Check your account email address ×

Cats new engine

Rod

56 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Eat a dick you gangly dope and read the room…people are tired of it.

There are plenty of no bashing areas on FS  for those that like that sort of thing :thumb: 

Trying to be the man who cleaned up FSCE is laughable. It's NEVER going to happen, EVER !!!!! Give it a rest already. 

Don't like it, there's the door :bc:

You're like a 10 year trolling convict that found Jesus and is trying to spread the word, it's highly entertaining. 

9 hours ago, Bontz said:

You are fucking laughable, Drama Queen.  Holy fuck - how much dope do you smoke every day to post something as lame as that???  DERP!!!  "I'll bet the site as a whole appreciates what I contribute to the site more than what you contribute."  LOL ... what is that, out of your 3rd grade recess, turf playbook? :lol: What's next, MY DAD CAN BEAT UP YOUR DAD!!

If I really cared about shit like that I'd be around here a lot more, and post in the meme thread and the dinner thread for the "free" likes similar to you.  But I don't care about shit like that and claim it as some sort of badge of honor.  The fact is, your cuntiness is being seen by more and more people every day.  FFS you have guys like Rigid, who's one of the most even-keeled guys even recognizing it.

Sorry that you had your feelings hurt by calling you out for the cunt that you've become.  But thanks for the laugh!!

:lmao::backpeddle:

4 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

A 17 page thread about a new engine that didn't even make it past the first page. 

Congratulations morons

Check out this bad boy!! It's even BIGGER! It's the internet, nothing new :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, HSR said:

There are plenty of no bashing areas on FS  for those that like that sort of thing :thumb: 

Trying to be the man who cleaned up FSCE is laughable. It's NEVER going to happen, EVER !!!!! Give it a rest already. 

Don't like it, there's the door :bc:

You're like a 10 year trolling convict that found Jesus and is trying to spread the word, it's highly entertaining. 

:lmao::backpeddle:

Well there is only one current event forum but if your big goal everyday is to be a dick have at it but I’m not going anywhere dickbag.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well there is only one current event forum but if your big goal everyday is to be a dick have at it but I’m not going anywhere dickbag.

I could create another Current Events forum in the no bashing zone if some of you guys would like that?

One catch though Jimmy Osteen, YOU have to moderate it all by yourself:news:

Deal??

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Some of you Canadians certainly are….dumb as fuck too.😉👌🏻

Well at least think about it. I mean you're trying to be a moderator here just think what you could do with rules?

download.jpeg.jpg

28 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

cuz it sucks as far as the new engine is concerned.

There really isn't that much known about it to discuss at this point. It's nothing more than a picture and a story and by the time it sees dealers showroom floors will be old tech. The blew it totally by trying to mask the lack of a real powerplant with a new whiz bang chassis. Both other companies have more powerful, tech advanced 2 stroke engines out today.

Epic flop, status quo is a major fail. One up is the only way to survive in this industry

1 minute ago, HSR said:

There really isn't that much known about it to discuss at this point. It's nothing more than a picture and a story and by the time it sees dealers showroom floors will be old tech. The blew it totally by trying to mask the lack of a real powerplant with a new whiz bang chassis. Both other companies have more powerful, tech advanced 2 stroke engines out today.

Epic flop, status quo is a major fail. One up is the only way to survive in this industry

this entire thread is a... 

dumpster-fire-usagif-8.gif

but, CE so... 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ACE said:

If this thing can out perform the RR In the trails it’ll be wicked 

With how low that motor sits in the chassis it might rail like an old school sled and have the ergos and suspension of the modern sleds. I can't wait to try one. 

3 hours ago, SkisNH said:

With how low that motor sits in the chassis it might rail like an old school sled and have the ergos and suspension of the modern sleds. I can't wait to try one. 

Yup I’d be excited about that 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Do we have any weight #s?  The belt drive has got to help shave off some pounds.

I think real world puts it around 499 lbs 

not necessarily a light weight but the procross was a tank 

I’m fine with that weight. I went through the ultra lightweight phase with the XP and they were junk 

seems sleds just have to be 475-499 lbs to be durable 

17 minutes ago, ACE said:

I’m fine with that weight. I went through the ultra lightweight phase with the XP and they were junk 

Good point. I’ve bent up a couple of Doo front ends going back to the 03 Rev days.

47 minutes ago, ACE said:

The axys is the toughest chassis I’ve ever owned by a wide margin and the are low 400lb range. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The axys is the toughest chassis I’ve ever owned by a wide margin and the are low 400lb range. 

They are tough…I stuffed mine into a culvert and jammed my shoulder, took a handlebar end in the thigh which caused some nasty looking bruising…the sled was good to go after replacing an A Arm.👊🏻🇺🇸

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

SB pro s was 442 lbs 

Shorties in the 420's

500lbs is uber lame

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They are tough…I stuffed mine into a culvert and jammed my shoulder, took a handlebar end in the thigh which caused some nasty looking bruising…the sled was good to go after replacing an A Arm.👊🏻🇺🇸

Yes tough as hell

1 hour ago, HSR said:

SB pro s was 442 lbs 

Shorties in the 420's

500lbs is uber lame

Yup that’s what I recall , they will take a serious hit too. 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Good point. I’ve bent up a couple of Doo front ends going back to the 03 Rev days.

Funny you should bring that up.  Just got home from a friends place and here's his project this week.

received_3572600926356011.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Yes tough as hell

Yup that’s what I recall , they will take a serious hit too. 

My 30 year old son is the quietest mild mannered very polite guy you could meet. Turns into an absolute animal on a sled and can wreck anything. Until he bought an Axys.