Check your account email address ×

new cat big bore ...

4 hours ago, EvilBird said:

What part of I pull the chaincase cover at the beginning of the year every year dont you get dummy ? :lol:

And you dont get all the metal bits out either with a drain plug. 

Besides it was not the Allen head that would strip. Look it up, plenty of threads on it, they were known for threads stripping even at proper torque. That was a bigger failure from Polaris than not adding a drain plug IMO. :thumb:

When you write things down do you ever read them first before posting? Gawd you are such a fucking idiot. Drain the chaincase warm, inside a heated shop and OMG! All the tiny metal flakes flow out. 

But then there is your method, trying to drain your water contaminated chaincase at 10°F outside your shitbox mobile home.  

50 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah we know. You cant even handle a 600cc . :read:

Says the guy with electric start who’s too much of a pussy to pull start his own sled. :lol: :lolz: :lol2:

I was looking at the catalog at the dealer today. If my non ES RXC comes with the fucking 2014 Yamaha gauge and non rebound non coated regular ass qs3s in the rear I’m riding it to TRF and sending it through the front window of that shit hole

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

I was looking at the catalog at the dealer today. If my non ES RXC comes with the fucking 2014 Yamaha gauge and non rebound non coated regular ass qs3s in the rear I’m riding it to TRF and sending it through the front window of that shit hole

Non coated, Qs3 with rebound adjustable is what you will get.

31 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

In 2 more years you can have that back. 

44 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Not that. I just don't need to compensate for a little dick.

There you go with the gay shit again... Don't you think about anything else? 

You over compensate on here constant, being a asshole, always lying and making up stupid bullshit. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, krom said:

You over compensate on here constant, being a asshole, always lying and making up stupid bullshit. 

That is not gay shit. That is a boy trying to be a man by riding a bigger sled than he needs. Gay shit would be saying your boyfriend told me. Never went there. Slip into your mop bucket and ride off into fuck you land you pile of wasted human flesh.

18 minutes ago, krom said:

Having a small penis does not make you gay kROMMER. I does make them cranky. Do you have this issue? New York water play into this? Regardless, you are a fucking loser. 

2 hours ago, Palu49 said:

Well, the rumor floating around is there are only 50 sleds to issue out to racers.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Well, the rumor floating around is there are only 50 sleds to issue out to racers.

Gunner Arlo did a podcast and said the same thing  

Edited by mnstang
  • Sad 1

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, AK440 said:

When you write things down do you ever read them first before posting? Gawd you are such a fucking idiot. Drain the chaincase warm, inside a heated shop and OMG! All the tiny metal flakes flow out. 

But then there is your method, trying to drain your water contaminated chaincase at 10°F outside your shitbox mobile home.  

Says the guy with electric start who’s too much of a pussy to pull start his own sled. :lol: :lolz: :lol2:

My chaincase has never had water in it SBYL .  And ive posted a pic of my house before , far from a mobile home Alaska boy. :thumb:

As far as electric start my last 3 sleds didn't have it . This one I bought used like all my sleds and has it. Its not that serious tuff Guy.  :snack:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

That is not gay shit. That is a boy trying to be a man by riding a bigger sled than he needs. Gay shit would be saying your boyfriend told me. Never went there. Slip into your mop bucket and ride off into fuck you land you pile of wasted human flesh.

Arent you like 5'2 and 110 lbs? :snack:

10 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Not that. I just don't need to compensate for a little dick.

Why are you telling us you have a little dick? :dunno:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Had a buddy go into a high volume dealer and they told him they had SEVERAL RXC sleds available. 

15 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Arent you like 5'2 and 110 lbs? :snack:

Why are you telling us you have a little dick? :dunno:

You did. I was just explaining this fact. You are what is known as a TPM. Talk to your doctor. Maybe he/ she can change you into the woman you oh, so want to be.

50 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

Had a buddy go into a high volume dealer and they told him they had SEVERAL RXC sleds available. 

They built 2 versions of RXC, one with electric start for consumers, one without for racers.  Rumor has it that somebody from textron fucked up and put the non electric start units up for sale to consumers, when they should have been reserved for racers.

But they don't give a shit about the racers, so I wouldn't be surprised if the truth was they only set aside 50 to begin with.

Edited by krom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, krom said:

They built 2 versions of RXC, one with electric start for consumers, one without for racers.  Rumor has it that somebody from textron fucked up and put the non electric start units up for sale to consumers, when they should have been reserved for racers.

But I wouldn't be surprised if the truth was they don't give a shit about the racers, and only set aside 50 to begin with.

interesting.. I ordered from a dealer and i believe to be his "stock' or floor inventory.. I went with electric start but was given the option for NON e start.. Sled is for the wife so went E start..  Unfortunaly I would agree with your last sentence about support for racing.. I miss the Cat race day when they got backing from TRF.   

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, krom said:

I don't know how long it will last, but they have moved the right person for the job, up from being a dsm.

Krom, are you still seeing or hearing a production date/time for the catalyst to be October/November? 

Thanks for any info.. 

16 minutes ago, krom said:

But they don't give a shit about the racers, so I wouldn't be surprised if the truth was they only set aside 50 to begin with.

It was always available to order by the consumer. Was stated from day one! Fuck you are an idiot! Jump in that mop bucket and go fuck yourself!

38 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

It was always available to order by the consumer. Was stated from day one! Fuck you are an idiot! Jump in that mop bucket and go fuck yourself!

ole Krommy just keeps owning you and owning you and owning you... Jesus Christ man, take a hint and go change your tampon.

3 minutes ago, mnstang said:

The rxc should never have electric start.  Just call it an RR already.  Replica for soy boys 

make it an option for... you know, 'resale value'.   9_9

:roflcrying:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

ole Krommy just keeps owning you and owning you and owning you... Jesus Christ man, take a hint and go change your tampon.

make it an option for... you know, 'resale value'.   9_9

:roflcrying:

He is not worth the effort it takes to fart. Never has and never will own me, cr- way to long a name on a sled forum.