Check your account email address ×

President Biden should not run again in 2024

Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member

Beltline is all a buzz about this.   The journalist is hardcore lefty with ties to the intelligence community (think leaks) and many were commenting yesterday that because it was in the WaPo how big a deal it is.   The entire editorial board would have had to sign off in order for it to be published. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/09/12/biden-trump-election-step-aside/

75% of the country doesn't want either Biden or Trump. At the same time in their presidencies, Biden is still polling better than Trump was in his.

Just now, Steve753 said:

75% of the country doesn't want either Biden or Trump. At the same time in their presidencies, Biden is still polling better than Trump was in his.

Yeah and at this time in Biden's the entire MSM and retired IC was falsely claiming he was a Russian asset.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Yeah and at this time in Biden's the entire MSM and retired IC was falsely claiming he was a Russian asset.  

What do you call what the Republicans are doing to Biden right now?

24 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Actually, according to the average of polls conducted, Trump was polling at better than 44%, while Joe right now is 41% and change.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president-biden-job-approval-7320.html

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Actually, according to the average of polls conducted, Trump was polling at better than 44%, while Joe right now is 41% and change.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president-biden-job-approval-7320.html

Here's every poll from September 2019.

He was not polling better.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_opinion_polling_on_the_Donald_Trump_administration

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

That looks more like two peas in a pod to me. What is the percentage of error for those polls that are so far apart? 

I didn't set up the metrics.

Check with Steve and I will get back to it when I return from Bangor seeing my father again...

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

What do you call what the Republicans are doing to Biden right now?

Fuck dude they are presenting actual evidence not shit made up by Hillary.   FFS dude open your mind and eyes a little bit. 

Do you deny the Biden family received millions?   Do you deny its proven the big guy getting 10% is Joe?   Do you deny Hunter sent a text or email to his sister complaining that he had to give 50% of his income to his dad?  Do you deny Hunter was travelling all over with Joe on AF2 then his company would get money very shortly after?   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Fuck dude they are presenting actual evidence not shit made up by Hillary.   FFS dude open your mind and eyes a little bit. 

Yes evidence. But nothing that ties JB to it. If you're going to nail the guy it has to be crystal clear, not just an assumption. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Deephaven said:

Both lies.  This is the swamp.  Both suck and need to disappear.

I’ll pick the fighter.  Every time.  This isn’t the government I grew up with or want my kids and grandkids to “settle” for.

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Yes evidence. But nothing that ties JB to it. If you're going to nail the guy it has to be crystal clear, not just an assumption. 

See edit.   There is evidence.   Its in Hunters own correspondence. 

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

See edit.   There is evidence.   In in Hunters own correspondence. 

Well it should be pretty cut and dry then shouldn't it?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I’ll pick the fighter.  Every time.  This isn’t the government I grew up with or want my kids and grandkids to “settle” for.

I think we've learned its the govt we had...probably since WW2.   We just know more about it now because they will do things more in the open. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Well it should be pretty cut and dry then shouldn't it?

Absolutely should.   No matter the evidence you think the dems in the Senate would impeach?  :lol:  

They could have recordings of Biden taking a bribe and they would make an excuse like "he wasn't potus then."

Since the MSM won't do its job the GOP should in the house to get the information out in the public. 

Edited by Highmark