Check your account email address ×

New Race Sled

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Bad ass, king of the course right there fellas..:true::acs:

SkiDoo has been owning SX for quite some time... and two major Polaris teams pulled out of racing completely for the upcoming 23/24 season.

This information AND MORE is all available outside of the CEF on FS. 

9_9

That said Cat has been fucked since the 2019 SX season and has gone down the toilet since.   

:sad:

but we still have Herfindahl in CC so suck on those donkey balls.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Bad ass, king of the course right there fellas..:true::acs:

I wouldn't want to own one but I would LOVE to spend a mid week day on a CC version set up for me on some trials I know well. Would be fun as hell to pretend to be Jack Struthers :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Doug said:

Hope your day was good.  You ready to buy a sled again?

I've been keeping an eye out for a Nytro xtx, most in my area have been corrected, also looking at a car..so we will see

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I've been keeping an eye out for a Nytro xtx, most in my area have been corrected, also looking at a car..so we will see

I can't give up sleds to much in my blood.

Your more into the car market so can see that direction for you.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HSR said:

That's fucking amazing compared to 20 years ago when the mighty f7 was released. 

Why is that amazing? The 700 was a consumer motor that made 142ish. Port it and add some compression and it made mid 150s. A 140hp race prepped 600 is not anything worth getting all misty about 

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Did you ever buy that BMW?   Seemed like a deal to me.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Why is that amazing? The 700 was a consumer motor that made 142ish. Port it and add some compression and it made mid 150s. A 140hp race prepped 600 is not anything worth getting all misty about 

It's probably within 10hp of the latest 800 from Cat :dunno: maybe even closer than that. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Did you ever buy that BMW?   Seemed like a deal to me.

The 7fity is hanging out at the shop, was kinda holding off a bit with what was going on with my dog and vet bills the past 2 months, we will see

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

SkiDoo has been owning SX for quite some time... and two major Polaris teams pulled out of racing completely for the upcoming 23/24 season.

This information AND MORE is all available outside of the CEF on FS. 

9_9

That said Cat has been fucked since the 2019 SX season and has gone down the toilet since.   

:sad:

but we still have Herfindahl in CC so suck on those donkey balls.

IMG_1245.jpeg

IMG_1244.jpeg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The 7fity is hanging out at the shop, was kinda holding off a bit with what was going on with my dog and vet bills the past 2 months, we will see

I hear that.  My brother spent 10 grand on his poor dog for surgeries, and he's still failing.  Best of luck.  :bc: 

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

We've been in the same situation some time ago and in our opinion the vet bills were money well spent.  Hard choice but they are part of the family. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

Can you name me a NA 2S single piped sled offered by any manufacturer that makes more HP per CC than these sleds? Even a turbo and 250cc only nets you another 40hp or so. Sorry but I find that impressive. I'll await your list :news:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Can you name me a NA 2S single piped sled offered by any manufacturer that makes more HP per CC than these sleds? Even a turbo and 250cc only nets you another 40hp or so. Sorry but I find that impressive. I'll await your list :news:

Is it a consumer motor? EPA compliant?

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

Not trying to get into an argument ... but the F7 was closer to 135-136 horsepower in stock form vs. the 140'ish that Cat claimed.  They were an awesome sled though - I loved mine!

PS - BMP dyno numbers :lol2:

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

Can you name me a NA 2S single piped sled offered by any manufacturer 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That was real hard :lol: 

Ok, carry on. I won't waste my time any longer here :news: