Check your account email address ×

Obama exposed poor mc

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Highmark said:

He did that?

Obama’s love letters from 1982 resurface: ‘I make love to men daily, but in the imagination’

Former president’s love letters to his ex-girlfriend reveal his ‘androgynous mind’

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/obama-gay-love-letter-men-b2406683.html

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

So not only was Barry the first black potus, he was also the first gay potus, that we know of and Mike was the first male first lady.

Obama was the first black President, the first Kenyan President, the first Muslim President, the first Jihadi President, the first gay President, the first *insert other bad and scary thing here* President. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Obama was the first black President, the first Kenyan President, the first Muslim President, the first Jihadi President, the first gay President, the first *insert other bad and scary thing here* President. 

And he was still liked more than Trump or Biden.  :lol:

Poor, irritable haters.

Neal

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Snake said:

Obama’s love letters from 1982 resurface: ‘I make love to men daily, but in the imagination’

Former president’s love letters to his ex-girlfriend reveal his ‘androgynous mind’

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/obama-gay-love-letter-men-b2406683.html

Oh yeah...he's a flamer.

15 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

And he was still liked more than Trump or Biden.  :lol:

Poor, irritable haters.

Neal

A black President broke a lot of people’s brains.

Hence reality tv star President. 

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

A black President broke a lot of people’s brains.

Hence reality tv star President. 

Oh but trump, 

got to admit trump lives in a lot of people’s head 

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

He sure does, they go to his rallies. 

And hangout and post how bad trump is on sled forums. Oh look here comes one along now 👍

Edited by toslow
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

One wife.  Two kids.  Great father.  A life Repugs only talk about….

imagine 3 wives.  2 immigrant wives.  5 kids - 3 different moms.  Absentee father to a teenage son.  One forgotten daughter.  3 kids with no experience pretending to be advisors. :lol: 

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

One wife.  Two kids.  Great father.  A life Repugs only talk about….

imagine 3 wives.  2 immigrant wives.  5 kids - 3 different moms.  Absentee father to a teenage son.  One forgotten daughter.  3 kids with no experience pretending to be advisors. :lol: 

Damn you’re one stunned cunt 

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

One wife.  Two kids.  Great father.  A life Repugs only talk about…

Whats wrong with being Gay ? 

Why are you so upset if Obama really is? 

The left should be celebrating. 

:read:

Being gay isnt a problem.  its their lies and deceitful ways that have made it an issue.    Far to many things have been pushed aside with the ohbummers and should not be.  

And i stand with Clint on this,    

The Wrap

Clint Eastwood: 'Obama Is Greatest Hoax Perpetrated on the American People'

Tim Kenneally
September 8, 2012
eastwoodmain.jpg

Clint Eastwood: 'Obama Is Greatest Hoax Perpetrated on the American People'

Clint Eastwood has broken his silence on his now-infamous speech at last week's Republican National Convention -- during which he berated an empty chair occupied by an imaginary President Obama at length -- calling Obama "the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people."

Speaking to the Carmel Pine Cone, the actor/director revealed that Romney's campaign aides questioned him about the contents of his speech, but he wouldn't divulge details, because he didn't have any.

Also read: Clint Eastwood's Chair Face-Off Bests Mitt Romney as RNC Highlight, Poll Shows

"They vet most of the people, but I told them, 'You can't do that with me, because I don't know what I'm going to say,'" Eastwood, the former mayor of Carmel, told the paper.

- ADVERTISEMENTEastwood -- who admits that "I really don't know how to" make a speech -- said that he only mapped out a general idea of what he would say in the speech about an hour before he took the stage, and came up with the idea of speaking to an empty chair just minutes before the speech, while waiting backstage to go on.

Also read: Ann Romney: Clint Eastwood "a Unique Guy and He Did a Unique Thing"

"There was a stool there, and some fella kept asking me if I wanted to sit down," the actor recalled. "When I saw the stool sitting there, it gave me the idea. I'll just put the stool out there and I'll talk to Mr. Obama and ask him why he didn't keep all of the promises he made to everybody."

According to the "Gran Torino" star, it was his intention to wing it all along.

"It was supposed to be a contrast with all the scripted speeches, because I'm Joe Citizen," the actor noted. "I'm a movie maker, but I have the same feelings as the average guy out there."

Also read: Clint Eastwood Was "Ad-Libbing" in Odd Convention Appearance, Says Romney Campaign

While Eastwood's show-stealing speech befuddled many -- and spawned an internet trend that came to be known as "Eastwooding" -- the 82-year-old opined that the crowd "really seemed to be enjoying themselves," and he was met with congratulations backstage after making his speech.

The actor's opinion on the current chief executive hasn't softened any in the days since he dressed him down in absentia: "President Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people."

Related Articles:

Clint Eastwood Holds Weird One-Sided Debate With Obama's Empty Chair (Video)

Before Eastwooding: A Brief History of Fights With Chairs (Video)

Barack Obama Tweets Response to Clint Eastwood RNC Empty Chair Speech

View comments