Check your account email address ×

***Official 2023 NFL Thread***

ckf

56 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

The Purple Peckerheads are off to an 0-3 start............life is good. :lmao:

I can't wait to hear all of the commentary in the office this week :lol: I wonder how long it will take the people who jump off the bandwagon to start talking about sending Cousins to the Jets (the rumbling have already been out there).

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Oooooofff, you don't see blowouts like that to much in the NFL.

Did I ever tell you my oldest son played high school football with Miami fullback Alec Ingold? 

No shit? That's pretty cool!

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

The stanky leg :lol:

My daughter and I were at Ford Field today…just got home…what a game!👊🏻
Lions fans love Hutchinson and his sister sang The National Anthem and nailed it.🇺🇸

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 5

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Lions fans love Hutchinson and his sister sang The National Anthem and nailed it.🇺🇸

Awesome! Was a good game, saw some of the highlights 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Perfect day to go down to the city and see a game!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Thursday night football = Lions @ Packers    I hope the Packers are healthy enough to field their "A" team and can at least make a game of it.

The Pack is riding an emotional high after yesterday, this team is very young. Showing amazing resiliency but at the same time the Pack was shooting themselves in the foot with penalties and mistakes. The first quarter yesterday was awful but they never flinched. 

Just about every team gets bit by the injury bug, it truly is next man up. I just hope the Pack can play clean football and make a fun game out of it. Detroit's D-line I believe will be the biggest test for the Pack. If the Pack wins it will more than likely be because of our defense. Rashan Gary was an absolute monster for us yesterday, I'm excited about Thurs. Night. 

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

Thursday night football = Lions @ Packers    I hope the Packers are healthy enough to field their "A" team and can at least make a game of it.

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

The Pack is riding an emotional high after yesterday, this team is very young. Showing amazing resiliency but at the same time the Pack was shooting themselves in the foot with penalties and mistakes. The first quarter yesterday was awful but they never flinched. 

Just about every team gets bit by the injury bug, it truly is next man up. I just hope the Pack can play clean football and make a fun game out of it. Detroit's D-line I believe will be the biggest test for the Pack. If the Pack wins it will more than likely be because of our defense. Rashan Gary was an absolute monster for us yesterday, I'm excited about Thurs. Night. 

It should be a helluva game and the injury bug keeps biting Detroit as well…they were down to their 4th string Right Tackle yesterday…It was good to see the defense come alive though…7 sacks and alot of TFL’s.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, snoughnut said:

The Purple Peckerheads are off to an 0-3 start............life is good. :lmao:

I have SiriusXM with the new truck.  I was able to hear Wayne's "Dagger" call on the missed FG, then flip over in time to hear sad sack Paul Allen with the call on yet another Vikings collapse.  Badgers won Fri, Sat was amazing day of CFB, then yesterday... gloriouse weekend of foosball.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Bontz said:

Let's hope so.  That squad they fielded yesterday would get blown off the field by Detroit.  With the production from the young WRs so far this year, Watson coming back to stretch the field, and Aaron Jones ready to go, GB is a much more formidable team.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matt said:

I have SiriusXM with the new truck.  I was able to hear Wayne's "Dagger" call on the missed FG, then flip over in time to hear sad sack Paul Allen with the call on yet another Vikings collapse.  Badgers won Fri, Sat was amazing day of CFB, then yesterday... gloriouse weekend of foosball.

Is there a more annoying puke, for a play-by-play guy, than Paul Allen?  It's fantastic listening to him have to call a game when the Vikes lose (or better yet, when they choke to lose).

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Is there a more annoying puke, for a play-by-play guy, than Paul Allen?  It's fantastic listening to him have to call a game when the Vikes lose (or better yet, when they choke to lose).

Did you see the end of that Vikings game after the Packnuts won on a missed FG?  

That was the EPITOME of why the Vikings will never win with Cousins...Great passing stats, but can't make a smart decision in the moment on his own to just go up and spike the ball to save all that time and still have 3 downs to get it done.  Such a joke.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Chargers begged the Vikes to win.  4th and 1 on their own 20 with a minute left.  Might be the dumbest call I've ever seen...yet the Vikes figured out a way to lose anyway.  

Yeah - that was a head scratcher.  Dude for the Chargers (head coach) was ready to get his pink slip, had the Vikes won.

30 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Chargers begged the Vikes to win.  4th and 1 on their own 20 with a minute left.  Might be the dumbest call I've ever seen...yet the Vikes figured out a way to lose anyway.  

25 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Yeah - that was a head scratcher.  Dude for the Chargers (head coach) was ready to get his pink slip, had the Vikes won.

I was listening to NFL Radio on XM today and Staley was getting absolutely ripped….Rich Gannon called it “coaching malpractice”….😂😂

Headed to Lambeau tonight. I hear the Lions O-line is a little banged up, hopefully Rashan Gary and the d line can snack on some Lion carcasses this evening. :snack:

I just want a good game, Packers have their fair share of injuries as well. The lions D line will probably be Jordan Love's first real pressure test. Weather will be fantastic. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Headed to Lambeau tonight. I hear the Lions O-line is a little banged up, hopefully Rashan Gary and the d line can snack on some Lion carcasses this evening. :snack:

I just want a good game, Packers have their fair share of injuries as well. The lions D line will probably be Jordan Love's first real pressure test. Weather will be fantastic. 

Enjoy!!   Will be cheering for the Pack from bowling league tonight :bc:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Say "Hi" to Aidan Hutchinson's mom for me.

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

My daughter and some friends bought tickets and are heading to Lambeau later this afternoon…she is pumped!👊🏻

IMG_1953.thumb.png.b11e3dfc99bf1a79ad36dc7bb726734f.png

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 3