Check your account email address ×

Why Do Americans Hate America?

• toslow changed the title to Why Do Americans Hate America?
  • Platinum Contributing Member
51 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

People hate authoritarianism.

Neal

:lmao: Almost half the country loves it in some form or another.   2020 proved that.

Edited by Highmark

What's messed up is that some people think the other side is so bad (generally speaking - yes there are extremes on both sides that are bad) that they'd rather the US fail domestically or abroad to prove their point. Whomever wins the next election, whether I voted for them or not, I will genuinely wish them the best even if I don't agree with them all of the time. 

I want our country to do well, not some stupid political party.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, akvanden said:

What's messed up is that some people think the other side is so bad (generally speaking - yes there are extremes on both sides that are bad) that they'd rather the US fail domestically or abroad to prove their point. Whomever wins the next election, whether I voted for them or not, I will genuinely wish them the best even if I don't agree with them all of the time. 

I want our country to do well, not some stupid political party.

Of course but how well is our country doing under this current disaster of an administration? Biden's ludicrous spending resulting in excessive inflation has cost the average middle class family $10,000 during his tenure. Biden currently has a 60+ % disapproval rating, that's not a sign of a country that's doing very well. 

Hate America, no.  Washington DC and the political landscape that does nothing to represent the people, but rather represents their own wallets and well-being?  That's correct - I pretty much hate them.

I still love the country. Not going anywhere.  Still fly the flag 365. 
I like how the media is always running the pictures of Americans waving the American flag as dangerous people to fear . :lol: Flag waving seems to really trigger the left. 

• Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

SHIT HOLE

If only we were 80% uninhabited like Canada. But yeah we have sone areas of shit holes inside of shit holes. Take DC for instance