Check your account email address ×

Why would I participate in a debate?!

Pete

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Someone got a little self conscience and changed their profile info... :lol:

Check your notifications :thumbsup: I already tagged you when I did it. I thought you'd like it :bc:

Seems fitting.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Check your notifications :thumbsup: I already tagged you when I did it. I thought you'd like it :bc:

I don't check notifications because I don't care.

Good to see I knocked you down a peg or 7.... :lol:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I don't check notifications because I don't care.

Good to see I knocked you down a peg or 7.... :lol:

It's the Republicans way. When you're too scared to confront the person who broke the rules create another enemy and focus the attack there. Typical pussies.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

It's the Republicans way. When you're too scared to confront the person who broke the rules create another enemy and focus the attack there. Typical pussies.

Where is woolie anyways? :snack:

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

"Ban Hammer..."

What type of egotistical meathead on a no banning site says such embarrassing shit?

Ban hammer.. OMG. :lol:

It's been a running joke since day one because it is almost never used. It started with Joel when he was drinking back when FS v2.0 was first started :lol:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

"Ban Hammer..."

What type of egotistical meathead on a no banning site says such embarrassing shit?

Ban hammer.. OMG. :lol:

HQ this is Snake. We are under heavy attack by enemy members profiles,  severe casualties, 4 men bleeding from their vaginas and three men lactating.  Request immediate support!!!!

:lol:

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

On his 3rd free vacation this year :lol:

Actually only the second. The 1at time that he broke the family rule with Deephaven I just gave him a warning. Then he did the exact same thing a few days later and got a 24 hr vacation.

This most recent time when he posted your full name I removed your name and was going to let him off with just another warning. Then he wanted to continue to bash me so he got a 72 hour vacation.

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

Actually only the second. The 1at time that he broke the family rule with Deephaven I just gave him a warning. Then he did the exact same thing a few days later and got a 24 hr vacation.

This most recent time when he posted your full name I removed your name and was going to let him off with just another warning. Then he wanted to continue to bash me so he got a 72 hour vacation.

His Italian trip to FS was free too he claims.:lol:

The rest will fall on deaf ears around here 100%.Zoso would never get away with it but these guys have selective outrage :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

His Italian trip to FS was free too he claims.:lol:

The rest will fall on deaf ears around here 100%.Zoso would never get away with it but these guys have selective outrage :thumbsup:

I never thought this was about being jealous, but I guess......

Driftbusta is back in timeout for breaking the rules, again, but somehow this is all about HSR because he’s a mod and he posts like everyone else

Wow this place is a zoo and soap opera all in one :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Driftbusta is back in timeout for breaking the rules, again, but somehow this is all about HSR because he’s a mod and he posts like everyone else

Wow this place is a zoo and soap opera all in one :lol:

It's really just Bontz Jimmy and Snake that are in an uproar and trying to deflect from the real issue which you just mentioned. The length they are willing to go to is outstanding though !! Gotta give them credit there :thumbsup: 

Can you imagine being so upset by a profile that you brought it up not once but twice :lol:

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

It's really just Bontz Jimmy and Snake that are in an uproar and trying to deflect from the real issue which you just mentioned. The length they are willing to go to is outstanding though !! Gotta give them credit there :thumbsup: 

Can you imagine being so upset by a profile that you brought it up not once but twice :lol:

Good god….not sure what’s lacking  in your life but it’s sad to watch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So if a member is married, and I know this because they mentioned having a wife in some conversations previously is it all good to degrade him or his marriage because he mentioned being married?

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

So if a member is married, and I know this because they mentioned having a wife in some conversations previously is it all good to degrade him or his marriage because he mentioned being married?

Well, the way that I interpret the rules the way that they are written, that would be correct.  It's OK to insult the member, but it's not OK to insult the members family. 

Like I said before, that is what was agreed upon when we asked what the membership wanted for rules when FS v2 0 was launched. I've asked a few times if we should revisit the rules I am told that we don't need more rules.

I honestly don't care what you  or just about everyone here wanted to call Nicole or any of my family because it's just hollow words coming from someone that has never met them. But, if someone like Shifty, that has met Nicole was talking trash about her I would be pissed. Knowing Shifty like I do, I don't see that happening :bc:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Well, the way that I interpret the rules the way that they are written, that would be correct.  It's OK to insult the member, but it's not OK to insult the members family. 

Like I said before, that is what was agreed upon when we asked what the membership wanted for rules when FS v2 0 was launched. I've asked a few times if we should revisit the rules I am told that we don't need more rules.

I honestly don't care what you  or just about everyone here wanted to call Nicole or any of my family because it's just hollow words coming from someone that has never met them. But, if someone like Shifty, that has met Nicole was talking trash about her I would be pissed. Knowing Shifty like I do, I don't see that happening :bc:

I should add that I am still happy to have a discussion about tweaking the rules if that is what the members would like to do :dunno:

Just now, ckf said:

That's a reasonable explanation and I agree. I guess I am at a different place in life than I used to be and am thinking a bit more on how to be a respectful person to others 

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

If a member is married or in a relationship the partner is considered "family" and is off limits also. The fact that a member is twice divorced in NO way insults any family members. I did not in any way even insult the past spouses which technically isn't against the rules anyway as they are no longer the members partner or family member even if the member may feel so in their heart. We can only consider what is family in the normally traditional sense of family and not what each member considers as their family.

This is just how I see things :bc: others may feel different.

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I should add that I am still happy to have a discussion about tweaking the rules if that is what the members would like to do :dunno:

The ignore function works great in some cases.

Oh…so now you admit that you were in fact referring to Woolie and trying to goad him into a response…FFS you are one mealy mouthed douche. BTW I knew that was your intent as I used to do the same shit but at at least I’ll own it.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

That's a reasonable explanation and I agree. I guess I am at a different place in life than I used to be and am thinking a bit more on how to be a respectful person to others 

I get it. I'd love to see more members adopt your attitude :thumbsup:

Unfortunately it seems to be getting worse instead of better.

• Thanks 1