Check your account email address ×

Could Gavin Newsom run for president in 2024? Lots of GOP insiders are all but convinced

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, akvanden said:

He should run. And yes, it wouldn’t be good for Trump if he did.

:lol:

I thought you claimed to be a Conservative? You think Gavin should run tho ? 9_9

On 5/5/2023 at 11:42 PM, akvanden said:

identify as a conservative that shits on far right conservatives that are ruining our party. The misinformation is truly scary and it will be the end of us someday.

On 6/6/2022 at 12:32 AM, akvanden said:

Gives me any conservative other than Trump in ‘24. Please.

On 5/14/2022 at 8:31 PM, akvanden said:

I'm a conservative, thank you. I've voted straight republican my entire life other than for Trump in 2020. Felt gross, hope I'm never put in that position again.  :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

@ViperGTS/Z1is scared shitless of Gavin entering the race.  probably because he'll most certainly have to pay @Steve753 for losing their bet. 

for once Viper is right, Newsom would clobber Trump like a baby seal.

Newsom would destroy trump. Then he’d spread the ridiculous poison that has killed off California business across the country. Biden and trump are both stupid. Newsom is smart. And there’s the danger. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Gavin wants to run in the worst way but someone better pay Kamala big time or she isn't going anywhere. 

Newsom wouldn't destroy Trump by any means.  Turnout would be low and Trump would gain even more with minorities.   California isn't exactly highly thought of in many parts of the country.   

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Gavin wants to run in the worst way but someone better pay Kamala big time or she isn't going anywhere. 

Newsom wouldn't destroy Trump by any means.  Turnout would be low and Trump would gain even more with minorities.   California isn't exactly highly thought of in many parts of the country.   

Newsom is a detestable piece of shit. But there are a large number of dumb fuck voters in this country who probably like his hair.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Newsom is a detestable piece of shit. But there are a large number of dumb fuck voters in this country who probably like his hair.

Joe at least had the appearance of being somewhat left of center....you can't sell Newsom in the same way.  

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Newsom would destroy trump. Then he’d spread the ridiculous poison that has killed off California business across the country. Biden and trump are both stupid. Newsom is smart. And there’s the danger. 

think so?  IDK as I don't follow everything going on in Cali. like others apparently do.  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Kamala is disliked as much if not more than Biden.  Dems are dumb, but not stupid and Gavin would likely be the guy.

Gaurantee you in one debate against Trump the show would be over if Newsom kept his cool.  Biden won't be able to debate Trump... his eggs are too scrambled.  

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

think so?  IDK as I don't follow everything going on in Cali. like others apparently do.  

Kamala is disliked as much if not more than Biden.  Dems are dumb, but not stupid and Gavin would likely be the guy.

Gaurantee you in one debate against Trump the show would be over if Newsom kept his cool.  Biden won't be able to debate Trump... his eggs are too scrambled.  

You're assuming Trump would debate which there is a good chance he won't.  They can't just push Kamala to the side for another white guy.  

In any case it would still come down to a handful of states of which I don't think Newsom is any more attractive than Biden or Harris is in.  Its all going to come down to the same states it did in 16 and 20.

With Newsom its not about him its about him being thought of as California which plenty of the country doesn't really care for. 

Michelle Obama is the one for the GOP to fear the most.    

Edited by Highmark

33 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

:lol:

I thought you claimed to be a Conservative? You think Gavin should run tho ? 9_9

How many times can I repeat myself saying neither Trump or Biden should run in 2024. Anyone else, maybe except Kamala, running fixes half that equation.

Nice try though.

Edited by akvanden

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You're assuming Trump would debate which there is a good chance he won't.  They can't just push Kamala to the side for another white guy.  

In any case it would still come down to a handful of states of which I don't think Newsom is any more attractive than Biden or Harris is in.  Its all going to come down to the same states it did in 16 and 20.

With Newsom its not about him its about him being thought of as California which plenty of the country doesn't really care for. 

Michelle Obama is the one for the GOP to fear the most.    

which makes him an even bigger pussy.

have you read @Matt's recent comments on AZ?  something to consider might also be surprise states turning out D voters based on SCOTUS and RvW...  there might be a few outlier R states that don't go as planned.  

fuck... how many more days until the 24 GE? 

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/election?iso=20241105T0001&p0=179&ud=2&font=cursive&csz=1

@ckfbetter get some more bandwidth.  :lolz:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

There isn’t anyone who likes trumps hair , and he’s just as big a pos. Trump loses to the California retard by 200 electoral votes 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Newsom makes trump look old and feeble. He’s young, handsome, and full of energy. He’s got the charisma factor. He’s also smart. He’d picked apart Hanity in the same way he’d destroy Trump. Unfortunately he’s a snake. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There isn’t anyone who likes trumps hair , and he’s just as big a pos. Trump loses to the California retard by 200 electoral votes 

Agreed. People would vote for Newsom just to pull the lever on someone that doesn’t have a cue ball size prostate and can walk upright. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Newsom makes trump look old and feeble. He’s young, handsome, and full of energy. He’s got the charisma factor. He’s also smart. He’d picked apart Hanity in the same way he’d destroy Trump. Unfortunately he’s a snake. 

Thats kinda what I said.  :lol: