Check your account email address ×

new cat big bore ...

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Is this another of your famous self rumor you quote as fact? 

We all know you are nothing but a lying sack of shit, but those posts of mine are known as facts. 

You should try using them someday, instead of just making up lies to spread online.

How many days later, and you still cant figure out what " " means. What kind of a useless brain dead piece of shit are you?

That's right, couldn't get a real degree, couldn't get a job without your relative hiring you, even then its not a real job, you leach off taxpayers, and steal materials from them

Edited by krom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, krom said:

We all know you are nothing but a lying sack of shit, but those posts of mine are known as facts. 

You should try using them someday, instead of just making up lies to spread online.

How many days later, and you still cant figure out what " " means. What kind of a useless brain dead piece of shit are you?

That's right, couldn't get a real degree, couldn't get a job without your relative hiring you, even then its not a real job, you leach off taxpayers, and steal materials from them

I have called you krom, Janitor, Custodian of the year, kROMMER and mop bucket. I take all those back. You are now going to be known as internet jESUS. Why you might ask. Well the real Jesus, if he existed, turned water into wine, judged know one and was kind to all. You are an ass hole, take your own made up rumors, put them in Quotes and expect everyone to believe they are now facts. Saying I was hired because of a relative is not a fact, it is your rumor. I was hired because I met the qualifications for the job. You have this special 4 year degree,  Good bye internet jESUS. You blew every wild tail  right out of the water this time. Fucking loser!

(even then its not a real job, you leach off taxpayers) quote from internet jESUS.

We deal with State and Federal funds for road construction and every County has Tech's to handle the work. We also can get audited and have. I have gone through three and not one red check mark on my part. My job is very real! Good records are hard to come by, and not probably applicable to a floor sweeper.

6 hours ago, krom said:

Right, because you and him have met a ton of times, and he is going to have open truthful conversations with you...

Roger is a great guy, but textron treated him like garbage, and fired him.  Everyone with even the slightest bit of actual knowledge knows that (which is why you don't know)  Hell he was even telling folks at the anniversary party

The last I heard, after he was fired Textron was strongly advised to let Roger keep his office, (kind of like David Johnson at Polaris) he's still active but no longer on the payroll, I think the plant would have shut down if Roger wasn't allowed to do as he pleases.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, mnstang said:

See me in any Polaris threads here?  Nope!  Don't care!  Are there any besides recall notifications?  Lot of obsessed cat haters though hmmm.   CDS.  I've even got pushback calling them haters hahaha truth hurts I guess.  CHECK MATE.

Obsessed cat lovers are just as bad...

As for Poo threads, this is a general forum.  If you don't want to keep screaming victim perhaps limit yourself to brand forums.  Brand loyal one sided stupidity is funny though so please keep posting in here.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Obsessed cat lovers are just as bad...

As for Poo threads, this is a general forum.  If you don't want to keep screaming victim perhaps limit yourself to brand forums.  Brand loyal one sided stupidity is funny though so please keep posting in here.

I'm not saying your types can't post here, just pointing it out and the differences, learn to read!  CHECK MATE 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, airflite1 said:

The last I heard, after he was fired Textron was strongly advised to let Roger keep his office, (kind of like David Johnson at Polaris) he's still active but no longer on the payroll, I think the plant would have shut down if Roger wasn't allowed to do as he pleases.

@ZR6000RR said that never happened.

of course he also said he is an engineer at arctic cat

"all" didn't apply to his machine

arctic cats relationship with yamaha was very strong and they weren't going anywhere

the new engine was an 870, because he's buddies with a test rider

and on, and on, ad infinitum

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I have called you krom, Janitor, Custodian of the year, kROMMER and mop bucket. I take all those back. You are now going to be known as internet jESUS. Why you might ask. Well the real Jesus, if he existed, turned water into wine, judged know one and was kind to all. You are an ass hole, take your own made up rumors, put them in Quotes and expect everyone to believe they are now facts. Saying I was hired because of a relative is not a fact, it is your rumor. I was hired because I met the qualifications for the job. You have this special 4 year degree,  Good bye internet jESUS. You blew every wild tail  right out of the water this time. Fucking loser!

Please don't share a member's personal details unless it was shared by the member. I removed the portion of you post that was against site guidelines. 

2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I have called you krom, Janitor, Custodian of the year, kROMMER and mop bucket. I take all those back. You are now going to be known as internet jESUS.

If you want to post personal information, I can post personal information.  I'm sure the board, and taxpayers would love to know how you spend your time on the clock, proudly representing them.

for someone who claims to do amazing paperwork, how is it you couldn't pass a 4th grade English class, using a machine with spell check???.  How in the name of christ are you so stupid than you don't know what "rumor" means???  Is it going to take you longer to figure out than "all"

BTW you left off the fact that despite all your claims about what I do for a living, and all the shit you talk, I make more than you.

Edited by krom
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Please don't share a member's personal details unless it was shared by the member. I removed the portion of you post that was against site guidelines. 

Maybe you need to do the same with internet jESUS.

4 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Coming from a creep who stalked me to find out where I work

I have never posted a single thing about you, or any other member, that they didn't post first themselves.

Are you too stupid to remember telling everyone on here your name, where you live, where you work, that you steal stone from work, etc.

Edited by krom
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Let me know if anyone shares any of your info that you didn't share and you'll get the same service.

Otherwise we don't moderate threads unless the guidelines aren't followed.

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Let me know if anyone shares any of your info that you didn't share and you'll get the same service.

Otherwise we don't moderate threads unless the guidelines aren't followed.

I have never given permission. He took it on himself.

1 hour ago, krom said:

1.  Yes you have.

2. Post a quote or link of me saying where you work.

Would you mind not mentioning where he works? It's up to you, just may settle things down. Your call.

Not saying you did either.

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

Would you mind not mentioning where he works? It's up to you, just may settle things down. Your call.

Not saying you did either.

Don't remember mentioning it, feel like he's bragged to everyone about it.

Will  not mention it though either way

• Like 2