Check your account email address ×

***Official 2023 NFL Thread***

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Turned the game on in time for the Lions fake punt before marching down the field for a TD.

That was a ballsy play…KC coming right back and about to score.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IMG_1846.thumb.jpeg.e118057894d4e311600a5688e1a13779.jpeg

Game one and they beat the current super bowl champs in their own yard is a great start. But it's tough to not have the feeling like you are drinking the Kool-Aid  lol

• Haha 1

I'm a Packer guy, but I can admit that I enjoy seeing the Lions have some success.  It wouldn't hurt my feelings at all to see the Lions run away with the NFC North this year.  On a side note, I'm laughing at a couple of my buddies who took the Lions to lose in our "Dead Pool" (pick one guaranteed loser team each week).  Nice "One & Done" for them!! :lol:

• Like 3

Well that was a fun "Dead Pool" season ... one and done, thanks to the Vikings inability to win at home against Tampa :wall:  I guess I should have gone with my gut instinct and taken Houston to lose.

Oh well, I will enjoy listening to all of the bitching in the office this week as the Viking fans go on their rants :lol2: (And yes, I know - the Packers will probably lose too but I don't have much for expectations for them this year).

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Well that was a fun "Dead Pool" season ... one and done, thanks to the Vikings inability to win at home against Tampa :wall:  I guess I should have gone with my gut instinct and taken Houston to lose.

Oh well, I will enjoy listening to all of the bitching in the office this week as the Viking fans go on their rants :lol2: (And yes, I know - the Packers will probably lose too but I don't have much for expectations for them this year).

I didn’t see them losing at home to Baker Mayfield that’s for sure. 

• Like 1