to Trump ... but it's a different time & age.  I'm not even saying one side is more corrupt than the other - both sides are piles of shit, and the MSM provides a security blanket for them now, which didn't exist back when JFK and RFK were seen as threats. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

If they could get away with it, they'd have already done the same thing to Trump ... but it's a different time & age.  I'm not even saying one side is more corrupt than the other - both sides are piles of shit, and the MSM provides a security blanket for them now, which didn't exist back when JFK and RFK were seen as threats. 

They could easily do it, just like they did it too Epstein. Everything that has to do with Trump just keeps the minions occupied. 

57 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

They could easily do it, just like they did it too Epstein. Everything that has to do with Trump just keeps the minions occupied. 

It's working on you to a tee. So good infact that you outright dismiss bidens corruption with a trump deflection multiple times a day.

• Haha 1

Just now, Roosting said:

It's working on you to a tee. So good infact that you outright dismiss bidens corruption with a trump deflection multiple times a day.

One example please.

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Well Trumps SIL received a ton of cash from Saudi Arabia. So there's that. Crickets from Trumpers where that's concerned.

To invest with a fund manager.  Not cash for services unspecified.  Big difference.  

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Still waiting.

cant read? you typed it in the biden corruption thread and asked for it to be pointed out. 

Are you still pressing that soft spot on your forehead? I know you just cant help yourself but it isnt good for you.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Your problem is you don't understand the sides.

Stay ignorant.

You're clueless.

That was the deep state.  What was it they didn't like specifically.

suprised-baby.gif

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Guess we shall see. I'm not defending Biden. 

Question for you. Do believe Trump shod be charged for failing to give back the documents?

No.   Not for nothing but I have yet to see what law he has broken because as president he could decide what would remain classified.   Now do you believe Biden should be charged for his records?  I mean at what point could he have legally had these documents piled up next to the Corvette and at the Swanky club house the Chinese bought him outside Washington?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Did you vote for Romney in 2012?

Yup.  And that has what to do with 1984? He was running against Obama who I knew was a fucking piece of shit and a large part of the reason our government is so corrupt now. Yes, Romney turned into a rino.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

No.   Not for nothing but I have yet to see what law he has broken because as president he could decide what would remain classified.   Now do you believe Biden should be charged for his records?  I mean at what point could he have legally had these documents piled up next to the Corvette and at the Swanky club house the Chinese bought him outside Washington?

Steve seems to be one of the only guys here who hasn’t noticed the weaponization and unprecedented abuses of power against Trump. Hell, I think he believes most of them. If they tell him that Trump had classified documents, he seems to take it at face value. Ask him to explain what the presidential records act means you’ll get a slack jawed gaze with no answer.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Yup.  And that has what to do with 1984? He was running against Obama who I knew was a fucking piece of shit and a large part of the reason our government is so corrupt now. Yes, Romney turned into a rino.

Romney is what passes for a Republican in Massachusetts.   

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I've answered that before. Yes I do.