Check your account email address ×

new cat big bore ...

Why are guys so insecure about what a guy does for work?

Last I checked Jimbo has a new sled on order.  If I could hold signs all day and have new sleds, new ATVs, live comfortably, that's what I call winning.

How many guys attacking him have the coolest sled ever on order right now?  Jealousy?

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

:dunno:  Thinkin its a guy standing on a freshly paved road with a road sign and a mop bucket?

I don't claim to be the smartest guy here but for some odd reason I was beginning to think it was some sorta asphalt road with a bridge on it.  Now I'm just totally confused.  

750px-PA-858.svg.png

:dunno:

• Haha 3

The only thing I'm jealous about is the way Polaris is outperforming Cat in Stop/Rides ... dammit Cat, c'mon get in the game!!

I do look forward to comparing my buddy's Catalyst to my Matryx (although I wish he was getting an 858).  There's a lot for the Cat loyalists to be excited about, but I just don't see it being any type of game changer compared to what's already out there from Polaris and SkiDoo.  If I'm wrong, I'll own it ... but until the snow flies, meh :news:

Just recently I found out cat is the only one with laydown engine.  Lol are you kidding me?  Other companies still have intake and exhaust on different sides of the motor?  Cats been doing this since what 2002????   Hahaha WTF talk about old archaic relics.  Spreading the weight around, very uncentralized and top heavy piles, low tech.  

But hey, at least you have the b̶e̶s̶t̶... #2 gauge.

Say it with me because I know you love to, "WE'RE NUMBER TWO!  WE'RE NUMBER TWO!"

• Like 1