Check your account email address ×

Oh Alan

• Platinum Contributing Member

Faux isn’t news.  Did they edit the video?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dershowitz-predicts-convictions-fourth-trump-210522461.html

Former Trump lawyer Alan Dershowitz said Tuesday he predicts “there will be some convictions,” in former President Trump’s four criminal cases, which he expects will all take place before the 2024 presidential election.

Regardless - hang your hat on Epstein’s buddy :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dershowitz-predicts-convictions-fourth-trump-210522461.html

Former Trump lawyer Alan Dershowitz said Tuesday he predicts “there will be some convictions,” in former President Trump’s four criminal cases, which he expects will all take place before the 2024 presidential election.

Do you disagree with him about the Special Council?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Do you disagree with him about the Special Council?

What about it?  I don’t watch Faux - it’s not news as they lost their accreditation. 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Did you read your link? He clearly states they will be reversed 

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Did you read your link? He clearly states they will be reversed 

Yes - after the election if orange fat fuck would win.  Hence his desperation.

Like how you clowns ignore the indictments but find an outlier to hang your hats on :lol: 

The GA case is awesome as it lays out in detail how they lied to you fuckers and you still lap it up.  You fucks really are morons :lmao: 

Who from orange fat fucks world is going through and disputing the info line by line?  :snack:

All bluster and you fucks are so dumb you lap it up 

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What about it?  I don’t watch Faux - it’s not news as they lost their accreditation. 

Well the rest of the cable news and mainstream does not have an opposing view so in order to hear from say A Harvard scholar law professor you need to tune in where they are.  

The question is simple do you agree or disagree with Alan's assessment for a special council ?

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Well the rest of the cable news and mainstream does not have an opposing view so in order to hear from say A Harvard scholar law professor you need to tune in where they are.  

The question is simple do you agree or disagree with Alan's assessment for a special council ?

I haven’t watched nor will I watch your link.  You’ll have to fill me in.  I watch news - not propaganda on non affiliated news sources like Faux 

Its one attorney.. What is he god almighty and know everything? He is another talking point getting paid to make statements or using it for publicity. He could be correct or completely way off. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

I haven’t watched nor will I watch your link.  You’ll have to fill me in.  I watch news - not propaganda on non affiliated news sources like Faux 

Affiliated.  :lol: 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So you are saying you are unable to discern for yourself the merits of an argument?  If the material does not come from a safe space you will be unable to digest it and come to your own conclusions?  How informed does that make you do you think?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Carlos Danger said:

So you are saying you are unable to discern for yourself the merits of an argument?  If the material does not come from a safe space you will be unable to digest it and come to your own conclusions?  How informed does that make you do you think?

"If its not Blue its not true":mc:

• Sad 1

@Carlos Danger so is Faux fair and balanced or just an ‘opposing’ view?  :lmao: 

No I was looking for Dershowitz and was down to two choices Forbes and Fox and I watched both.  I don't like his politics as he states in the clip you are unable to watch out of fear that he voted for and barring some change will vote again for Biden.  He makes the point that a special Council should be put in place that follows the law as it written that is independent of the administration.  Trust is one of the corner stones of our democracy and the current polling shows that Biden does not have that trust. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

No I was looking for Dershowitz and was down to two choices Forbes and Fox and I watched both.  I don't like his politics as he states in the clip you are unable to watch out of fear that he voted for and barring some change will vote again for Biden.  He makes the point that a special Council should be put in place that follows the law as it written that is independent of the administration.  Trust is one of the corner stones of our democracy and the current polling shows that Biden does not have that trust. 

How is the special council not independent of the administration?  How does this one differ from previous special councils? 

• Haha 1

How is the special council not independent of the administration?  How does this one differ from previous special councils? 

Is this a serious question?  I think it is pretty clear that Weiss has not been free of intervention from the administration.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Is this a serious question?  I think it is pretty clear that Weiss has not been free of intervention from the administration.

Is he the same guy who the Repugs  supported?   And who nominated him as US Attorney? :snack:

We believe that in the case of Hunter Biden a Special Counsel must be appointed to preserve the integrity of this investigation and any subsequent prosecution. A Special Counsel would also ensure there is no bias in the investigation or undue influence from the White House,” states an April 2022 letter to Garland signed by dozens of House Republicans.

And that September, more than 30 Senate Republicans sent a letter to Garland requesting he designate Weiss as a special counsel in the investigation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/08/11/gop-hunter-biden-special-counsel/

34 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You obviously get your news from left wing memes...

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Is he the same guy who the Repugs  supported?   And who nominated him as US Attorney? :snack:

We believe that in the case of Hunter Biden a Special Counsel must be appointed to preserve the integrity of this investigation and any subsequent prosecution. A Special Counsel would also ensure there is no bias in the investigation or undue influence from the White House,” states an April 2022 letter to Garland signed by dozens of House Republicans.

And that September, more than 30 Senate Republicans sent a letter to Garland requesting he designate Weiss as a special counsel in the investigation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/08/11/gop-hunter-biden-special-counsel/

9 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

You obviously get your news from left wing memes...

Is this fact or fiction? 

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Weiss maybe a fine upstanding Man about town but until now he has been handcuffed by the DOJ (ie Garland) and he was willing to sign off on a deal that would give immunity for future prosecutions before the investigations were completed.  I would say that kind of puts him out.  Dershowitz says that only a special council that is from out side the beltway and untethered from the administration can bring closure to the questions around Biden.   

• Like 1