Check your account email address ×

Kari Lake gets it.....time to unite

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

More of that stellar reading comprehension on display!  SMH….I think we’d all like to move on here fence rider guy.  :lol: 

I don't blame you for wanting to move on :news: 

33 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Of course there were - did you think I meant ALL republican moderates aka "DC establishment" didn't vote for Trump? Of course not. But are you aware that many didn't vote for him in 2020 though?

Giggle all you want, but it's a problem.

image.png.aab94380d8176bd7250e14960fea2357.png

Trump won the 15 key battleground states by 1.1 million votes.  Three of them he lost by a total of about 40,000 votes.  Win those states and will the election.  You are assuming that he's losing more than he's gaining which I feel at this point is foolish endeavor. 

Your example (link please) while important does have a lot of external factors that can play in because it includes other candidates.   

Trump gained in almost every demographic breakdown.  He doesn't have to gain much in 2024.  Biden is extremely weak and vulnerable.   69% of democraps (77% of Americans) think he's too old to run.  Trump's numbers are better by half on that question.      

https://www.cookpolitical.com/2020-national-popular-vote-tracker

_115531023_usa_race_gender_change-nc.png

tooold.JPG

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Stop! Driftbusta is younger then you? :bc: 

First member on the site when it was created.

2 hours ago, ckf said:

And I appreciate that. I don't like to be put in the position to make that call. We are ALL old enough to follow a few simple rules.

Depending on whose interpretation of those rules of course...

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

It will start with term limits. 

"Derrr, but this time will be different, Trump says he was just to busy in his first term. I can't vote but I believe him"

2.5 years of useless impeachment, which was a proven hoax.

Impeachment of a phone call we now know shows a corrupt vice president.

The border wall lawsuits for 2 years...

And why couldn't he get anything done...

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Snake said:

First member on the site when it was created.

That is amazing, why haven't you mentioned that sooner ? It kinda screams that you had no life without FS and sat outside waiting for it to open like a homeless person at the food bank.

DiscreteFatGoshawk-size_restricted.gif

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

You are assuming that he's losing more than he's gaining which I feel at this point is foolish endeavor. 

He hasn't done anything since Nov 2020 to gain votes, in fact just the opposite. The only thing he has going for him is Biden's just as awful if not worse, or too old. That's the sad place we're in (again) for 2024.

And the majority of American's don't want them running - all we're doing is picking the less shittier if those two are our choices and that is not a recipe for success. 

The poll shows that only 24% of Americans overall want to see Biden run again, while 30% say the same about Trump — and majorities say they are reluctant to support them if they are nominated again.

Also, 62% of Americans say they have an unfavorable opinion of Trump; 52% say the same about Biden.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/biden-trump-corrupt-ap-norc-poll-ominous-signs-102612741#:~:text=The poll shows that only,say the same about Biden.

How Trump’s presidency turned off some Republicans – a visual guide | US elections 2020 | The Guardian

Most on the site agree that both are shitty candidates - guessing you're with Viper in thinking only one is.

31 minutes ago, Snake said:

2.5 years of useless impeachment, which was a proven hoax.

Impeachment of a phone call we now know shows a corrupt vice president.

The border wall lawsuits for 2 years...

And why couldn't he get anything done...

So that's why he appointed cabinet members and hired staffers that had swampy backgrounds. He was too busy to do background checks. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, akvanden said:

He hasn't done anything since Nov 2020 to gain votes, in fact just the opposite. The only thing he has going for him is Biden's just as awful if not worse, or too old. That's the sad place we're in (again) for 2024.

And the majority of American's don't want them running - all we're doing is picking the less shittier if those two are our choices and that is not a recipe for success. 

The poll shows that only 24% of Americans overall want to see Biden run again, while 30% say the same about Trump — and majorities say they are reluctant to support them if they are nominated again.

Also, 62% of Americans say they have an unfavorable opinion of Trump; 52% say the same about Biden.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/biden-trump-corrupt-ap-norc-poll-ominous-signs-102612741#:~:text=The poll shows that only,say the same about Biden.

How Trump’s presidency turned off some Republicans – a visual guide | US elections 2020 | The Guardian

Most on the site agree that both are shitty candidates - guessing you're with Viper in thinking only one is.

You are wrong.....there are plenty of American's that feel he did a great job.   74 million people didn't vote for him because they disliked Biden or wanted to see Melania around another 4 years. 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Trump won the 15 key battleground states by 1.1 million votes.  Three of them he lost by a total of about 40,000 votes.  Win those states and will the election.  You are assuming that he's losing more than he's gaining which I feel at this point is foolish endeavor. 

Your example (link please) while important does have a lot of external factors that can play in because it includes other candidates.   

Trump gained in almost every demographic breakdown.  He doesn't have to gain much in 2024.  Biden is extremely weak and vulnerable.   69% of democraps (77% of Americans) think he's too old to run.  Trump's numbers are better by half on that question.      

https://www.cookpolitical.com/2020-national-popular-vote-tracker

_115531023_usa_race_gender_change-nc.png

tooold.JPG

When did the trump team put you on the payroll. I’ve never seen a hack work so hard posting data, websites, voting formulas. :lol: 

28 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You are wrong.....there are plenty of American's that feel he did a great job.   74 million people didn't vote for him because they disliked Biden or wanted to see Melania around another 4 years. 

Yes , they disliked Biden. Trump was shit 

12 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Strong? They're quite the opposite. 

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

they're not strong... they're opportunists who prey upon the gullible, mentally weak and disinfranchised.  

Anyone who can withstand 7 years of fake Russia allegations, phony impeachments and now 4 bogus indictments and still can campaign without missing a beat is not only Strong but an absolute beast. 

Never surrender

1693171263533.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Wherever else you are spending time that yields these pictures you are sharing has to be filled with the dumbest people on the planet.

Burns you a little butter cup 😂😂

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Anyone who can withstand 7 years of fake Russia allegations, phony impeachments and now 4 bogus indictments and still can campaign without missing a beat is not only Strong but an absolute beast. 

Never surrender

1693171263533.jpg

The whole Uncle Sam “I want you…” messaging still works - “I want you… to donate to my subverting democracy defense fund”

5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

I was talking actual age not your born on date for this forum  lol

I know that was what you thought.

And I clarified your wrong assumption....

But you got 2 reach arounds, so all is good! :bc:

5 hours ago, Snake said:

I know that was what you thought.

And I clarified your wrong assumption....

But you got 2 reach arounds, so all is good! :bc:

So you say you can't be bothered looking at your notifications but yet you know when people update their profile and you are apparently keeping tabs on on reactions also. Do you have a spreadsheet going or are you more of a notepad / post it note kind of guy?

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Wherever else you are spending time that yields these pictures you are sharing has to be filled with the dumbest people on the planet.

:thumbsup::bigfinger:

find-the-difference7435.jpg

1693171273808.jpg

16 hours ago, akvanden said:

No actually I think Trump is a very shitty candidate in some ways but made a good President.   There is a huge difference. 

Still have to laugh at people here and basically everywhere looking for that unicorn candidate. :lol2:  Guess what they aren't out there.  Nobody is going to get everything done you want or expect.   Pick the candidate that matches your political (or personal if that's important to you) views and back them. 

Right now I want a pro American Energy President that is tough on the border and is least likely to get us into more wars.   Not one candidate fits that better than Trump on either side of the isle.    

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1