Check your account email address ×

Oh Alan

58 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I haven’t watched nor will I watch your link.  You’ll have to fill me in.  I watch news - not propaganda on non affiliated news sources like Faux 

57 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Affiliated.  :lol: 

I see I'm not the only one who damn near spit out his drink after reading dummy's post ... what a good laugh!! :lol:

Hey Toolkit ... how many times have you took something off Twitter from left-wing ECHO CHAMBER sources?  Yeah, you watch news alright.  You're probably scared to watch Fox because they have intelligent, good looking women, who can think for themselves and would put you in your place in a heartbeat.  

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I see I'm not the only one who damn near spit out his drink after reading dummy's post ... what a good laugh!! :lol:

Hey Toolkit ... how many times have you took something off Twitter from left-wing ECHO CHAMBER sources?  Yeah, you watch news alright.  You're probably scared to watch Fox because they have intelligent, good looking women, who can think for themselves and would put you in your place in a heartbeat.  

Careful He's going to blow a fuse..😂

• Haha 3

• Gold Member

A handful of low level people will get slaps on the wrists, the left will scream this proves Trump is guilty of killing the virgin Mary and Jesus and the prophet Mohamad. The right will say it's proof Trump did nothing wrong ever in his life and is the only hope this country has for survival. The reality is, as always, the machine will continue to function and those in power will continue to anal rape the people. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Faux isn’t news……unless it supports my opinion  :lol:

30 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

:lol: Poor Dumbski and Skis…..you posted a different topic :lmao: 

FOX NEWS LOSES TRUSTED NEWS SOURCE RATING FROM JOURNALISM WATCHDOG

Newsguard has downgraded Fox News from a trustworthy green rating to red proceed with caution.

https://www.politicususa.com/2022/07/21/fox-news-not-trustworthy.html

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

What a brain dead moron. See post #2 :lol:

”you posted a different topic”  :suicide:

It is Dumbski :lol:

Looking for attention…… :lmao:  

Any convictions will be overturned in appeals. .....but the corrupt justice system only cares about getting convictions prior to election as interference.....they don't care about losing the appeals.  Most can see right through this and understand what is happening. So blatantly obvious, they could have brought these charges up 2 and a half years ago but waited until the GOAT was entrenched with good #'s and a real threat to the elites.

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Poor Dumbski and Skis…..you posted a different topic :lmao: 

FOX NEWS LOSES TRUSTED NEWS SOURCE RATING FROM JOURNALISM WATCHDOG

Newsguard has downgraded Fox News from a trustworthy green rating to red proceed with caution.

https://www.politicususa.com/2022/07/21/fox-news-not-trustworthy.html

They didn't lose anything...they don't grant "affiliated or accredited" status it's Luke saying snopes is the arbiter of facts. 

Just now, SkisNH said:

They didn't lose anything...they don't grant "affiliated or accredited" status it's Luke saying snopes is the arbiter of facts. 

Your referencing a completely different topic dumbass :lol: 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

What about it?  I don’t watch Faux - it’s not news as they lost their accreditation. 

So you just chill in your liberal propaganda machine? :true:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jonlafon1 said:

Its one attorney.. What is he god almighty and know everything? He is another talking point getting paid to make statements or using it for publicity. He could be correct or completely way off. 

While I generally would agree, he is a staunch liberal who actually believes in the constitution. He voted for Biden, and said he will vote for Biden again.

He is a Harvard professor emeritus  in constitutional law. He was a lawyer for Trump during the impeachments.

Saying he is just another lawyer is like saying Larry Bird was just a basketball player.

• Like 3