Check your account email address ×

Is This Finally It

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

old? 

he's definitely white 

but old... ?

Be 10 years older than when Obama won.   Not old in my book just like getting under peoples skin.  :bc:

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, toslow said:

As much as I hate to admit it, we are your big brother 

Guy lives in a State on your border...must of got beat up by a Canadian at some point with all that pent up rage for You Guys :lmao: 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Be 10 years older than when Obama won.   Not old in my book just like getting under peoples skin.  :bc:

so not quite geriatric? 

good enough... :bc:

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Guy lives in a State on your border...must of got beat up by a Canadian at some point with all that pent up rage for You Guys :lmao: 

nah, I have several Canadian friends.  none of which would agree with anything the knucklehead's here discuss.  

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

And you can be our little sister 👧 

ron-swanson-riddles.gif

• Haha 1

I think you’re shit talking, if you live in a state that boarders any western province, I would think they would agree with 99% of what is being said by us. 

just to give you a little hint, i work in every province and territory in this country. I have a pretty good understanding of how people are thinking 

Edited by toslow

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

nah, I have several Canadian friends.  none of which would agree with anything the knucklehead's here discuss.  

No surprise you would hang out with Anti Gun , TDS , Social justice Warrior Canadians . 

:yahoo:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Anler said:

Even the most mentally dense democrats can see that Biden is not fit for office and will never be able to serve another term. 

I'm going to throw my $.02 in and say the dems are going to run Gavin Newsom and/or Michelle Obama... :news: 

I'd say a good chance Biden is either dead or so demented he can't possibly run, so you are likely right.

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

No surprise you would hang out with Anti Gun , TDS , Social justice Warrior Canadians . 

:yahoo:

not quite... big time moose and bear hunters, commercial fisherman, and several business and corporate types.

you know, big flaming Libs... 

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

not quite... big time moose and bear hunters, commercial fisherman, and several business and corporate types.

you know, big flaming Libs... 

not many corporate types are hunting moose and bear, 

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm pretty sure the circle of friends I have wouldn't associate with you.  They're smart, and funny.

Smart and funny, your friends you say 

IMG_2822.gif

Edited by toslow
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

What comes around goes around. 

Sweet.  So Trump is gone forever.

2 hours ago, toslow said:

I think you’re shit talking, if you live in a state that boarders any western province, I would think they would agree with 99% of what is being said by us. 

just to give you a little hint, i work in every province and territory in this country. I have a pretty good understanding of how people are thinking 

Boarders.  Lol.  Way to learn us. :lol:

So observant we are all interested in your understanding of how people are thinking.:lol:

3 hours ago, toslow said:

Its weird how the left is like, lets move forward but spent 7 yrs going after trump and still today doing anything they can to keep him out of office 

No one on the left said that.

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

What a fantastic shit show that would be to watch pushing "We did it Joe." off like a good NFL stiff arm.   

They better hope Michelle would want to run or they will piss off plenty passing over Kamala.  Lucky thing she's from such a solid D state because even California can't stand her.  :lol:  

Personally I don't think Michelle wants the spotlight.  

If anyone it would be Newsom.   Another old white dude.  :lol:  

What about that beached whale down in Georgia?  

19 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So observant we are all interested in your understanding of how people are thinking.:lol:

Well you claimed to speak for all of Europe the other day, so I would say the same to you.  :lol: 

4 hours ago, toslow said:

Is that you Justin? :lol:

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Perfect.  Throw both Biden and Trump in jail so we can move forward as a country instead of backward.  

Who would be your pick in a perfect world?

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

Who would be your pick in a perfect world?

You'll get a riddle wrapped in an enigma if that.  Amazing the lack of balls on display, to not even be capable of answering such a simple question.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Deephaven said:

In your dreams.  :lol: