Check your account email address ×

Is This Finally It

• Gold Member

How many times do we have to hear bullshit like this before we realize its just nonsense to get the minions all riled up? 

Either produce the evidence or STFU.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Kivalo said:

How many times do we have to hear bullshit like this before we realize its just nonsense to get the minions all riled up? 

Either produce the evidence or STFU.

Like Russian Collusion, 51 Intel agents.

Where does it start and end.

Biden is a corrupt piece of shit, everybody with half a brain knows it.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Like Russian Collusion, 51 Intel agents.

Where does it start and end.

Biden is a corrupt piece of shit, everybody with half a brain knows it.

Im certain he is. My point still stands. The guy in the OP can produce this evidence or stfu.

• Like 1

Its weird how the left is like, lets move forward but spent 7 yrs going after trump and still today doing anything they can to keep him out of office 

Edited by toslow
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Perfect.  Throw both Biden and Trump in jail so we can move forward as a country instead of backward.  

Let's toss the fraud Biden in the prison where he belongs.

Maga 2024 in your face.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Circumstantial evidence is clearly hurting Biden with the American people.   What comes around goes around. 

• Like 2

Even the most mentally dense democrats can see that Biden is not fit for office and will never be able to serve another term. 

I'm going to throw my $.02 in and say the dems are going to run Gavin Newsom and/or Michelle Obama... :news: 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Even the most mentally dense democrats can see that Biden is not fit for office and will never be able to serve another term. 

I'm going to throw my $.02 in and say the dems are going to run Gavin Newsom and/or Michelle Obama... :news: 

What a fantastic shit show that would be to watch pushing "We did it Joe." off like a good NFL stiff arm.   

They better hope Michelle would want to run or they will piss off plenty passing over Kamala.  Lucky thing she's from such a solid D state because even California can't stand her.  :lol:  

Personally I don't think Michelle wants the spotlight.  

If anyone it would be Newsom.   Another old white dude.  :lol:  

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ive said this for months 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

What a fantastic shit show that would be to watch pushing "We did it Joe." off like a good NFL stiff arm.   

They better hope Michelle would want to run or they will piss off plenty passing over Kamala.  Lucky thing she's from such a solid D state because even California can't stand her.  :lol:  

Hey look at the bright side, if Newsom gets in maybe the immigrants will leave the US like millions are doing in California...

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hey look at the bright side, if Newsom gets in maybe the immigrants will leave the US like millions are doing in California...

@Mainecat said they can come to his place in NH . He loves Illegal Immigrants. 

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

old? 

he's definitely white 

but old... ?