Check your account email address ×

Wow ...It just may happen. Vivek may be VP...the ultimate unstoppable ticket

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh fuck yeah it’s entertainment to me. :lol: 

Grown ass man wants to be a moderator of a website and puff his chest out like it means something. I think it’s fucking hilarious.  What’s even more hilarious how some of you guys react if I even dare mention something like going on vacation, or maybe post a picture of what I did on the weekend.  Meanwhile, we get to look at what you made for dinner every fucking night of the week….just riveting!   A couple of you guys come off as really bitter.  :lol: 

The same dozen or so that are here 24/7 no matter what.
Get a fucking life already. mentally unstable ppl are everywhere today.

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol:The woolie show is running full steam with lil Petey carrying his water. Gets sent to timeout and comes back like he’s the center of the universe. Holy fuck this place has sone characters 

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Grown ass man wants to be a moderator of a website and puff his chest out like it means something. 

You aren't even original in your jabs.  You puff your chest out more than the whole board combined.  Insecure fat fuck.

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Meanwhile, we get to look at what you made for dinner every fucking night of the week…..just riveting!

In a thread about dinner.  Perhaps if you didn't open said thread you wouldn't have to see it.  Derp. 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol:The woolie show is running full steam with lil Petey carrying his water. Gets sent to timeout and comes back like he’s the center of the universe. Holy fuck this place has sone characters 

Just sayin' :whistle:

image.png.c5bf722a52903c854d5a858a3410d72f.png

41 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh fuck yeah it’s entertainment to me. :lol: 

Grown ass man wants to be a moderator of a website and puff his chest out like it means something. I think it’s fucking hilarious.  What’s even more hilarious how some of you guys react if I even dare mention something like going on vacation, or maybe post a picture of what I did on the weekend.  Meanwhile, we get to look at what you made for dinner every fucking night of the week….just riveting!   A couple of you guys come off as really bitter.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

And? 

Center of the universe would imply a bunch of posts and "Look at me!  Look at me!!"   My screen shot was simply to show otherwise.  That said, I think the bold above sums it up best.  Carry on :news:

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

And? 

If you mess with Woolie you have to deal with Bontz. He never really has a point, usually just cries but he must defend him at all costs :lol:. It's fun to watch!!!!

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

If you mess with Woolie you have to deal with Bontz. He never really has a point, usually just cries but he must defend him at all costs :lol:. It's fun to watch!!!!

I see that now. He must have gotten bored chasing you. Woolie has some groupies :lol:

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

I see that now. He must have gotten bored chasing you. Woolie has some groupies :lol:

You must have missed the memo explaining Drama Queen is also knows as Stalker Steve.  Take a closer look as to who is damn near always the first one to comment/quote Woolie or a few others vs. the other way around.  He misses Badger, it's easy to see.

• Haha 2

My impression of many in CE.

Trump and Biden suck!

What about him?

Nope.

What about him?

Nope

What about him?

Nope

What about him?

Nope

What about her?

Nope.

Well who do you support.

I don't know. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You must have missed the memo explaining Drama Queen is also knows as Stalker Steve.  Take a closer look as to who is damn near always the first one to comment/quote Woolie or a few others vs. the other way around.  He misses Badger, it's easy to see.

This place is choke full of drama and post whores. I was third on the list you posted! :bc: I can’t keep track of it all nor would I want to be involved in it all either

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

This place is choke full of drama and post whores. I was third on the list you posted! :bc: I can’t keep track of it all nor would I want to be involved in it all either

I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news but if you're not getting the memos that means you're not in the clique :ashamed::lol:

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

And you're one of them CK3 guy trust me.  :lol:  Relax, i promise not to mention what I did this weekend or who I saw at lunch!  It seems to upset you greatly.  

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And you're one of them CK3 guy trust me.  :lol:  Relax, i promise not to mention what I did this weekend or who I saw at lunch!  It seems to upset you greatly.  

No please do! You’re entertaining like MC and ChinRider

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, HSR said:

I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news but if you're not getting the memos that means you're not in the clique :ashamed::lol:

They have their own forum sort of like here. Just spills over into this place when they got bored. Then complain about everything here and go back. Repeat

47 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

They have their own forum sort of like here. Just spills over into this place when they got bored. Then complain about everything here and go back. Repeat

Right right.  :lol:   This place spilled over from HCS, and that place spilled over from here.  Scooter has one simple rule, "don't be a dick".  It's pretty straightforward and it works.  You'd lose your mind, people regularly post pictures of their houses, boats, motorcycles, vacations, etc., not sure you could handle it.  :lol: 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

IMO he's basically an actor spitting out the right soundbites to get people moist. He comes off very fake to me  

Yeah he's been good at saying the right things lately but has totally flipped on nearly everything from the past.  I'm still gonna give him some time B4 a final opinion. 

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Right right.  :lol:   This place spilled over from HCS, and that place spilled over from here.  Scooter has one simple rule, "don't be a dick".  It's pretty straightforward and it works.  You'd lose your mind, people regularly post pictures of their houses, boats, motorcycles, vacations, etc., not sure you could handle it.  :lol: 

Home of the “Official” threads  :lol:And you guys are dicks to certain members there just like what goes on here. Same soup different bowl

46 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Home of the “Official” threads  :lol:And you guys are dicks to certain members there just like what goes on here. Same soup different bowl

Yeah its clearly not for you, people actually know each other there.  Most of us know each others whole names and everything  :lol: