Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

SSFB

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

back in the 70s my bro and his 3 friends got some "window pane" . 4 pieces that look like a window. they get where they are going they say to my bro "hey ed, break that shit out" . he said "i already took mine" . he ate all 4 , first time out. they had to drop him off, he wandered around for a couple days

purple microdot was better, not that I ever did anything like that9_9 36 hours of no fucks to give and the ability to obtain a .4 blood alcohol level without a hangover or alcohol poisoning and not being able to get drunk

Edited by 01mxz800
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, nascarmike said:

If any of that was true, it was that they were part of the millions of taxpayers that donated to the bailout.

It’s a joke. Can you imagine if the shit media ever asked him to explain his comments?  Later in the story it talked about the call going out and Biden was there within 2 hours.  I used to be a big supporter of the big three, but fuck em!  They are getting just what they deserve. Kissed ass and ruined there business model for government money and the White House (who ever making decisions) sent senile old joe to throw them under the bus. 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It’s a joke. Can you imagine if the shit media ever asked him to explain his comments?  Later in the story it talked about the call going out and Biden was there within 2 hours.  I used to be a big supporter of the big three, but fuck em!  They are getting just what they deserve. Kissed ass and ruined there business model for government money and the White House (who ever making decisions) sent senile old joe to throw them under the bus. 

Have you noticed that they have yet to endorse him?

Edited by nascarmike

8 minutes ago, nascarmike said:

Have you noticed that they have yet to endorse him?

They will in the end, always do. Deals will be made. This guy is no fool. 
Doesn’t mean workers will vote Dem. They were all there for the photo shoot .