Check your account email address ×

New Race Sled

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Imagine a factory built NA single piped 850R making 201 hp on race fuel!!! That would be an amazing engine too:news:

Same thing.

Yah , they do that easily if they wanted to build one

193hp on pump gas. Add some compression and timing and easily over 200hp with bolt on parts and a flash

holy fuck it’s like you don’t know anything about engines 

Bikeman's dyno :lmao: Man did Alsled own them dumb fuckers on HCS, it was epic how bad they looked :thumb:

Just add this just add that blah blah blah, still not offered by a MANUFACTURER which you can't get through your head:dunno:

You keep changing the parameters which is fine if it makes you feel better :bc:

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Bikeman's dyno :lmao: Man did Alsled own them dumb fuckers on HCS, it was epic how bad they looked :thumb:

Just add this just add that blah blah blah, still not offered by a MANUFACTURER which you can't get through your head:dunno:

Your fucking motor isn’t offered you stupid motherfucker , it’s a fucking race program motor. God damn you’re a fucking moron 

Just now, f7ben said:

Your fucking motor isn’t offered you stupid motherfucker , it’s a fucking race program motor. God damn you’re a fucking moron 

It's offered to people in the race program, quit being such a drama queen. It will be driven WFO cross country by professionals almost as fast as you trail cruise at :bc:

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

It's offered to people in the race program, quit being such a drama queen. It will be driven WFO cross country by professionals almost as fast as you trail cruise at :bc:

So not offered to the public , not epa compliant and not a factory production motor. The fucking end 

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

So not offered to the public , not epa compliant and not a factory production motor. The fucking end 

Where did ANYONE EVER claim they were???? Alls I said was "pretty amazing engine" and you've been bleeding since:dunno:

Jesus Benrider chill the fuck out.

42 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Unless things changed every sled that qualifies for the stock class has to be EPA compliant, that goes back to the days they went away from the IQR.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Unless things changed every sled that qualifies for the stock class has to be EPA compliant, that goes back to the days they went away from the IQR.

I wouldn’t argue with you as I don’t know but that doesn’t sound right. 

5 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You can do way better than copying Lloyd.  His pathetic ass only says that when he has been whipped and has to change subject.  Try harder.

Ah no , I’ve been saying that on many topics since before Lloyd was a member here 

24 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Maybe you two should get together. You teach him about engines and he will teach you about CLUTCHING.

DERP

Ben just gets upset when a member doesn't consider him the high authority of all things snowmobile related. It's pretty much SOP around here now.

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

His pathetic ass only says that when he has been whipped and has to change subject.  Try harder.

Like bringing up if the are epa compliant? Consumer available? Or using , and this is fucking funny, "Bikeman" as your examples (failed too I may add) instead of a manufacturer like was first mentioned?

It's like talking sleds with that xcr600 kid next door that answered in magazine quotes and youtube videos and the "gyroscopic" effect to everything :lmao:

17 hours ago, HSR said:

If you compare numbers from the same dyno then they’re comparable 

On 8/30/2023 at 10:55 AM, f7ben said:

The 440 ves motor made 105hp :lol: 

more impressive than the 600 whiz bang race engine and offered to consumers 

The larger the bore, the harder it is to fill it on a 2 stroke. So naturally the volumetric efficiency goes down as cc’s go up 

part of a reason a triple really starts to make power over a twin as cc’s get bigger 

2 hours ago, ACE said:

The larger the bore, the harder it is to fill it on a 2 stroke. So naturally the volumetric efficiency goes down as cc’s go up 

part of a reason a triple really starts to make power over a twin as cc’s get bigger 

Yes , but you can still easily make 180hp out of an 800 on pump fuel and 195 out of an 850. There’s only so much energy in the fuel and without force feeding it there’s only so much power that can be squeezed out. 

I made a simple comment , the motor makes about as much power as any other similarly prepped engine and then HSR went full retard like usual. 

On 8/29/2023 at 5:11 PM, HSR said:

That's fucking amazing compared to 20 years ago when the mighty f7 was released. 

On 8/29/2023 at 9:19 PM, f7ben said:

Why is that amazing? The 700 was a consumer motor that made 142ish. Port it and add some compression and it made mid 150s. A 140hp race prepped 600 is not anything worth getting all misty about 

On 8/30/2023 at 10:10 AM, HSR said:

Can you name me a NA 2S single piped sled offered by any manufacturer that makes more HP per CC than these sleds? Even a turbo and 250cc only nets you another 40hp or so. Sorry but I find that impressive. I'll await your list :news:

On 8/30/2023 at 10:55 AM, f7ben said:

The 440 ves motor made 105hp :lol: 

more impressive than the 600 whiz bang race engine and offered to consumers 

That my friends is called owning a fucking retard , it happens often around here lol 

58 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes , but you can still easily make 180hp out of an 800 on pump fuel and 195 out of an 850. There’s only so much energy in the fuel and without force feeding it there’s only so much power that can be squeezed out. 

I made a simple comment , the motor makes about as much power as any other similarly prepped engine and then HSR went full retard like usual. 

Hsr has some kinda weird inferiority complex