Check your account email address ×

Why would I participate in a debate?!

Pete

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Maybe we just just adobt a zero insults policy to make it easier for everyone to be on the same page :dunno:

In all honesty I am tired of babysitting what are supposed to be adults. I don't need the aggravation at this point in my life.

I'm just trying to have a conversation, I'm not mad at anyone nor am I trying to stress anyone out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

What a fucking stretch.

As I said that's just my opinion. That's how I see it. I'm not sure who else you're trying to insult :dunno: 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not trying to aggravate you at all John…I’ll let it go.

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm just trying to have a conversation, I'm not mad at anyone nor am I trying to stress anyone out.

All good guys.  It's not you two that I have had to babysit. I'm just not sure what to do to make everyone happy. 

I just wish everyone here could show a little more respect in general.

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

All good guys.  It's not you two that I have had to babysit. I'm just not sure what to do to make everyone happy. 

It's not your job to make us happy, don't feel that you should bare that weight. I agree, it's one thing to bust some balls and have some banter than to go to a very low spot with a member. Its pretty nice to see Jim, Mark, and Moe getting along now. So some are taking your advice 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Its pretty nice to see Jim, Mark, and Moe getting along now. So some are taking your advice 

He just replaced them with me, not really progress :lol: I rarely say shit to him but he keeps quoting me everyday in whatever thread that I'm in, without even a good morning reply either :sad: We used to get along fine until he didn't approve of my opinion on some matters :dunno:  

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

He just replaced them with me, not really progress :lol: I rarely say shit to him but he keeps quoting me everyday in whatever thread that I'm in, without even a good morning reply either :sad: We used to get along fine until he didn't approve of my opinion on some matters :dunno:  

Well Barb quoted me the other day and I just didn't respond because I don't want to go there anymore

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Jimmy caved :lol: 

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Well Barb quoted me the other day and I just didn't respond because I don't want to go there anymore

:bc: go read the Oliver Anthony threads posts from today to see how I respond to Jimmy :lol: I think it's funny anyhow 😄 

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

Sure thing.:lol:

image.png.69b731fdd5c8dba6031606aa24d82a25.png

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

:bc: go read the Oliver Anthony threads posts from today to see how I respond to Jimmy :lol: I think it's funny anyhow 😄 

I'm not going to do that, like I said earlier, I don't like to to see my friends go there no matter who they are.. I've said some nasty things on here, I'm just not doing it anymore. 

I appreciate the good convo today guys. I have some things going on with my dog and it was nice to have this to take my mind off it for a few hours and put my mind somewhere else for a little bit..thank you.

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm not going to do that, like I said earlier, I don't like to to see my friends go there no matter who they are.. I've said some nasty things on here, I'm just not doing it anymore. 

I appreciate the good convo today guys. I have some things going on with my dog and it was nice to have this to take my mind off it for a few hours and put my mind somewhere else for a little bit..thank you.

Sorry to hear about your pooch. I hope everything turns out ok :bc:

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not trying to aggravate you at all John…I’ll let it go.

23 minutes ago, HSR said:

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

I’m letting it go out of respect  for John but  clearly you are incapable of shutting the fuck up.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Take care of him , he's the coolest looking dog!!!

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Sorry Tony…It sucks when our pups have issues.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sorry Tony…It sucks when our pups have issues.

Agreed. We were worried about our dog Izzy last week. We think it was a bad batch of dog treats. For 3 days she was shitting water and wouldn't eat much. She kept asking to go out every couple of hours day and night. We put her on a chicken and rice only diet for a few days and she is doing much better.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ckf said:

I bet most of us can appreciate you wanting to try but it’s futile IMO. In this place one has always needed thick skin to participate. 

20 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Good luck with your dog hope it all turns out good.  They're definitely part of the family.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

My Husky is recovering from having 10 teeth pulled and the doodle has a bad kennel cough and had to start a second round of antibiotics.

Hope the best for your dog..

• Like 2

I think you should all smoke a bowl and get some of that peace and love started...:peace::lol::bc:.... And we can invite Badger and Polaris 550 back

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

Thanks guys, I'm dealing with Lymphoma and it's going very fast, he hasn't eaten much in days, today nothing at all, lost 20% of his weight in the past 2 weeks. He's skin and bones, not much time left sadly

• Haha 1
  • Sad 4

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Thanks guys, I'm dealing with Lymphoma and it's going very fast, he hasn't eaten much in days, today nothing at all, lost 20% of his weight in the past 2 weeks. He's skin and bones, not much time left sadly

Jesus, I'm really sorry to hear that, heartbreaking.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Always brutal, just keep him as comfortable as possible...lost 2 of mine this past year. The 2 I have left are siblings and 8 years old.... Hopefully won't have to deal with that again for a while...never gets easier.

• Thanks 1