Check your account email address ×

Rob

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Well, HCS is first and foremost a snowmobile forum.  It has to have some type of structure to keep every thread from turning into a massive shit show.  HCS has their General Discussion Forum for the common hijackings and shit talking.  I know....it's where I enjoy hanging out a lot.  Gotta remember, a lot of members and guests there actually want a decent and knowledge sharing conversation about snowmobiles...as do the advertisers, vendors and sponsors.  So, when a thread starts to head way off the track....it needs to get put back on.  And while I certainly love the shit-shows and am willing and able to participate, there are times when I need some advice or would like to share ideas about the thing we all should have in common before we signed up....SLEDS.  

As far as Mods over there, well, we have about a half dozen that are actually active daily and we all do a pretty decent job discussing and agreeing how far out of whack we should let things get before we have to step in.  Do we all agree 100% sometimes?  No.  But in the end we can all see where we are coming from and come up with a solution.  As far as us being "heavy handed" or "power hungry" or feel in someway "superior"...well, I don't see it at all.  In fact, what I have seen and experienced is one of us stepping in to get things a bit under control in compliance with the rules and getting a ration of shit by some folks that somehow think the world is theirs.  And while I'm almost never going to grab the proverbial ban hammer....I am going to delete the shitty little posts and give a general warning in the thread.  Hell, I even get a chuckle or two out of some of the posts I have to delete.  But, I know most in that particular thread do not.  So....it's a quick glance at the rules up top and back to a decision on the validity of the post (or poster).

Hey, everybody has their "thing".  If that thing is here...great.  If it is there, great also.  I think most do both.  Sounds and looks like this is a whole hearted, no holds barred shit-talking contest and general BS forum due to the fact I don't see sleds mentioned at all...ANYWHERE.  And that's cool....and I'll make my periodic visits in here to see if I have any shit I'd like to throw up on the wall also.

:news:  :bc:

you could have made your point without writing a novel :lol::bc:

20 hours ago, Sludgey said:

I hope you're ok man.

x2

19 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Thanks to Rob for all he has done, and thanks for getting this site back up and running.

x2

18 hours ago, ckf said:

rob is out. he didn't want the headaches any more.

I get it, I could tell it was getting to him. Good for him for moving on. 

18 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Well, I'm glad the forum is still around and hope he stops back from time to time.  

x2

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

you could have made your point without writing a novel :lol::bc:

But where's the fun in that?  

58 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

No shit! WTF was that all about

That's how I roll baby!  I like lots of words.  In time, and with the right medication, you boys will learn to appreciate and maybe even love me.  Or fucking hate me.  It's about a 50/50 mix I think.  

• 3 years later...
Just now, Momorider said:

Obsessed as well as lowest IQ shitforbrains on the planet much :lmao:

Oh damn momo.....closing in on negative 1500 rep. Must be time to break out the dupe army like Rob said you do. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh damn momo.....closing in on negative 1500 rep. Must be time to break out the dupe army like Rob said you do. 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Obsessed as well as lowest IQ shitforbrains on the planet much :lmao:

• 3 weeks later...

Rob was a bitch to me. I was a bud and tried to help him, over many months, then he BOOTED ME!!! 

800 Dragon then told me on SNOWEST PM, that Rob was posting dirty gay stuff on my profile page.

It really pissed me off that I could not fight back. Sorry, but not sorry about Rob. I know why he really hated me. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Rob was a bitch to me. I was a bud and tried to help him, over many months, then he BOOTED ME!!! 

800 Dragon then told me on SNOWEST PM, that Rob was posting dirty gay stuff on my profile page.

It really pissed me off that I could not fight back. Sorry, but not sorry about Rob. I know why he really hated me. 

Let me guess, cause ya just cant fucking let things go

• Thanks 1

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Let me guess, cause ya just cant fucking let things go

Ahhh no, Goombah. He tried to make me look bad about my Hanes 38s, with two medium onions in them from Market basket. It was really Fendi, I know it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!