Check your account email address ×

Rob

Just now, ckf said:

let's not turn this in to a site war. there's plenty of room for FS and TBP :bc:

Daive was a disrespectful douche yesterday and the pussy hiding behind the new name can fuck himself and stay out of it

Out of respect for you I will walk away at this point and say nothing more 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Daive was a disrespectful douche yesterday and the pussy hiding behind the new name can fuck himself and stay out of it

Out of respect for you I will walk away at this point and say nothing more 

i wasn't directing my post to you. other members brought up TBP :bc:

Whats really fuckin hilarious is this "Angry Ginger" comes in here all pissed off and name calling, yet has the nerve to say "pussy hiding behind the new name".  Seriously? Talk about fuckin funny.......

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

you gonna keep running your cocksucker now that everyone can see the shit your typing :news:

who couldnt see what i was typing before? all my opinions still stand. if wolfie didnt like how the place was ran, he should have left. if zoso was posting shit he shouldnt have been, ss20 should have given him a 24 hour time out. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, n2oiroc said:

who couldnt see what i was typing before? all my opinions still stand. if wolfie didnt like how the place was ran, he should have left. if zoso was posting shit he shouldnt have been, ss20 should have given him a 24 hour time out. 

It doesnt matter now but I did give him a 24 hour timeout, Rob removed it.

5 minutes ago, n2oiroc said:

I think he did :dunno:  Maybe Rob let him back in. 

just to make it clear, i dont have an issue with wolfie aside from thinking he is a bit self absorbed and not knowing when to just walk away. rob provided us with 2 websites unlike any others to pretty much do as we please with. wolfie strutted around like a peacock and acted like rob owed him something. not only that, near the end a pile of people turned against rob and treated him like shit. it wasnt a democracy, it was robs site and if you didnt like it you should have left instead of trying to ruin it for everyone else. 

and for the record, im not sticking up for zoso. the personal posting shit was unacceptable. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, n2oiroc said:

just to make it clear, i dont have an issue with wolfie aside from thinking he is a bit self absorbed and not knowing when to just walk away. rob provided us with 2 websites unlike any others to pretty much do as we please with. wolfie strutted around like a peacock and acted like rob owed him something. not only that, near the end a pile of people turned against rob and treated him like shit. it wasnt a democracy, it was robs site and if you didnt like it you should have left instead of trying to ruin it for everyone else. 

and for the record, im not sticking up for zoso. the personal posting shit was unacceptable. 

:bc:

The shit slinging at rob at the end was fucking uncalled for and disgusting after what he provided for us for many many years.   I hope to see rob on here every now and then 

26 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Whats really fuckin hilarious is this "Angry Ginger" comes in here all pissed off and name calling, yet has the nerve to say "pussy hiding behind the new name".  Seriously? Talk about fuckin funny.......

right it's real hard to figure out

4 minutes ago, n2oiroc said:

Spot on!

4 minutes ago, n2oiroc said:

They are still bashing Rob on TBP :nuts: 

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

right it's real hard to figure out

No one made you come over here Ginger Geoff. Leave your BH at the door, or don't come on here. The guy you're mad at doesn't own this place, and probably won't be on here  anytome soon, if ever. Pretty simple to figure dude